Author Topic: GIGANTIC Spider Devovering a BIRD  (Read 2230 times)

Chief

Re: GIGANTIC Spider Devovering a BIRD
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2008, 03:21:08 AM »
this is a brown recluse it will fuck you up. not as cool sounding/looking as black widow but way more dangerous

yep theyre no joke heard about them..

and the spiders in my yard are chillen, i dont touch them they dont touch me

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2008, 04:45:15 AM »
Damn! :o We must kill the spiders before they become too powerful. :baseballbat:
I fucking agree!!i can not stand spiders!!! :-[

Chief

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2008, 06:30:00 AM »

heres the most dangerous spider in the world... sydney funnel web, these things are aggressive as fuck too..

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2008, 09:25:21 AM »

heres the most dangerous spider in the world... sydney funnel web, these things are aggressive as fuck too..

it can get a taste of my size 12 steel cap boots

'EclipZe

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2008, 10:55:42 AM »

just hope you hit him right or else it'll fuck you up

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2008, 01:24:45 PM »
"Black widow venom is primarily a neurotoxin, which as a rule does not cause local tissue death and destruction. Best known for widespread muscle spasm and often mimics that of a severe abdominal problem i.e. acute appendicitis, or ruptured ovarian cyst.

The initial bite is very painful, but can go unnoticed. The surface of the skin may display two red bite wounds, one, or none. The worst pain is in the first 8-12 hours, symptoms may continue for several days.

All children, pregnant women and individuals with hypertension should be admitted to a hospital.

Antivenom is available"

exactly, it doesnt cause stomachaches. People who have been bitten by them are typically in excruciating pain for hours...with the feeling of having all your muscles cramp at one time. Its not the kind of bite that you get...and go about your day as if you have a stomachache lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2008, 01:33:24 PM »

word! id be fuckin scared of steppin on that shit...id rather just run away lol.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2008, 02:01:33 PM »

Look at those fangs, god damn!

kemizt

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2008, 02:39:39 PM »
this is siiiicck

Chad Vader

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2008, 02:47:32 PM »
This site got some bad ass spider photos and info

Bee vs. Jumping Spider
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xwmgg7GDWJ4&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Xwmgg7GDWJ4&amp;hl=en</a>

When they say jumping spider, they're not kidding.
This spider can jump 50 times its body length. More worse for its intended victim - in this case, a bee.

Spider Eats Frog!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zv7YSEIOxwo&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zv7YSEIOxwo&amp;hl=en</a>

The fishing spider need neither rod nor reel to lure in tadpoles, fish or frogs. No catch and release program here!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 03:14:15 PM by Chad Vader »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2008, 02:52:37 PM »

word! id be fuckin scared of steppin on that shit...id rather just run away lol.

i think those are the spiders they based the movie Arachniphobia on.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2008, 03:13:57 PM »
"Black widow venom is primarily a neurotoxin, which as a rule does not cause local tissue death and destruction. Best known for widespread muscle spasm and often mimics that of a severe abdominal problem i.e. acute appendicitis, or ruptured ovarian cyst.

The initial bite is very painful, but can go unnoticed. The surface of the skin may display two red bite wounds, one, or none. The worst pain is in the first 8-12 hours, symptoms may continue for several days.

All children, pregnant women and individuals with hypertension should be admitted to a hospital.

Antivenom is available"

exactly, it doesnt cause stomachaches. People who have been bitten by them are typically in excruciating pain for hours...with the feeling of having all your muscles cramp at one time. Its not the kind of bite that you get...and go about your day as if you have a stomachache lol.
i didnt go about my day i got driven to the hospital where the doctor saw the bite marks and told me i got bit by a black widow. it was more than a stomacheache, it felt like knives in my stomach, but i have a very high pain tolerance. i had been bit like 3 hours before the doctor actually saw me and i wasnt freaking out so he said it ould be better to tough it out than get the antivenom which could make me immune to it if i ever got a serious bite. end of the day i got bit by a black widow and im fine

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2008, 03:50:16 PM »
yeah but how many of these spiders live in the United States? and if some of them do, then i think none of them roam the streets of New York. ;)

Chief

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2008, 07:34:12 PM »

yeah i wouldnt want to step on it, their fangs are so big and strong they have been known to bite through shoes and pants

theyre big aswell

OchoCinco

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2008, 07:45:04 PM »

arachniphobia is a dope movie...gotta watch it again soon