Author Topic: guess what tomorrow is????  (Read 511 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: guess what tomorrow is????
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2008, 04:23:57 PM »
^trance aint my shit, but when you're thizzin and theres fine ass, down as fuck breezies all around, that shit don't even matter... and you say you ain't into drugs, but how many times have you thizzed? have you even tried it? if not, what made you come to that conclusion?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 04:25:56 PM by Now_I_Know »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2008, 04:25:48 PM »
^trance aint my shit, but when you're thizzin and theres fine ass, down as fuck breezies all around, that shit don't even matter...
word cuz...shits off the hook... 8) 8) 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2008, 04:34:53 PM »
^trance aint my shit, but when you're thizzin and theres fine ass, down as fuck breezies all around, that shit don't even matter... and you say you ain't into drugs, but how many times have you thizzed? have you even tried it? if not, what made you come to that conclusion?

I have never thizzed in my life, never smoked weed in my life - I do have some friends who have literally fucked up their lives with smoking that shit and eventually leveling up to coke.. But I'm not gonna say too much about that. But I'm not a hater, if people wanna do drugs, go ahead.

kemizt

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2008, 04:38:01 PM »
what happened to ol fashioned alcohol abuse? with a side of vicodin dependence..

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2008, 05:17:56 PM »
the Phantom Chamber looks the coolest.

JAZ

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2008, 05:23:27 PM »
only felix the housecat is worth seeing. all the other cunts suck. but when youre on E even paul van dyk is awesome.

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2008, 05:45:29 PM »
^trance aint my shit, but when you're thizzin and theres fine ass, down as fuck breezies all around, that shit don't even matter...

quoted for truth

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2008, 06:15:24 PM »

I have never thizzed in my life, never smoked weed in my life

VVV

I stopped reading.

8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2008, 07:50:48 PM »

I have never thizzed in my life, never smoked weed in my life

VVV

I stopped reading.

8)

Haha ;D

kemizt