Author Topic: Why White Amerikkka Won't Let You Know About....  (Read 701 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Why White Amerikkka Won't Let You Know About....
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2008, 09:40:09 PM »
lol nigga where the fuck you live?? corporate america is a bunch of crackers........ CORPORATE AMERICA IS WHITE! aint know denying that

if u think corporate america dont involve black people ur trippin. and yea everyone talks shit about white people ruining hip hop, who the fuk u think bought 2 million copies of nwa?? if for damn sure wasnt black people... this white people and corporate amerikkka bullshit is to blame for everything is played the fuk out, check ur self before u point fingers.

That's true.  And to the other point, I wasn't saying that corporate america wasn't largely comprised of white people.  But it's also a pretty obvious fact that not all white people run corporate america.  I'm white and right now I make about $20,000 a year.  That pretty much rules me out as being the head of any major corporations.  I think my earlier point is still valid.  Rap has now become a big business.  That's why you got mediocre rap artists filling the airwaves and MC's like Crooked I and Tech N9ne are still struggling.  It's no longer about thought provoking lyrics.  It's about having catchy hooks and beats that girls like to dance to in clubs.  It's unfortunate but it seems to many hip hop listeners there's no real sense of history.  Many of the people I know that listen to this genre of music, only listen to whatever is new and on the radio.  They don't even keep their old rap cds.  That's why most of the young listeners can't tell you who Eazy-E or 2 Live Crew were.  They'd have no clue who Slick Rick or Doug E. Fresh were.  I don't even listen to the radio anymore, it's gotten so ridiculous.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 07:42:08 PM »
lol nigga where the fuck you live?? corporate america is a bunch of crackers........ CORPORATE AMERICA IS WHITE! aint know denying that

if u think corporate america dont involve black people ur trippin. and yea everyone talks shit about white people ruining hip hop, who the fuk u think bought 2 million copies of nwa?? if for damn sure wasnt black people... this white people and corporate amerikkka bullshit is to blame for everything is played the fuk out, check ur self before u point fingers.
lets get real you fuckin white devil. ANY BIG TIME DECISION BEING MADE in corporate america is done by some white cracker. you acting  like the few niggas that are apart of corporate america have any sway. get fuckin real.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 11:45:32 AM »
Good read.  And I agree with some of the points this article makes.  But I do have to take issue with the idea that the downward spiral of Hip Hop music is soley attributed to the influence of white america.  As a white person, I'll assume part of the blame for it.  But I would have to say that most of the blame can be more attributed to corporate america rather than white america.  Hip Hop has become a business as much as it used to be an art form.  I believe that is why many rap artists now try to make music specifically for the radio.  They know that catering to a mass audience increases their chances of selling more records.  I have to single out the females  here too.  Female listeners are a large demographic of hip hop listeners.  And I think because they keep purchasing these kind of records, they are reinforcing the mentality that this is the kind of hip hop music people want.  I've been listening to hip hop since about 1991.  And even as a white person, I've always appreciated rap music that had a message over the kind of bland, materialistic style we seem to be getting now.  And while I don't believe that only rappers with a tie to Islam can still give us good music, I would take listening to an MC Ren or Kam album anytime, over 90% of what's currently in rotation on the radio.

Actually Sir, Coprate America has almost about faced in the last 30 years..... Over 30% of high-ranking company officials are minorities, and of that, Hispanics are in the lead......

The problem with Corporate America is that none of that shit matters.... same thing with cops... when you become a cop, you're a cop first, and your race is second.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

D Breezy

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »

lets get real you fuckin white devil. ANY BIG TIME DECISION BEING MADE in corporate america is done by some white cracker. you acting  like the few niggas that are apart of corporate america have any sway. get fuckin real.

u a dumb ignorant muthaphukka. ever wonder y people make it big and move out the hood? to get away from people like u. and imma mix so u gotta call me white devil/wetback u fukin fag. i didnt even call u no racial shit and u took it to the next level, thats how i know u a broke ignorant punk bitch and will stay that way ur whole life
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more