Author Topic: wana know how monster massive was??  (Read 674 times)

Floydness

wana know how monster massive was??
« on: October 27, 2008, 10:02:04 AM »
WELL EVEN IF YOU DONT ILL WRITE IT ANYWAYS! lol... 3 amazing people went to monster massive, they had 5 blunts, 2 grams of weed, a bomb ass pipe, bomb ass E, J's, and some shrooms... One person ate an 8th of shrooms on the way there and took 2 pills upon arriving.  The other two just rolled. The 1 who took the shrooms and X FINALLY experienced whats called a "hippie flip" it was the most amazing trip EVER... Going in monster massive with all of those supplies turned out to be a waste of money. We all sat in the arena tripping balls and rolling off our asses we sat in the most burnt spot ever, the first row of chairs right next to an entrance.. Amazed by a light show, tripping out beautifully all they felt was love and happiness. Within an hour somehow security came and took all 5 of the blunts and two packs of ciggs.. The pipe of course broke before we could even smoke out of it. All we had was some weed left but nothing to smoke it from.. I believe that there were two blunts that we smoked but im not exactly sure lol... rolling big time, we went out of the arena on the hunt for some blunts which of course we couldnt find. It seemed as though each time we were trying to smoke security came and fucked with us.. we finally found someone with a pipe and they tried to take that too... I kept on going on fun missions to get ciggs for our friend in order to replace the 2 packs he lost.. I gave some guy $15.00 so that he can buy a pill.. we met some people, danced, people in costumes, beautiful people, freaky people, ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE, best trip ever, good tunes, and generally an amazing experience. :heart: :heart: :heart:
SO, WHOS UP FOR TOGETHER AS ONE!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: :raisetheroof: :banana: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:

Floydness

'EclipZe

Re: wana know how monster massive was??
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 10:58:00 AM »
of course with a dutch dj :)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 11:03:54 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZJSW_7YLVs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gZJSW_7YLVs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 11:07:00 AM by es-jay »

Floydness

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 11:32:11 AM »

yesssss... dutch DJs really are amazing... they know their shit..

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 12:12:13 PM »
security didn't take all of the blunts...they only took 2 of the 5 blunts...we smoked 2 in the arena...and we found another one in eliors pocket later on in the night...don't matter tho...them blue fuck you'z had me rollin my ass off so hard,lol...wasn't really concerned about weed...but,at least we hit the fat head beezy bleezy first tho,that got me really fucked up...don't know if it was the thizz that made my lungs take in more smoke or some shit...i've never gotten as many good hits off of a bleezy...its like the smoke was smoother than oxygen,lol... 8) 8) 8)

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 12:32:12 PM »
its the x... everytime I roll I breathe soooooo good despite my asthma lol

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 12:36:30 PM »
security didn't take all of the blunts...they only took 2 of the 5 blunts...we smoked 2 in the arena...and we found another one in eliors pocket later on in the night...don't matter tho...them blue fuck you'z had me rollin my ass off so hard,lol...wasn't really concerned about weed...but,at least we hit the fat head beezy bleezy first tho,that got me really fucked up...don't know if it was the thizz that made my lungs take in more smoke or some shit...i've never gotten as many good hits off of a bleezy...its like the smoke was smoother than oxygen,lol... 8) 8) 8)

you would know better than I do lmao I was out of it...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 12:52:48 PM »
I was way 2 fucked up this time around. Overall, it was a massivesque night, but i wasn't prepared for the strength of 3 pills on a combination of 2 different types of thizzle (blue transformers + blue fuck yous). i was out of it... shit definitely wasn't my normal roll, I was lookin all cracked out n shit (Ali surprisingly handled it better than I did on his first time). I also wasn't prepared for the tightened security, shit was ridiculous. No more combining thizz for me.

TOA is gunna be the shit, though, for real. 8)

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 02:13:10 PM »

yesssss... dutch DJs really are amazing... they know their shit..

we got parties like that throughout our country every weekend :P it's the shit haha

Archetype

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 02:15:49 PM »
Sounds like a Fear and Loathing experience. I love those.

Floydness

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 02:16:47 PM »
^^^ it was... and yes, I love those too... lol

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 03:23:36 PM »
Yea, this was the first year i missed Monster Massive in 4 or 5 years. One of the best massives of the year. Oh well, Together as One is coming up and ill be sure to get my roll on then 8)

Sounds like you had fun!

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 03:28:54 PM »
rick is that you??? PM me plz :D

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 04:09:23 PM »