Author Topic: maaaaan on some real shit, I wanna fuck Whoopi Goldberg  (Read 127 times)

es oh aich aich

• Lil Geezy
maaaaan on some real shit, I wanna fuck Whoopi Goldberg
« on: October 27, 2008, 10:27:32 PM »
true stillz

I know ya niggas prolly readin this thread like "the fuck wrong with this nigga b?" but on some real nigga shit, Whoopi could get it in the worst way.  I'm chillin in the crib watchin Eddie, and I'm sayin aak, Stacy Patton shoulda hit that. iono why she was  fuckin with ol boy Ted Danson...dont dude look exactly like Al Bundy homie off married with children? I'm sayin....but chea, thats beside the point tho..but...whoopi...she sexy if you look at just right nah mean?  like, cmon, yall cant tell me she wasnt lookin iight in Sister Act II with that wig on.  niggas is sleepin yo

- es oh aich aich

Archetype

Re: maaaaan on some real shit, I wanna fuck Whoopi Goldberg
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 10:32:17 PM »
fuck iz wrong wif dis nigga b

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 11:58:37 PM »
Lil Wayne in 20 years = Whoopi Goldberg
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 12:20:00 AM »
Whoopi is bunk and her mixed daughter was bunk too ( From The Bay Area, went to Berkeley High).
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 12:32:29 AM »
Whoopi is bunk and her mixed daughter was bunk too ( From The Bay Area, went to Berkeley High).
I hope Ted Danson ain't the daddy. That would be an UGLY ASS mulatto love child.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 12:37:12 AM »
I hope Ted Danson ain't the daddy. That would be an UGLY ASS mulatto love child.
Naw bruh, I'm 28 and she was a grade ahead of me, so this was b4 Ted D.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 12:44:39 AM »
Naw bruh, I'm 28 and she was a grade ahead of me, so this was b4 Ted D.
Thank God. The bitch still has hope.

THA SAUCE HOUSE