Author Topic: HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE  (Read 762 times)

xfrodobagginsx

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE
« on: October 23, 2008, 08:27:07 PM »
ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

3. If you will confess to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, accept Him as Lord and Savior and believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead you will be saved.

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

Joh 1:12 Joh 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name”

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus and asking Him to forgive you for your sins and save you. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

Do you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins?  Are you willing to turn from your sins to Jesus Christ for Salvation?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior please humble yourself before God and pray this prayer to Him from your heart:

"Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that YOU died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, take me to heaven when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me.  In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you prayed that prayer to God, and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 09:01:07 PM »
Amen.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

thisoneguy360

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 10:56:27 AM »
LOL @ how to get to heaven. People can have beliefs but you shouldn't decide to be religous one day because you want to go to heaven.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 12:21:20 PM »
I see the assholes who say theyre getting into heaven....and even if I believed in it, that alone would be enough for me to not want to go there.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Prikkebeen

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 12:34:00 PM »
A las, here's another alias.

xfrodobagginsx

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 02:07:26 PM »
I see the assholes who say theyre getting into heaven....and even if I believed in it, that alone would be enough for me to not want to go there.

If you knew what it was really like there, verses what it's really like in hell, nothing would stop you from wanted to be saved.

Prikkebeen

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 02:14:12 PM »

If you knew what it was really like there, verses what it's really like in hell, nothing would stop you from wanted to be saved.

Does God want you to be so selfish? It really shows how His cause means jack shit to you - you just care about yourself being saved, instead of caring for a better world. He would be ashamed of you. So no heaven for you. Give up already.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 02:23:13 PM »
fuck it, let's just worry about ourselves.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 02:29:13 PM »

seeing as how anyone who would be there (if it was real) would be dead.....theres no way you....i.....or anyone would know what it was really like (if it was real). We're talking centuries of people telling others what its like in a place theyve never seen....and no one they know has ever seen.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2008, 01:19:51 PM »
4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior please humble yourself before God and pray this prayer to Him from your heart:

God doesn't exist, heaven doesn't exist, and Jesus never existed. It's a story, like Lord of the Rings.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2008, 06:03:27 PM »
If you give me ten million dollars, I will ensure you go to heaven. True story. PM me if you have any questions.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 11:37:53 PM »
FUCK JESUS

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2008, 08:43:58 AM »

God doesn't exist, heaven doesn't exist, and Jesus never existed. It's a story, like Lord of the Rings.

Jesus existed. He was just not the magician as described in the bible. I don't know if theres a heaven, kinda hard to imagine. I think it's jut an invention to calm down people whose life really sucks. I'm scared that there is nothing after your death...

Jared Taylor

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2008, 10:36:38 AM »
Non-whites are descendants of Satan.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2008, 01:18:31 PM »
Are you Mormon?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 03:07:11 PM »

which would mean (in your opinion) that whites are the descendants of Christ....which means Christs children are, and have been, the most murderous people on Earth. Good call. Im sure Christ (as if he was real) would be proud.

Archetype

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 03:52:40 PM »
Christianity is an outdated, draconian religion that worked for ignorant village dwellers in old Europe, but doesn't really hold water today. The fact that so many people take to it still is a testament to the average stupidity of our fellow man.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 03:56:45 PM »

which would mean (in your opinion) that whites are the descendants of Christ....which means Christs children are, and have been, the most murderous people on Earth. Good call. Im sure Christ (as if he was real) would be proud.

No, Muslims and black Africans are the most murderous people around. Look at what's going on in Sudan if you don't believe me. Or the ongoing civil war in the Congo between black tribes who mutilate female genitalia. Or, look at Ethiopia, where that Marxist dictator Mengistu starved his entire country to death in the 80s (but of course, when the liberals held the "Live Aid" drive, they neglected to mention this).
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 04:01:08 PM by Jared Taylor »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 03:59:41 PM »
Christianity is an outdated, draconian religion that worked for ignorant village dwellers in old Europe, but doesn't really hold water today. The fact that so many people take to it still is a testament to the average stupidity of our fellow man.

Like the black Africans who still believe in witchcraft? I read an article about witchcraft killings in Angola not too long ago. It's true that white Christians used to believe in that bullshit...500 years ago! So what does that say about blacks?

Archetype

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 04:08:09 PM »

Like the black Africans who still believe in witchcraft? I read an article about witchcraft killings in Angola not too long ago. It's true that white Christians used to believe in that bullshit...500 years ago! So what does that say about blacks?

they are idiots too, and so are muslims. By fellow man I mean every race and culture, even the elitist Europeans in ugly sweaters and shoes smirking at America. We are all not as advanced and enlightened as we would like to think.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »
they are idiots too, and so are muslims. By fellow man I mean every race and culture, even the elitist Europeans in ugly sweaters and shoes smirking at America. We are all not as advanced and enlightened as we would like to think.

Right, but a large percentage of African blacks are Christians who believe in quasi-Pagan idiocy. American Christians, by and large, don't.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 04:54:42 PM »

No, Muslims and black Africans are the most murderous people around. Look at what's going on in Sudan if you don't believe me. Or the ongoing civil war in the Congo between black tribes who mutilate female genitalia. Or, look at Ethiopia, where that Marxist dictator Mengistu starved his entire country to death in the 80s (but of course, when the liberals held the "Live Aid" drive, they neglected to mention this).

throughout the history of man....who has proven to be the most murderous people on Earth?

Jared Taylor

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 04:58:00 PM »
throughout the history of man....who has proven to be the most murderous people on Earth?

Almost surely Muslims. The Islamic religion is basically founded upon conquest and the extermination of non-believers. And while I admit that there have been many Christian atrocities, Islam is way, WAY worse in comparison.

And I don't know if you've noticed, but many of the post-colonial African leaders are worse than the white colonizers ever were.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 05:08:12 PM »
Unfortunately, ignorant illiterate village dwellers in old Europe = literate hillbilly mid west folk today

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 05:12:52 PM »

Almost surely Muslims. The Islamic religion is basically founded upon conquest and the extermination of non-believers. And while I admit that there have been many Christian atrocities, Islam is way, WAY worse in comparison.

youre flip fopping back and forth between race and religion. Christians have killed more throughout history then any other religion...without a doubt. And whites have been the most murderous race throughout mans history. Im not in here to show that whites are evil, and everyone else isnt. But if youre going to argue the opposite of that...understand that your race/religion has been responsible for the most horific acts upon other human beings (mostly other races/religions...Slavery, Holocaust, etc) ever.