Poll

DO YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
I already placed my faith in Jesus Christ and His death and resurrection to save me from my sins
1 (100%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE  (Read 2541 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 03:07:11 PM »
Non-whites are descendants of Satan.

which would mean (in your opinion) that whites are the descendants of Christ....which means Christs children are, and have been, the most murderous people on Earth. Good call. Im sure Christ (as if he was real) would be proud.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Archetype

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 03:52:40 PM »
Christianity is an outdated, draconian religion that worked for ignorant village dwellers in old Europe, but doesn't really hold water today. The fact that so many people take to it still is a testament to the average stupidity of our fellow man.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 03:56:45 PM »

which would mean (in your opinion) that whites are the descendants of Christ....which means Christs children are, and have been, the most murderous people on Earth. Good call. Im sure Christ (as if he was real) would be proud.

No, Muslims and black Africans are the most murderous people around. Look at what's going on in Sudan if you don't believe me. Or the ongoing civil war in the Congo between black tribes who mutilate female genitalia. Or, look at Ethiopia, where that Marxist dictator Mengistu starved his entire country to death in the 80s (but of course, when the liberals held the "Live Aid" drive, they neglected to mention this).
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 04:01:08 PM by Jared Taylor »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 03:59:41 PM »
Christianity is an outdated, draconian religion that worked for ignorant village dwellers in old Europe, but doesn't really hold water today. The fact that so many people take to it still is a testament to the average stupidity of our fellow man.

Like the black Africans who still believe in witchcraft? I read an article about witchcraft killings in Angola not too long ago. It's true that white Christians used to believe in that bullshit...500 years ago! So what does that say about blacks?

Archetype

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 04:08:09 PM »

Like the black Africans who still believe in witchcraft? I read an article about witchcraft killings in Angola not too long ago. It's true that white Christians used to believe in that bullshit...500 years ago! So what does that say about blacks?

they are idiots too, and so are muslims. By fellow man I mean every race and culture, even the elitist Europeans in ugly sweaters and shoes smirking at America. We are all not as advanced and enlightened as we would like to think.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »
they are idiots too, and so are muslims. By fellow man I mean every race and culture, even the elitist Europeans in ugly sweaters and shoes smirking at America. We are all not as advanced and enlightened as we would like to think.

Right, but a large percentage of African blacks are Christians who believe in quasi-Pagan idiocy. American Christians, by and large, don't.

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 04:54:42 PM »

No, Muslims and black Africans are the most murderous people around. Look at what's going on in Sudan if you don't believe me. Or the ongoing civil war in the Congo between black tribes who mutilate female genitalia. Or, look at Ethiopia, where that Marxist dictator Mengistu starved his entire country to death in the 80s (but of course, when the liberals held the "Live Aid" drive, they neglected to mention this).

throughout the history of man....who has proven to be the most murderous people on Earth?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jared Taylor

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 04:58:00 PM »
throughout the history of man....who has proven to be the most murderous people on Earth?

Almost surely Muslims. The Islamic religion is basically founded upon conquest and the extermination of non-believers. And while I admit that there have been many Christian atrocities, Islam is way, WAY worse in comparison.

And I don't know if you've noticed, but many of the post-colonial African leaders are worse than the white colonizers ever were.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 05:08:12 PM »
Unfortunately, ignorant illiterate village dwellers in old Europe = literate hillbilly mid west folk today
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 05:12:52 PM »

Almost surely Muslims. The Islamic religion is basically founded upon conquest and the extermination of non-believers. And while I admit that there have been many Christian atrocities, Islam is way, WAY worse in comparison.

youre flip fopping back and forth between race and religion. Christians have killed more throughout history then any other religion...without a doubt. And whites have been the most murderous race throughout mans history. Im not in here to show that whites are evil, and everyone else isnt. But if youre going to argue the opposite of that...understand that your race/religion has been responsible for the most horific acts upon other human beings (mostly other races/religions...Slavery, Holocaust, etc) ever.

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 05:14:21 PM »
Unfortunately, ignorant illiterate village dwellers in old Europe = literate hillbilly mid west folk today

youre givin way too much credit...

Jared Taylor

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 05:32:49 PM »
youre flip fopping back and forth between race and religion.

...because I'm interested in both, and the kinds of people that are produced by both.

Christians have killed more throughout history then any other religion...without a doubt. And whites have been the most murderous race throughout mans history. Im not in here to show that whites are evil, and everyone else isnt. But if youre going to argue the opposite of that...understand that your race/religion has been responsible for the most horific acts upon other human beings (mostly other races/religions...Slavery, Holocaust, etc) ever.

Not without a doubt. If you look at the history of Islamic killings, they are far, FAR more extensive than those of Christians. And again, the fact is that minorities are killing each other far more than whites are. Likewise, Muslims are killing unbelievers far more than Christians nowadays (and please note that that's coming from someone who despises the Catholic Church).

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 05:41:28 PM »
youre flip fopping back and forth between race and religion.

...because I'm interested in both, and the kinds of people that are produced by both.

Christians have killed more throughout history then any other religion...without a doubt. And whites have been the most murderous race throughout mans history. Im not in here to show that whites are evil, and everyone else isnt. But if youre going to argue the opposite of that...understand that your race/religion has been responsible for the most horific acts upon other human beings (mostly other races/religions...Slavery, Holocaust, etc) ever.

Not without a doubt. If you look at the history of Islamic killings, they are far, FAR more extensive than those of Christians. And again, the fact is that minorities are killing each other far more than whites are. Likewise, Muslims are killing unbelievers far more than Christians nowadays (and please note that that's coming from someone who despises the Catholic Church).

Youre looking at the world as if today is a mirror image of the way the world has always been. If more Muslims are killing in the name if Islam NOW, that doesnt mean that for the history of mankind Christians are not still the champions of killing. And youre right, in this country....minorites can be very self destructive. But whites, throughout history have destroyed others. You dont think, in any way, that destructive past could cause a self destructive future for the people whites have tried to destroy?

Jared Taylor

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2008, 05:45:21 PM »
Youre looking at the world as if today is a mirror image of the way the world has always been. If more Muslims are killing in the name if Islam NOW, that doesnt mean that for the history of mankind Christians are not still the champions of killing. And youre right, in this country....minorites can be very self destructive. But whites, throughout history have destroyed others. You dont think, in any way, that destructive past could cause a self destructive future for the people whites have tried to destroy?

Muslims were still the champions of killing even back in the day. The Islamic world has far more blood on its hands than the Christian or Jewish worlds.

But anyway, if you compare African countries today to African countries under white colonialism, it's pretty obvious that many blacks are worse off now than under whites. Slavery killed about, what...6 million? Over several centuries? Do you realize that far more Africans than that have died in civil wars in the DRC, Angola, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Sudan, etc. in just the past 20 years?

Just face it...it's in the blacks' nature to kill each other, and other races. Maybe our white ancestors realized something that the PC liberal agenda has tried to cover up today.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 06:41:36 PM »
Ey jared u need to study some history books.

I can name dozens of genocides commited by christians.
On the other hand muslims only did one maybe.

Muslims never killed christians for beeing "unbelievers" every muslim country has a christian community , so get ur facts straight.

Even in Ottoman Empire christians and jews were respected and protected.  We joyned the crazy germans in WW 1 (mistake) thats when the Allies used
"Balkanasation" on us and everybody commited seperatist movements.