Poll

DO YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
I already placed my faith in Jesus Christ and His death and resurrection to save me from my sins
1 (100%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE  (Read 2457 times)

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 06:51:26 PM »
Genocides commited by Christians on "unbelievers":

Incas
Mayans + some other latin american native people
The Aborigines(natives of Australia)
Native Americans
South Africa(Apartheid but I consider it genocide)
Holocaust
Palestinian genocide(I blame the US for it)
and many more

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 06:57:57 PM »
Ey jared u need to study some history books.

I can name dozens of genocides commited by christians.
On the other hand muslims only did one maybe.

Muslims never killed christians for beeing "unbelievers" every muslim country has a christian community , so get ur facts straight.

Even in Ottoman Empire christians and jews were respected and protected.  We joyned the crazy germans in WW 1 (mistake) thats when the Allies used
"Balkanasation" on us and everybody commited seperatist movements. 

lol i noticed that too....unbelievers are kind of like nonbelievers right?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2008, 06:58:35 PM »
+ i always have to laugh when people say Islam was spread by the sword
which is not true because:

1. Arabs arent warrior type of people look at egypt they only resisted Israel for SIX days lol
2. All those people who "were forced" to convert would have converted back by now.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 07:00:29 PM »
Ey jared u need to study some history books.

I can name dozens of genocides commited by christians.
On the other hand muslims only did one maybe.

Muslims never killed christians for beeing "unbelievers" every muslim country has a christian community , so get ur facts straight.

Even in Ottoman Empire christians and jews were respected and protected.  We joyned the crazy germans in WW 1 (mistake) thats when the Allies used
"Balkanasation" on us and everybody commited seperatist movements. 

lol i noticed that too....unbelievers are kind of like nonbelievers right?

Im not too sure because i dont know much about Islam.
But I think people who believe in God are all considerd as Believers in Islam
but people who dont believe in God are considers as unbelievers.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 07:26:43 PM »
Genocides commited by Christians on "unbelievers":

Incas
Mayans + some other latin american native people
The Aborigines(natives of Australia)
Native Americans
South Africa(Apartheid but I consider it genocide)
Holocaust
Palestinian genocide(I blame the US for it)
and many more

You are so full of shit it's unbelievable. I'm going to let one quote by Bill Warner summarize it for you:

"Jihad destroyed a Christian Middle East  and a Christian North Africa. Soon it was the fate of the Persian Zoroastrian  and the Hindu to be the victims of jihad. The history of political Islam is the destruction of Christianity in the Middle East, Egypt, Turkey and North Africa. Half of Christianity was lost. Before Islam, North Africa was the southern part of Europe (part of the Roman Empire). Around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during the jihadic conquest. Half of the glorious Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus killed. The first Western Buddhists were the Greeks descended from Alexander the Great's army in what is now Afghanistan. Jihad destroyed all of Buddhism along the silk route. About 10 million Buddhists died. The conquest of Buddhism is the practical result of pacifism. Zoroastrianism was eliminated from Persia. The Jews became permanent dhimmis throughout Islam. In Africa over 120 million Christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad. Approximately 270 million nonbelievers died  over the last 1400 years for the glory of political Islam. These are the Tears of Jihad which are not taught in any school."

Does that, in a nutshell, make it clear enough for your stupid ass?

And don't you dare blame us for the Palestinian genocide. I have issues with the Israelis, but I sure as hell don't blame them for the fact that the Palestinians are total savages who bomb civilians and then celebrate it openly.

+ i always have to laugh when people say Islam was spread by the sword
which is not true because:

1. Arabs arent warrior type of people look at egypt they only resisted Israel for SIX days lol
2. All those people who "were forced" to convert would have converted back by now.

You fucking idiot...the Arabs GAVE UP after six days because they're cowards and couldn't fight the Israeli military to save their lives, even with billions in Soviet military aid. That's why they kill civilians instead; 'cause they're a completely useless people. Suicide bombing is about the best they can do, and that's actually rather sad. And you do realize the Islamic world STILL does not tolerate freedom of religion very well by modern standards? Do you realize what they do to apostates? Does the name Abdul Rahman ring a bell?

