Author Topic: Men charged with plotting to kill Obama  (Read 535 times)

Elano

Re: Men charged with plotting to kill Obama
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 01:46:14 AM »
Umm...yeah. Maybe because he's running for President. Potentially the first Black man to become President, and some racist fucks have a plot (not a good one obviously, but still a plot) to kill him. Sounds like something that should be a big deal, you think?

MAYBE ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 03:34:21 AM »
But because it's Obama, it's of course big news.

Umm...yeah. Maybe because he's running for President. Potentially the first Black man to become President, and some racist fucks have a plot (not a good one obviously, but still a plot) to kill him. Sounds like something that should be a big deal, you think? Those guys who put up the Palin and McCain dolls made the news also....and had to deal with the secret service. There poor taste wasnt quite as bad as these idiots now was it?

Um, yes? Still, my point is that those fucks are not more relevant than any other random guy who kinda wants to kill some famous person. There must have been hundreds of guys who "plotted" to kill Bush. I'm sure there are even people who "would like" to kill Paul Pierce. I wouldn't call that a huge neo-nazi conspiracy against poor black Obama. That's the point I am making. All the tabloids over here were loaded with that news in big capital letters on the front page, like it was something very serious and thought-through that only the brilliant CIA could prevent or something. When in reality, it was 2 worthless fucks who never did anything in life correctly and had completely unrealistic "plots".
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 03:36:57 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elano

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 04:24:22 AM »
 ::)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 05:05:37 AM »

Fuck off, stupid Eurotrash loser. The fact that Americans can own guns is what allows us to ensure our government stays democratic, instead of becoming some politically correct fascist state like whatever country you're from.

Really? It's just that  I don't see the connection between guns and democracy. Who is threatening your democracy? Do you have to defend it against foreign powers, like Mexico? The Queen of England? ??? Or do you possess them for the case your own government goes crazy, so you can defend yourself with a few rifles against the strongest military force in the world?

Since I'm so stupid, can you please expalin me how guns secure democacy so I can demand this for my fascist country too

Can sb explain me who's behind all those aliases? Is Old Man= Jared Taylor? I lost the overview.

Well this time it wasn't sth. serious, but I'm pretty sure there will be a serious assassination attempt on Obama.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 05:18:17 AM by Inspector Dr. Ján Ďtor »

JAZ

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 05:28:09 AM »
ol @ cowart being his last name.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 09:31:02 AM »
Fuck off, stupid Eurotrash loser. The fact that Americans can own guns is what allows us to ensure our government stays democratic, instead of becoming some politically correct fascist state like whatever country you're from.
Can sb explain me who's behind all those aliases? Is Old Man= Jared Taylor? I lost the overview.

Yes, I assume they both belong to J Bananas... as well as this Job-mockery alias. As well as his normal account. Probably got even more under his belt, the nigga is busy.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 09:37:37 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 10:00:06 AM »

Umm...yeah. Maybe because he's running for President. Potentially the first Black man to become President, and some racist fucks have a plot (not a good one obviously, but still a plot) to kill him. Sounds like something that should be a big deal, you think? Those guys who put up the Palin and McCain dolls made the news also....and had to deal with the secret service. There poor taste wasnt quite as bad as these idiots now was it?

Um, yes? Still, my point is that those fucks are not more relevant than any other random guy who kinda wants to kill some famous person. There must have been hundreds of guys who "plotted" to kill Bush. I'm sure there are even people who "would like" to kill Paul Pierce. I wouldn't call that a huge neo-nazi conspiracy against poor black Obama. That's the point I am making. All the tabloids over here were loaded with that news in big capital letters on the front page, like it was something very serious and thought-through that only the brilliant CIA could prevent or something. When in reality, it was 2 worthless fucks who never did anything in life correctly and had completely unrealistic "plots".

the incident itself isnt whats a big deal, the mindset behind it is. Obamas danger isnt in these white trash rednecks from Arkansas....its in the KKK members who wear suits and ties. But these idiots could have been a potential danger to any other innocent Black people who might have been caught up in their little plan. So yes, its gonna be a big deal...its gonna make front page. Deal with it. I know how youre so against others (actually, just Black people) getting any attention over yourself...that you get all butt hurt everytime there is a story. But too bad, just deal with it. As far as Bush goes...are you kidding me? Where do you live man? Cus after 9/11....people were being questioned by Secret Service for just making negative Bush comments, let alone plots to kill him. But on the real, where do you live?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 10:07:08 AM »

lol The right to bear arms is great and all. But it made more sense when it was originally thought of.....because the Government had fuckin muskets also. The average person could defend themself against the government in the event that the government became corrupt (which it is). There seems to be a little big larger gap between the quality of weaponry that the government has now....and the people have.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jared Taylor

