Author Topic: Men charged with plotting to kill Obama  (Read 537 times)

Elano

Men charged with plotting to kill Obama
« on: October 27, 2008, 11:13:32 PM »
 Federal prosecutors charged two men with plotting a "killing spree" against African-Americans that would have been capped with an attempt to kill Sen. Barack Obama while they wore white tuxedos, federal officials said Monday.

The U.S. attorney's office in Jackson, Tennessee, said Daniel Cowart, 20, and Paul Schlesselman, 18, were self-described white supremacists who met online through a mutual friend.

Both men have been charged with illegal possession of a sawed-off shotgun, conspiracy to rob a federally licensed gun dealer and making threats against a presidential candidate.

The men planned to kill more than 100 African-Americans, including 14 who would be beheaded, according to the affidavit. But federal law enforcement sources said there was no evidence Cowart, of Bells, Tennessee, and Schlesselman, of West Helena, Arkansas, had any details of Obama's schedule.

"We take this very, very seriously but we see no evidence these guys have the ability or the wherewithal to pull off what they say they wanted to do," one law enforcement source said.

According to an affidavit from the federal agent who questioned them, Cowart and Schlesselman planned to charge at Obama with a car, firing from the windows as they went. They would be dressed in white tuxedos and top hats during the attempt, the affidavit states.

Cowart and Schlesselman were arrested outside Jackson, about 75 miles east of Memphis, Tennessee, after an aborted robbery attempt last week, according to court records.

Though they told investigators they would be willing to die in their mission, the men backed out of their October 21 attempt to rob the gun dealer after spotting two cars and a dog at the home, the affidavit states. The men also shot out the window of a church on their way back to Cowart's grandfather's home, where they were arrested the next day.

Cowart and Schlesselman made their initial appearances before a federal judge Monday and are scheduled for a bond hearing Thursday in Memphis.

Obama, an Illinois Democrat, is the first African-American nominee to lead a major-party ticket and was placed under Secret Service protection in May 2007, far earlier than other candidates.

Eric Zahren, a spokesman for the Secret Service, said it was unclear whether the suspects would have had the capability or means to carry out any sort of plot. But he said the matter was being taken seriously, and a joint investigation was under way.

There was no indication either had attended any Obama event or had drawn Secret Service attention in the past, Zahren said.

Campaign spokeswoman Linda Douglass said, "We never comment on security matters."

Threats against Obama have led to arrests in two previous cases. In one, federal prosecutors concluded that the three people arrested with drugs and weapons in a suburban Denver motel posed a "true threat" to the candidate.

In the second, a Florida man was charged with threatening bodily harm against the candidate in August. He has pleaded not guilty.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Men charged with plotting to kill Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 11:25:59 PM »
There are a lot of crazy fuckers out there.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 11:41:42 PM »
ain't nothing new..crazy..yeah..but we all heard these type of shit..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Elano

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 11:44:50 PM »
if he'll be the new president he'll need some crazy protection

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 12:31:20 AM »
Barack Hussein Obama should buy the Pope-mobile off eBay.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 12:32:00 AM »
sad part... all it takes is a crazy man with a hand gun to take out a great man... see RFK, Lincoln. Those were just crazy people with a gun, not no JFK conspiracy shit.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 02:41:20 AM »
that's the price you pay when you allow every dumbfuck to carry a gun.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 05:49:15 AM »
sad part... all it takes is a crazy man with a hand gun to take out a great man...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 05:59:20 AM »
Isn't this all bullshit? Those are some random fuckers who can't do shit right. LOL@conspiracy. They weren't even able to get the guns. But because it's Obama, it's of course big news. Some retards sure as hell plotted to kill George Bush, just never got around to do it for all the obvious reasons.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 06:01:38 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 08:31:41 AM »
Isn't this all bullshit? Those are some random fuckers who can't do shit right. LOL@conspiracy. They weren't even able to get the guns. But because it's Obama, it's of course big news. Some retards sure as hell plotted to kill George Bush, just never got around to do it for all the obvious reasons.
someone tried to assassinate Clinton.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 08:50:13 AM »
someone tried to assassinate Clinton.

I remember that, he got a rifle and just started shotting at the White House. Bill Clinton was on the road somewhere... lol.

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 01:34:12 PM »

true that, but people can always get their hands on weapons if they want to.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 03:50:01 PM »
Let me explain something to you people...as a white nationalist and a racially conscious voter, I actually WANT Barack Obama to win the Presidency. And yes, I hate the man, hate his policies, think he will in all likelihood damage America in the four years he's in office (and I mean it when I say THE four years...because I assure ya'll that he'll be gone by 2012).

Why, you ask? Because I have studied countries where non-white governments have come to power after having white governments in power, such as South Africa and Zimbabwe, and seen how they always go to shit once the non-white government is elected. You can also look at American cities that have fared very poorly under non-white mayors, like David Dinkins in New York. Non-white governments tend to be corrupt and steal wealth for themselves, and they tend to ruin countries far more than they help them. But too many stupid white liberals, like yourselves, believe that an Obama presidency will be good for America. I want ya'll to see for yourselves what happens when a non-white government is in power, because I think you'll be a lot less deluded by the time Obama leaves office.

And many white nationalists agree with me. General consensus amongst readers of American Renaissance, Stormfront, and other racially conscious publications/sites is that America can afford four years under Obama, if it teaches deluded white liberals how bad it is to have a black President. So ya'll are kidding yourselves if you think that us "racists" (the correct term is "racially conscious") are afraid of an Obama presidency, or are willing to kill to prevent his election. But delude yourselves into believe there's a racist conspiracy to kill Obama if it makes you feel better.

Fuck off, stupid Eurotrash loser. The fact that Americans can own guns is what allows us to ensure our government stays democratic, instead of becoming some politically correct fascist state like whatever country you're from.

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2008, 11:26:00 PM »
if obama goes down there will be a obama comission and maybe 20 years later some of the truth will leak out - obama seems cool like he listens to jazz & smokes pot and fucks whitegirls on the low  8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 12:28:28 AM »
But because it's Obama, it's of course big news.

Umm...yeah. Maybe because he's running for President. Potentially the first Black man to become President, and some racist fucks have a plot (not a good one obviously, but still a plot) to kill him. Sounds like something that should be a big deal, you think? Those guys who put up the Palin and McCain dolls made the news also....and had to deal with the secret service. There poor taste wasnt quite as bad as these idiots now was it?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"