Seriously, go read a book, then come back to me.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 07:29:33 PM by Jared Taylor »

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2008, 09:04:59 PM »

What jiahd in Africa ur talking about ?

In egypt there is still the coptic chiurch.

And I know the arabs gave up cause they some pussies. Thats why I said Islam could have not been spread by the sword cause arabs cant fight for shit.

Ur starting to talk about roman empire ?????????? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE DUMBSHIT
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:07:23 PM by CantCme213 »

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2008, 09:10:44 PM »

"Jihad destroyed a Christian Middle East  and a Christian North Africa. Soon it was the fate of the Persian Zoroastrian  and the Hindu to be the victims of jihad. The history of political Islam is the destruction of Christianity in the Middle East, Egypt, Turkey and North Africa. Half of Christianity was lost. Before Islam, North Africa was the southern part of Europe (part of the Roman Empire). Around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during the jihadic conquest. Half of the glorious Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus killed. The first Western Buddhists were the Greeks descended from Alexander the Great's army in what is now Afghanistan. Jihad destroyed all of Buddhism along the silk route. About 10 million Buddhists died. The conquest of Buddhism is the practical result of pacifism. Zoroastrianism was eliminated from Persia. The Jews became permanent dhimmis throughout Islam. In Africa over 120 million Christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad. Approximately 270 million nonbelievers died  over the last 1400 years for the glory of political Islam. These are the Tears of Jihad which are not taught in any school."

Persians and us Turks converted to Islam by free will.
And I also dont buy those numbers man, where did u get that shit from?

Jared Taylor

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2008, 06:55:20 PM »

What jiahd in Africa ur talking about ?

In egypt there is still the coptic chiurch.

And I know the arabs gave up cause they some pussies. Thats why I said Islam could have not been spread by the sword cause arabs cant fight for shit.

Ur starting to talk about roman empire ?????????? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE DUMBSHIT

No, Islam was still spread by the sword. When the fighting is killing women and children, terrorizing populations, it's easy, the kind of shit even pussy Arabs can do. What those losers can't do is stand up to a modern military like the IDF.

Persians and us Turks converted to Islam by free will.
And I also dont buy those numbers man, where did u get that shit from?

Get yourself a history book NOW and speak no more.

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2008, 11:30:11 PM »
were already in heaven just some people make it hell for us  :-\

xfrodobagginsx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2008, 05:46:43 PM »
In the bible, there is a huge difference between heaven and earth.  Heaven is not the earth and vice versa. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2008, 10:04:09 AM »
Youre looking at the world as if today is a mirror image of the way the world has always been. If more Muslims are killing in the name if Islam NOW, that doesnt mean that for the history of mankind Christians are not still the champions of killing. And youre right, in this country....minorites can be very self destructive. But whites, throughout history have destroyed others. You dont think, in any way, that destructive past could cause a self destructive future for the people whites have tried to destroy?

But anyway, if you compare African countries today to African countries under white colonialism, it's pretty obvious that many blacks are worse off now than under whites.

Correction, Africans were better off before being introduced to whites. Similar to the Native Americans. These regions and people were in far better shape before white people forced their way in. White people took over the regions, and cared so little for the people whos land they were now invading, that they left them in ruins.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

shanesgyrl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2008, 06:46:19 PM »
That was deep:  AND TRUE!!!  Speaking of baptism, I'm gonna be baptized tomorrow at morning services.  Keep speaking the truth.
Betcha can't do it like me!  Hmm......

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2008, 10:13:31 AM »
That was deep:  AND TRUE!!!  Speaking of baptism, I'm gonna be baptized tomorrow at morning services.  Keep speaking the truth.

???

Chief

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2008, 06:41:29 PM »
free post

Kool Beenz

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2008, 08:20:15 PM »