Author Topic: DUBCNN Exclusive: Ciscoe (West-Coast Producer from Norway)  (Read 319 times)

jonathandubcnn

DUBCNN Exclusive: Ciscoe (West-Coast Producer from Norway)
« on: October 28, 2008, 03:57:58 AM »

Dubcnn recently stopped by the studio to meet the savvy producer behind all the latest noise. They call him Ciscoe – the young, dedicated producer from Norway – and he’s all about the west coast.

“[I’m working on] a very west coast conservative duo-project with Shade Sheist which will feature many prominent west coast artists,” Ciscoe tells Dubcnn exclusively. He also eagerly reveals that he’s working with Bad Azz, one of Long Beach’s finest emcees with a krazy history in the game, as well as appearing on Mellow Man Ace Presents: La Familia, a series of highly-anticipated music compilations gathered by the legendary west coast Hip Hop Hall of Famer, Mellow Man Ace.

Ciscoe’s unsullied ears and natural melodic instincts layer with his funky west coast vibe for an uncharted sound that’s everything easy on the ears – and fun to move to. He showcases his skills to their fullest in his latest production by the upcoming Top Draft Pick R&B/pop mistress, Sabrina, in the sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek single “Madonna’s Lust (The unglamorous life of the material world)”  featuring Mellow Man Ace.

Ciscoe will be premiering his upcoming music exclusively through Dubcnn. Also, we’ve got Ciscoe talking about recording tracks with Shade Sheist, Mellow Man Ace, Bad Azz and more in an upcoming west coast exclusive interview! (And speaking of Mellow Man Ace we will be bringing his exclusive interview to you this week on Dubcnn.com!)

In the meantime, you can link up with Ciscoe on his MySpace for more info.

Keep me active reading all of your creative ideas, thoughts and comments -- hit me up on MySpace or email me at haywire@dubcnn.com and be sure to leave your feedback in our forums!

Bow Down!!!