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 10:15:57 AM »

lol The right to bear arms is great and all. But it made more sense when it was originally thought of.....because the Government had fuckin muskets also. The average person could defend themself against the government in the event that the government became corrupt (which it is). There seems to be a little big larger gap between the quality of weaponry that the government has now....and the people have.

There was a huge gap between the quality of weapons that the Viet Cong and the American military had, too. There is a huge gap now between the weapons that Hezbollah has and the IDF has. Does that mean jack shit?

Thanks for proving again why we can't take you seriously.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 10:17:07 AM »

Really? It's just that  I don't see the connection between guns and democracy. Who is threatening your democracy?

Liberals and their PC-fascist agenda.

You can't see the connection because you're a retarded liberal yourself, of course.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 10:21:10 AM »

the incident itself isnt whats a big deal, the mindset behind it is. Obamas danger isnt in these white trash rednecks from Arkansas....its in the KKK members who wear suits and ties. But these idiots could have been a potential danger to any other innocent Black people who might have been caught up in their little plan. So yes, its gonna be a big deal...its gonna make front page. Deal with it. I know how youre so against others (actually, just Black people) getting any attention over yourself...that you get all butt hurt everytime there is a story. But too bad, just deal with it. As far as Bush goes...are you kidding me? Where do you live man? Cus after 9/11....people were being questioned by Secret Service for just making negative Bush comments, let alone plots to kill him. But on the real, where do you live?

The mindset behind it? You mean certain groups of people who don't want a black president? Lol. We really needed that to become aware of that! Anyways, Obama is inclined to get attention over something like this, it's not a surprise. I'm just asking the public to be a bit more rational, that's all. Of course Bush got protection, as will Obama if he becomes president. I'm just saying that if 2 dread-locked Haitian low-lives who smoke ganja all day "plotted" to kill Bush and 102 random whites, noone would have taken it seriously, yet alone called it a conspiracy. And rightfully so. I'm from Europe, Germany, Munich.
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 10:23:16 AM »

There was a huge gap between the quality of weapons that the Viet Cong and the American military had, too. There is a huge gap now between the weapons that Hezbollah has and the IDF has. Does that mean jack shit?

we're talking about the average US Citizens right to bear arms dumbass. Im for the right to bear arms...but only stupid rednecks think that their right to bear arms is somehow allowing them to protect democracy lol.

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 10:32:36 AM »

The mindset behind it? You mean certain groups of people who don't want a black president? Lol. We really needed that to become aware of that! Anyways, Obama is inclined to get attention over something like this, it's not a surprise. I'm just asking the public to be a bit more rational, that's all. Of course Bush got protection, as will Obama if he becomes president. I'm just saying that if 2 dread-locked Haitian low-lives who smoke ganja all day "plotted" to kill Bush and 102 random whites, noone would have taken it seriously, yet alone called it a conspiracy. And rightfully so. I'm from Europe, Germany, Munich.

You dont get it. The mindset isnt about certain people not wanting a Black President. Its the mindset of being willing to kill a potential President because he is Black. How do you not see this? I know youre in Germany, so your point of view on this is almost irrelevent. But cmon. There are always gonna be lunatics who would like to kill the President. But typically, in the US, they arent racially motivated. Oh, and if those two Haitians wanted to run on the court during a Dallas playoff choke and murder Dirk simply because he's a fuckin German....youd be on here throwin out all kinds of racial slurs against them.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 01:47:03 PM »

So you would lead a guerilla war against your own country. It'd be hilarious too see some stupid rednecks who are to drunk to hold a gun vs a well trained and equipped army.
You shitheads are so fascinated with guns and war that you can't see the easiest option, which is to defeat your government   without violence.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 01:50:26 PM »

Yes, I assume they both belong to J Bananas... as well as this Job-mockery alias. As well as his normal account. Probably got even more under his belt, the nigga is busy.

They also remind me of Foday-Sankoh.