Author Topic: Stat Quo To Release "300-400" Unreleased Dr. Dre Tracks  (Read 1981 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Stat Quo To Release "300-400" Unreleased Dr. Dre Tracks
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2010, 05:47:16 PM »
it prolly wont sound as dope as what the real version would have sounded like....he was soundin universal but IMO hes been wack for years....thats jus me tho i was listenin to him years ago
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2010, 05:52:06 PM »
it prolly wont sound as dope as what the real version would have sounded like....he was soundin universal but IMO hes been wack for years....thats jus me tho i was listenin to him years ago

i think he's actually improved by quite a lot and is much more diverse post-aftermath. just a shame he won't have that kind of budget or production on this release...

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2010, 05:59:58 PM »
What's funny though, Stat still seems to be working heavily with Dre eventhough he was dropped. I guess now he won't leak the songs... since he has a chance to ghostwrite for Dr. again.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2010, 06:03:18 PM »
yeah thats cool but i started listenin to him years ago...5 plus years...thats a long time and thats a long time for someone to change and he mos def changed
its night n day wit what he released back then to what hes done in recent years...for real
but hey if you feel the newer stuff...thats dope but theres no way in this lifetime that he sounds as dope as he once did...shame but truth
sides bein around greats makes you produce the best.....mel man...mad dope producer and person to direct you in muzik period

i think he's actually improved by quite a lot and is much more diverse post-aftermath. just a shame he won't have that kind of budget or production on this release...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.