Author Topic: 'Cover your kid's ears' when listening to Before I Self Destruct, Fif warns.  (Read 604 times)

OchoCinco

atleast he gives a warning, i wouldnt want my kids musical taste to be tainted by garbage.

Jimmy H.

the Re Up

The Re-Up was basically a mixtape that ended up in retail stores. I think if you went into it viewing it as an Eminem album then you would be disappointed. The songs were alright but you had a lot of freestyles and remixes of singles with Shady artists on them. It's not like it was a D-12 album were Eminem had verses on 90% on the album and the material was all new.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^The Re-Up's material was all new...it was really just like a mixtape with Eminem's name on, so people would listen to the rest of his young Shady/Aftermath roster. there cool, Eminem just doesn't expose them enough.

No Apologies was a DOPE song on that. 8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hard No Apologies was sick, that's the shit that I wanna see Em on

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hard No Apologies was sick, that's the shit that I wanna see Em on

i hope so...any word on when we hear a single? something?

Jimmy H.

^The Re-Up's material was all new...it was really just like a mixtape with Eminem's name on, so people would listen to the rest of his young Shady/Aftermath roster. there cool, Eminem just doesn't expose them enough.

It wasn't any previously-released material but you did have remixes to stuff like the Akon song and the joint he did with Nate and some songs that were like a minute and change. It wasn't a bad collection but I'm just saying if you were expecting it to be on the level of an Eminem album, you weren't getting it. It definetly wasn't on the same ground as something like the "8 Mile" soundtrack.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It wasn't any previously-released material but you did have remixes to stuff like the Akon song and the joint he did with Nate and some songs that were like a minute and change. It wasn't a bad collection but I'm just saying if you were expecting it to be on the level of an Eminem album, you weren't getting it. It definetly wasn't on the same ground as something like the "8 Mile" soundtrack.

word to that, i got what ur getting at playa! 8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
What? People wanna see 50 Cent show more lyricism? You know he wont do it so why even ask?
As long as he don't deliver anything faggot pop with timberlake, it will be much better than Curtis. Maybe fiddy got some actually different beats from Dre, you can always hope.