Author Topic: these the muthafuckers thats supposedly run the westcoast??  (Read 727 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: these the muthafuckers thats supposedly run the westcoast??
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2008, 11:30:12 PM »
ok, all jokes aside, were you dropped on your head when you were a child? 

on a side note, i wonder if you go around spewing your bullshit in the real world.  i really doubt it, cause if you did, you woulda been put in your place by now.

do your thang job, one day, karma will catch up to you.
you still didnt answer the question........so eye am guessing........... you got south side 13 LA tatted on your body some where........ and you run with them fools. now it all make sense why you would be sooo up set.........eye get it now. These were your homies

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2008, 11:34:18 PM »
what question, you retarded little turd?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2008, 11:35:55 PM »
oh, and you guess wrong, you little turd.

gang banging is some of the most stupid shit someone can get into.  killing and risking your life for land you dont even own??  fuck that. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2008, 11:59:22 PM »
^  don't trip man, it's just an alias

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 12:02:15 AM »
;)

Jared Taylor

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2008, 08:56:10 AM »
I represent that white pride, world wide, negroes. And I don't recognize no vatos as kin. I hate Mexicans cause they're invading our country. This negro named JOB is full of shit.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2008, 10:50:58 AM »
its sort of like a bad nightmare to ya bitch niggas. yal closing your eyes, sweating and shaking.......like nah this it cant be real , this cant be real. trying to make ya self actually believe that. but when you open ya eyes eye am still standing above you with a butcher knife.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2008, 10:56:05 AM »
its sort of like a bad nightmare to ya bitch niggas. yal closing your eyes, sweating and shaking.......like nah this it cant be real , this cant be real. trying to make ya self actually believe that. but when you open ya eyes eye am still standing above you with a butcher knife.

The great JOB! At last we meet! I have come to DubCC because I heard there was a negro here who preached separatism and anti-white rhetoric, and I had to see for myself. I am Jared Taylor, the editor of American Renaissance, and one of the key racial-realist thinkers in America.

Anyway, Mr. JOB, I believe that the violent imagery in your posts (as seen above), much like the violent imagery in your people's music, proves that your race is inherently destructive and violent.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 10:57:40 AM by Jared Taylor »

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2008, 11:06:08 AM »
this thread is classic

Jared Taylor

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2008, 11:13:21 AM »
this thread is classic

Why do you feel the need to listen to some rapper who proudly wears the colors of a gang? Do you consider such a person to be worthy of admiration? If so, it proves why your race is depraved and hopeless.

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2008, 11:18:36 AM »
this thread is classic

Why do you feel the need to listen to some rapper who proudly wears the colors of a gang? Do you consider such a person to be worthy of admiration? If so, it proves why your race is depraved and hopeless.

I listen to a rapper for their music, not their gang affiliation... that picture just happens to show him draped in blue  ;)

I'm white btw lol

Jared Taylor

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2008, 11:19:53 AM »
I listen to a rapper for their music, not their gang affiliation... that picture just happens to show him draped in blue  ;)

What "music"?

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2008, 11:21:55 AM »

What "music"?

Hip-Hop
Slang.
–noun 1. the popular subculture of big-city teenagers, which includes rap music, break dancing, and graffiti art.
2. rap music. 
–adjective 3. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of this subculture: the hip-hop generation. 

8)

Jared Taylor

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2008, 11:34:13 AM »

What "music"?

Hip-Hop
Slang.
–noun 1. the popular subculture of big-city teenagers, which includes rap music, break dancing, and graffiti art.
2. rap music. 
–adjective 3. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of this subculture: the hip-hop generation. 

8)

But how is this rap noise actually "music"?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2008, 12:05:39 PM »
this thread is classic

you LOST. because he is white just like you dumb ass.