Author Topic: Men charged with plotting to kill Obama  (Read 536 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Men charged with plotting to kill Obama
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 03:25:34 PM »
But because it's Obama, it's of course big news.

Umm...yeah. Maybe because he's running for President. Potentially the first Black man to become President, and some racist fucks have a plot (not a good one obviously, but still a plot) to kill him. Sounds like something that should be a big deal, you think? Those guys who put up the Palin and McCain dolls made the news also....and had to deal with the secret service. There poor taste wasnt quite as bad as these idiots now was it?

Um, yes? Still, my point is that those fucks are not more relevant than any other random guy who kinda wants to kill some famous person. There must have been hundreds of guys who "plotted" to kill Bush. I'm sure there are even people who "would like" to kill Paul Pierce. I wouldn't call that a huge neo-nazi conspiracy against poor black Obama. That's the point I am making. All the tabloids over here were loaded with that news in big capital letters on the front page, like it was something very serious and thought-through that only the brilliant CIA could prevent or something. When in reality, it was 2 worthless fucks who never did anything in life correctly and had completely unrealistic "plots".

the incident itself isnt whats a big deal, the mindset behind it is. Obamas danger isnt in these white trash rednecks from Arkansas....its in the KKK members who wear suits and ties. But these idiots could have been a potential danger to any other innocent Black people who might have been caught up in their little plan. So yes, its gonna be a big deal...its gonna make front page. Deal with it. I know how youre so against others (actually, just Black people) getting any attention over yourself...that you get all butt hurt everytime there is a story. But too bad, just deal with it. As far as Bush goes...are you kidding me? Where do you live man? Cus after 9/11....people were being questioned by Secret Service for just making negative Bush comments, let alone plots to kill him. But on the real, where do you live?

The mindset behind it? You mean certain groups of people who don't want a black president? Lol. We really needed that to become aware of that! Anyways, Obama is inclined to get attention over something like this, it's not a surprise. I'm just asking the public to be a bit more rational, that's all. Of course Bush got protection, as will Obama if he becomes president. I'm just saying that if 2 dread-locked Haitian low-lives who smoke ganja all day "plotted" to kill Bush and 102 random whites, noone would have taken it seriously, yet alone called it a conspiracy. And rightfully so. I'm from Europe, Germany, Munich.

You dont get it. The mindset isnt about certain people not wanting a Black President. Its the mindset of being willing to kill a potential President because he is Black. How do you not see this? I know youre in Germany, so your point of view on this is almost irrelevent. But cmon. There are always gonna be lunatics who would like to kill the President. But typically, in the US, they arent racially motivated. Oh, and if those two Haitians wanted to run on the court during a Dallas playoff choke and murder Dirk simply because he's a fuckin German....youd be on here throwin out all kinds of racial slurs against them.

Not wanting a black president and wanting to kill someone to prevent this from happening is not that much of a difference from an attitude point of view. Some people are killers, some aren't. Either way, it's not a surprise that those things are happening. Like you said, there are always gonna be niggas who would like to kill the president. Now why are they typically not racially motivated? Because in the past any nigga who was in serious contention to become president was white. It's like wanting to kill a tennis player because he is white. Doesn't make sense, does it? Stop being butt-hurt over this. Noone is defending those 2 guys. All I'm saying is that they were neither special, nor were they a serious threat. Lol@you getting personal and throwing ad hominem analogies at me. Fuck you.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2008, 03:50:24 PM »

Umm...yeah. Maybe because he's running for President. Potentially the first Black man to become President, and some racist fucks have a plot (not a good one obviously, but still a plot) to kill him. Sounds like something that should be a big deal, you think? Those guys who put up the Palin and McCain dolls made the news also....and had to deal with the secret service. There poor taste wasnt quite as bad as these idiots now was it?

Um, yes? Still, my point is that those fucks are not more relevant than any other random guy who kinda wants to kill some famous person. There must have been hundreds of guys who "plotted" to kill Bush. I'm sure there are even people who "would like" to kill Paul Pierce. I wouldn't call that a huge neo-nazi conspiracy against poor black Obama. That's the point I am making. All the tabloids over here were loaded with that news in big capital letters on the front page, like it was something very serious and thought-through that only the brilliant CIA could prevent or something. When in reality, it was 2 worthless fucks who never did anything in life correctly and had completely unrealistic "plots".

the incident itself isnt whats a big deal, the mindset behind it is. Obamas danger isnt in these white trash rednecks from Arkansas....its in the KKK members who wear suits and ties. But these idiots could have been a potential danger to any other innocent Black people who might have been caught up in their little plan. So yes, its gonna be a big deal...its gonna make front page. Deal with it. I know how youre so against others (actually, just Black people) getting any attention over yourself...that you get all butt hurt everytime there is a story. But too bad, just deal with it. As far as Bush goes...are you kidding me? Where do you live man? Cus after 9/11....people were being questioned by Secret Service for just making negative Bush comments, let alone plots to kill him. But on the real, where do you live?

The mindset behind it? You mean certain groups of people who don't want a black president? Lol. We really needed that to become aware of that! Anyways, Obama is inclined to get attention over something like this, it's not a surprise. I'm just asking the public to be a bit more rational, that's all. Of course Bush got protection, as will Obama if he becomes president. I'm just saying that if 2 dread-locked Haitian low-lives who smoke ganja all day "plotted" to kill Bush and 102 random whites, noone would have taken it seriously, yet alone called it a conspiracy. And rightfully so. I'm from Europe, Germany, Munich.

