Poll

Did they?

Yes
1 (20%)
No
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Did the Mafia play a significant role in JFK's death?  (Read 624 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Did the Mafia play a significant role in JFK's death?
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 01:16:31 PM »
^^Yeah I mean it is not even close to what it was 25 years ago but it's still relevant.  You are right, the five families, mostly the Genovese are gradually getting stronger over these last several years because they are staying under of the radar.  Also it seems like they are trying to have 2 or 3 high ranking guys splitting power and running the show compared to one boss running the family,  The Gambinos seem to be struggling though, I'm pretty sure the Genovese are doing the best and then the Bonannos currently but I could be wrong. 

The strongest family is the Genoveses. The Gambinos have taken a beating but that big indictment last february turned out to be a fuccin joke cuzz. most of the fools have copped pleas and will be out in a less then 4 years. some are already out. If u aks me The Gambinos are the second strongest. The Bonannos are def. not the second strongest. ever since Frank Coppa flipped there was an avelanche of informants. Even they own boss became a rat. The third strongest..The Lucchese fam. Fourth strongest is probably the Bonannos and finally the bitch ass Colombo niggas.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Did the Mafia play a significant role in JFK's death?
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008, 01:20:47 PM »
As for the JFK assassination i believe it was Sam Giancana and Carlos Marcello. Meyer Lansky was most likely involved in this as well. The CIA were definitly players but the dirty work was left to the gangster bosses.