Author Topic: Koch Records/D-Block Set To Release New CD/DVD From Styles P!  (Read 114 times)

Lunatic

Koch Records/D-Block Set To Release New CD/DVD From Styles P!
« on: October 23, 2008, 08:21:37 PM »
http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/991/56/

Press release for upcoming Styles P cd/dvd...

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/991/56/

(New York, NY) — KOCH Records in conjunction with D-Block is set to release Phantom Gangster Chronicles, Volume 1, a brand new mixtape CD/DVD project from founding Lox member Styles P. The project will be released on Tuesday, November 11, 2008.

The CD portion of the new release includes 9 rare recordings while the DVD is set to include brand new material specifically shot for this project including 6 new videos from Styles, plus bonus interviews/footage with some of the biggest names in hip hop.

Styles P is an original member of The Lox (alongside Sheek Louch and Jadakiss), the Yonkers-based group who were at one time the backbone of Sean “Puffy” Combs’ Bad Boy label.  Hired as writers, the trio wrote and performed on Comb’s “I Got The Power,” and “It’s All About the Benjamins,” Mase’s “24 Hrs. to Live,” the Notorious B.I.G.’s “Last Day,” Mary J. Blige’s “Can’t Get You Off My Mind,” and many others.  The Lox released their debut album, Money, Power & Respect in 1998—it reached #3 on the Billboard Top 200 Charts. To date, The Lox has sold 1.7 million albums. Styles P is one of rap’s most highly respected lyricists, has created some of the hardest, lyrically driven hip-hop anthems around. Styles also shares Co-CEO duties for D-Block Records, the label created by Styles and lifelong friends, Sheek Louch and Jadakiss.

Styles released his debut solo album in 2002 titled A Gangster and a Gentleman, which featured the smash hit, "Good Times (I Get High)” and sold an impressive 700,000 units. In 2005, he released two stand-alone mixtapes, Ghost in the Shell and Ghost in the Machine. In 2006 Interscope released P’s sophomore solo effort Time Is Money after nearly a three and a half year delay.  Last year, Styles released Super Gangster (Extraordinary Gentleman) which featured “Blow Your Mind”.

Whether a part of the triple threat The LOX or as a solo artist, Styles’ razor sharp, slick talk has created a cult-like following by his countless fans within the hip-hop and gangsta rap community.

In additional D-Block related news, a new mixtape by Sheek Louch, Extinction: Last of a Dying Breed, will also be released on November 25th, 2008. Additional info will follow shortly.

For more information, please visit the newly re-launched KOCH Records website, reacheable at www.kochrecords.com
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Koch Records/D-Block Set To Release New CD/DVD From Styles P!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 08:51:21 PM »
Props for the info 8)
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

Lucifuge

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 01:39:38 PM »
D 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Jome

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 01:44:29 PM »
Phantom Gangster Chronicles, Volume 1

The CD portion of the new release includes 9 rare recordings

Don't like the sound of this.

Sounds like "Let's take some random Styles P leftovers that wasn't good enough for previous albums and name the album from some random generic line Styles P would say"..

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 07:33:58 PM »
^yep

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 08:07:57 PM »
Styles P is behind this release though...Koch Records is setting up Styles interviews now..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com