Author Topic: guess what tomorrow is????  (Read 521 times)

Floydness

guess what tomorrow is????
« on: October 24, 2008, 02:28:06 PM »
MONSTER MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :love2: :love2: :love: :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cow: :cow:

Floydness

Re: guess what tomorrow is????
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 02:30:07 PM »
"all i wana know is, whos coming with me... whos coming with me mannnnn" ALI WHERE U AT???

Floydness

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 02:38:43 PM »
come onnnn where the fuck are all my ravers and fellow party-lovers?!?!?!?! does this board thrive on negativity?? :-X :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 02:40:16 PM »
wtf are u talking about, "thrive on negativity"?...LMAO. you're hilarious.

Monster Massive is sick, though

Floydness

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 02:41:05 PM »
no1 ever responds to me when i make a happy thread lmao.. thats why.. i remember when i was feeling in a super good mood and everyone bashed me ahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 02:42:05 PM »
you just posted this 10 mins ago, calm down...LOL

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 02:43:54 PM »
how can i be calm??!?!?!?!?! DO U KNOW WHAT TOMORROW IS?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 02:47:31 PM »
yea never went because i never dropped b4 because i had a seizure when i was in 3rd garde so i was always hesitant to try it.

never went to a rave b4 bcuz i couldnt drop, id be down to see how it looks like up in that bitch but i shoulda done that durin middle school or sumthin because i herd that shits whack as fuck goin sober.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »
how can i be calm??!?!?!?!?! DO U KNOW WHAT TOMORROW IS?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol damn nigga u an e-tard? lol

but i loved it when the homies dropped.

they cant deny to smoke a homie out  8)

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 02:50:44 PM »
come with us! u dont have to drop shit! and no im not an e-tard.. i actually went to monster massive once just drinking and smoking... but to get the full experience u have to roll i guess lol.. ive been going for 4 years straight now!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 02:52:07 PM »
come with us! u dont have to drop shit! and no im not an e-tard.. i actually went to monster massive once just drinking and smoking... but to get the full experience u have to roll i guess lol.. ive been going for 4 years straight now!!!

the alcohol u have to sneak in right? cuz i remember the homies tellin me they only sell taxed ass water

Floydness

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 02:56:15 PM »

the alcohol u have to sneak in right? cuz i remember the homies tellin me they only sell taxed ass water

ya i would sneak it in lol.. come with us if u want (seriously...)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »

ya i would sneak it in lol.. come with us if u want (seriously...)

lol ya id be down,  to kick wit some dubcc homies but damn liek waht about the ticket n everything? lol

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 03:04:53 PM »
tix are 60 bux each.. u can buy them over there..i have some jack if u want... u can smoke with us and hang with us lol the more the merrier!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 03:08:18 PM »
drop? lol...you mean roll/thizz/pop. ill c ya there if you're goin, young'n. 8)