You dont get it. The mindset isnt about certain people not wanting a Black President. Its the mindset of being willing to kill a potential President because he is Black. How do you not see this? I know youre in Germany, so your point of view on this is almost irrelevent. But cmon. There are always gonna be lunatics who would like to kill the President. But typically, in the US, they arent racially motivated. Oh, and if those two Haitians wanted to run on the court during a Dallas playoff choke and murder Dirk simply because he's a fuckin German....youd be on here throwin out all kinds of racial slurs against them.

Not wanting a black president and wanting to kill someone to prevent this from happening is not that much of a difference from an attitude point of view. Some people are killers, some aren't. Either way, it's not a surprise that those things are happening. Like you said, there are always gonna be niggas who would like to kill the president. Now why are they typically not racially motivated? Because in the past any nigga who was in serious contention to become president was white. It's like wanting to kill a tennis player because he is white. Doesn't make sense, does it? Stop being butt-hurt over this. Noone is defending those 2 guys. All I'm saying is that they were neither special, nor were they a serious threat. Lol@you getting personal and throwing ad hominem analogies at me. Fuck you.

Its like youre arguing just to argue man. The story isnt just the little "plot" by these idiots. The story is the  racially motivated "plot" by these idiots. Race is obviously going to play a larger role in this election then any other election in our history. A couple of dumbass hillbillies who decide they want to go on a rampage and attempt to kill the next potential President because he's is Black....IS a story.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2008, 03:59:53 PM »

Its like youre arguing just to argue man. The story isnt just the little "plot" by these idiots. The story is the  racially motivated "plot" by these idiots. Race is obviously going to play a larger role in this election then any other election in our history. A couple of dumbass hillbillies who decide they want to go on a rampage and attempt to kill the next potential President because he's is Black....IS a story.

White people aren't the only ones pulling hate crimes. ::)

Take a good look at this picture:

He was pulled out of his car and beaten because he was white, no other reason. That didn't make the local news and HE WORKS FOR A TELEVISION NETWORK. Hate crimes are committed by every race, but it's only the white on black hate crimes that get media attention. It isn't anything new.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2008, 05:37:03 PM »
we're talking about the average US Citizens right to bear arms dumbass. Im for the right to bear arms...but only stupid rednecks think that their right to bear arms is somehow allowing them to protect democracy lol.

It means EVERYTHING. Non-violent resistance is a pipe dream unless you're Gandhi. Empowering the people through possession of arms is the best check against a tyrannical government. Our founding fathers (wiser men than your little ass could ever hope to be) knew it, and that's why it's in the Constitution.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2008, 05:39:38 PM »
So you would lead a guerilla war against your own country. It'd be hilarious too see some stupid rednecks who are to drunk to hold a gun vs a well trained and equipped army.
You shitheads are so fascinated with guns and war that you can't see the easiest option, which is to defeat your government   without violence.

This country is full of veterans and people who are well-trained with firearms. You don't know what you're talking about, so shut the fuck up, Eurotrash.

You can't defeat the government with non-violence if the government is committed to having its way by force. Keep telling yourself that. But then again, Europeans lost their spine a long time ago. That's why they now openly welcome Muslims and allow them to impose Green Fascism (read: Shari'ah Law) upon the population. It's quite obvious that the dumb leftists like yourself are the reason Europe has lots its glory and is seeing its civilization taken over and destroyed by Middle Easterners.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2008, 05:50:12 PM »

He was pulled out of his car and beaten because he was white, no other reason. That didn't make the local news and HE WORKS FOR A TELEVISION NETWORK. Hate crimes are committed by every race, but it's only the white on black hate crimes that get media attention. It isn't anything new.

Blacks commit far more "hate crimes" than whites do nowadays. A white woman is far more likely to be raped by a black man than a black woman is likely to be raped by a white man. Black-on-white killings rarely make the news. Just look up the case of Charon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The reason, of course, is that the Marxist media doesn't want us to know the true nature of the negro - a savage animal. But many whites, deep down inside, know the truth.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2008, 08:30:30 PM »

Blacks commit far more "hate crimes" than whites do nowadays. A white woman is far more likely to be raped by a black man than a black woman is likely to be raped by a white man. Black-on-white killings rarely make the news. Just look up the case of Charon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The reason, of course, is that the Marxist media doesn't want us to know the true nature of the negro - a savage animal. But many whites, deep down inside, know the truth.

This is a west coast rap forum and you say shit like blacks are savages. Seriously? Don't go and blame problems on others when you are the one starting it in the first place. Your instigating on here isn't any better. Saying the things you say creates hate. It may not be violent, but it sure can (and usually does) lead to it.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2008, 09:24:23 PM »

This is a west coast rap forum and you say shit like blacks are savages. Seriously? Don't go and blame problems on others when you are the one starting it in the first place. Your instigating on here isn't any better. Saying the things you say creates hate. It may not be violent, but it sure can (and usually does) lead to it.

But as I have pointed out, the racist violence is mostly coming from the blacks nowadays. The white nationalist movement - such as it is - is mostly non-violent. Yet of course, the liberal establishment tries as hard as they can to publicize every white-on-black crime possible and make it into a "hate crime" in order to convince us all of the imminent danger of the white supremacists.

There is nothing hateful about pointing out the hate of a certain group of people.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2008, 10:37:19 PM »

But as I have pointed out, the racist violence is mostly coming from the blacks nowadays. The white nationalist movement - such as it is - is mostly non-violent. Yet of course, the liberal establishment tries as hard as they can to publicize every white-on-black crime possible and make it into a "hate crime" in order to convince us all of the imminent danger of the white supremacists.

There is nothing hateful about pointing out the hate of a certain group of people.

You go beyond observation by adding racist statements. I'd say that's fairly hateful.