Author Topic: your chronic album.....  (Read 214 times)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
your chronic album.....
« on: October 23, 2008, 11:12:29 AM »
ok i presume that everybody got dre´s chronic album at home... i just wanna know what version of the album u have and whats the year u bought it.
i know that all the newer re-re-re-releases of the album dont list dre as a producer on the backcover anymore but suge as a exe producer and bitches aint shit is a normal song on the album.

but i got a few questions about your older versions if u have 1:

1) did your version has "bitches aint shit" as a hidden track on it?
2) is "bitches aint shit" listed on the backcover and inlay?
3) did your version has a "parental advisory explicit lyrics" print on the cover or just a sticker on the case?
4) did your version has the "featuring death row inmates" print on the cover?
5) is a death row rec. logo on the backcover? is it the normal one or the old fashioned one?
6) what do u think bout this offer...? http://cgi.ebay.com/DR-DRE-THE-CHRONIC-DEATH-ROW-PROMOTIONAL-LONGBOX-KIT_W0QQitemZ350106233092

thanks for any infos bout your versions...cds, 12"s or cassettes....ogsues

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: your chronic album.....
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 11:22:57 AM »
ok i presume that everybody got dre´s chronic album at home... i just wanna know what version of the album u have and whats the year u bought it.
i know that all the newer re-re-re-releases of the album dont list dre as a producer on the backcover anymore but suge as a exe producer and bitches aint shit is a normal song on the album.

3) did your version has a "parental advisory explicit lyrics" print on the cover or just a sticker on the case?
5) is a death row rec. logo on the backcover? is it the normal one or the old fashioned one?
6) what do u think bout this offer...? http://cgi.ebay.com/DR-DRE-THE-CHRONIC-DEATH-ROW-PROMOTIONAL-LONGBOX-KIT_W0QQitemZ350106233092

1. no  (but my cassette did) 2. yes 3. on the cover 4. yes 5. yes. normal one 6. nice package but i needed some visuals too. all of the videos and the makings of them and every recording session from very start to finish of the chronic shoulda been included for that price .
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 11:28:50 AM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 11:33:43 AM »

2. yes

thanks. is the cut listed as "_____ aint ____" or as "bitches aint shit"? and is it listed as the last cut or track 7 (after deeez nuuuts).

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »

2. yes

thanks. is the cut listed as "_____ aint ____" or as "bitches aint shit"? and is it listed as the last cut or track 7 (after deeez nuuuts).
bitches ain't shit and it is the last cut. what's wit these ???
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

EFFeX

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 12:55:36 PM »
I don't have mine in front of me right now, but it's the original release of the CD, that much I can tell you.

Young Old Head

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 01:02:41 PM »

1.) hidden track
2.) no
3.) on tha cover
4.) yes
5.) yes, the old fashioned one
6.) whoa...looks hella nice! but 798 bucks? hell naw *lol*

Cash Money Blood Gang

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 01:03:32 PM »
I don't have mine in front of me right now, but it's the original release of the CD, that much I can tell you.

what do u think is the "original" or very first release? thats why i´m askin those question. would be cool if u can check yo original album and holla back.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 01:08:26 PM »

what do u think is the "original" or very first release? thats why i´m askin those question. would be cool if u can check yo original album and holla back.
the old one is the old fashioned death row logo and the last tracks bitches ain't shit is hidden.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 01:21:51 PM »

the old one is the old fashioned death row logo and the last tracks bitches ain't shit is hidden.

well when we talk about original pressings/ original versions then we talk about "bitches aint shit" cuz this cut was originally track 7 on the chronic album but it was pulled from the tracklist. the first pressing got this track as a hidden cut at the end of the album BUT the very 1st pressing has the cut also listed on the tracklist and on the backcover but it was nevertheless the last track on the album and not followed after deeez nuuuts. both versions have the old fashioned death row logo. im a bit confused about all this and the releases peeps have, thats why i´m askin this questions.

EFFeX

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 01:24:57 PM »

well when we talk about original pressings/ original versions then we talk about "bitches aint shit" cuz this cut was originally track 7 on the chronic album but it was pulled from the tracklist. the first pressing got this track as a hidden cut at the end of the album BUT the very 1st pressing has the cut also listed on the tracklist and on the backcover but it was nevertheless the last track on the album and not followed after deeez nuuuts. both versions have the old fashioned death row logo. im a bit confused about all this and the releases peeps have, thats why i´m askin this questions.

I don't have my copy in front of me because I'm not home, but I have the tape from the first week it was in stores and the CD from the first 6 months. "Bitches Ain't Shit" is a hidden track on my CD and I'm pretty sure on the tape, but I'm not sure. I know it has the OLD Death Row logo for sure. I'll do some scans when I get a chance.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 01:36:29 PM »
^^^ thanks.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 07:57:47 PM »
thats awesome, i wish they reproduced that longbox shit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens