Author Topic: ~ToNe1904 vs M-Dogg~ Title for Title match! VOTE!!  (Read 309 times)

ToNe1904

~ToNe1904 vs M-Dogg~ Title for Title match! VOTE!!
« on: April 08, 2002, 11:12:12 AM »
aiight im startin this back up M-Dogg....if u down.

My Watahh title for yur Middleweight title.

15-25 lines
First to 5, 3-0=KO
No crewz for now, No D/R, No hater shit
Ill spit in tha next couple days. coo?

Lemme know if u still down...peace!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: ~ToNe1904 vs M-Dogg~ Title for Title match!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2002, 11:17:45 AM »
Alright, I'm in... I was going to have an open challenge, but now I guess it'll involve 2 belts now. After a false start last time, it's ready on and cracking.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2002, 01:00:07 AM »
~~The crowd eagerly awaits the introductions. Michael Buffer steps into tha squared circle with the microphone~~

"Ladys and gentleman, we come to u this evening from the WCC arena, to bring u a match to unify 2 titles....

Standing in the red corner, wearing tha black trunks with tha white trim, with a record of 24-9. Tha number 2 MC in WCC and the current Watahh Title holder...Representing KINGS, and also known as tha Lyrikal Assassin, tha ONE, tha ONLY, TONE...19....0.....4!!!!!! (crowd cheers!!).

~Ding Ding Ding Ding!!~

And in tha pink corner...with a record of, well...we lost track of tha losses so we wont mention that. Wearing tha light purple trunks with tha yellow butterflies on them and tha pink chuckz. Representing Elite. Tha current Middleweight Champion of tha WCC, M...pleaze dont take my title...Dogggg!!!" (crowd booooooos!!)

~~~Tha Begining of tha End, for M-Doggz Title Rein~~~
                              :o :o :o :o

I suggest u find a way out this shit, like BITIN-OFF-AN-EAR cus u intimidated by my spit, u WRITIN-OFF-OF-FEAR/
This KING has u shook so give up yah MIDDLE-WEIGHT, ToNe lured this "Dogg" in with tha "Hook" by usin KIBBLE-BAIT/ (1)
Gotta rep only by GHOSTWRITIN-FOR-YAH-SISTA so take cover, itz a lyrikal storm and yah FLOWS-HIDIN-FRUM-THIS-TWISTA/ (2)
My rhymes "expand" tha mind, they say i LYRICALLY-DILATE while i clown tha M-Dogg wit mah SATIRICAL-TIRADE/
Take a "road trip" to Minnesota, hit a HOME-RUN-ON-YAH-ASS, with this verbal "bull dozer" yah "DOME"-COME-TO-A-CRASH/ (3)
U known as "smalltime" like "midget rappers" cus u only HALF-AN-EMCEE/
I aint seen any "change" in yah flow since day one, u LACKIN-SENSE(cents)-G/
Description of yah rhymez: "WACK-IMMENSELY", think u got "Huevos Grandes" pero yah SACK-IS-EMPTY/ (4)
Alwayz known tah Pop"Corn"y lines, so we call u "CRACKER-JACK" but yah collection couldnt be "dope" even if yah STACK-YAH-CRACK/
U like tah dick-suck so you tha "sick-duck", when yah come wit yah QUACK-ATTACK/
Prince Techniec say he "Comin off tha bench for Elite", but after this match hes in tha "starting 5" and u taking a seat/ (5)
Mr. Hulkamania Freak, like yur idle yur boring to VIEWERS-AND-WASHED-UP/
I turn this M-"dogg" to filipino food, placed on a SKEWER-YOU-LOST-PUP/ (6)
Whas "M" for anywayz? Standz for "Mutt", a mix between BITCH-AND-FAG, yur spitz gettin "whiped up" again like KITCHEN-RAGZ/
Tryna get "high priced" raps wit "low cost" talent, M-Dogg lyrically SWITCHIN-TAGZ/ (7)
Howd u eva think that u could jus RUN-THRU-ME? My spits spray like bullets thru tha air, i see yah DUMB-CREW-FLEE/
Need "light" tah write? Im tha ONE-TO-SEE, u wack MC's RUN-TO-ME, orbiting mah flow cus im tha SUN-TO-THEE/
This match is over, gimme my belt, u jus got pinned ONE-TWO-THREE..../

(1) Kibble is dog food. "Hook" is also part of a song, sure yall knew that
(2) M-Dogg used tah ghostwrite for his sister Pink
(3) Bulldozers r used when tearin down a dome. "dome" also meanz "head".
(4) "Huevos Grandes Pero..." in spanish~ "Big Balls but..."
(5) Check Prince Tech's quote under his pic. Elite has 6 members.
(6) In tha Philippines they eat dog.
(7) People switch price tagz on clothes, so they can buy tha shit for cheaper price

peace...

yur up M-Dizzle!

Hittman

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2002, 05:03:30 AM »
*Falls Backwards Out Of The Thread*

Damn That Was A Dope Verse Tone...  ;D

ToNe1904

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2002, 06:23:21 AM »
*Falls Backwards Out Of The Thread*

Damn That Was A Dope Verse Tone...  ;D

Thankz man.  8) Waitin on M-Dogg, this a title match so im sho he goan bring sum heat.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2002, 12:37:08 PM »
And Introducing in the blue corner, wearing the white trunks with green trim, with a record of 13-9-2, He is considered on of the greatest rhymers in WCC history, and has been one of the most influental forces since day 1, He is the WCC Middleweight champion of WCC, the one and only, EEMMMM DOOGGGG!!!!!!!

Chalk one up... for the bad guys...

Little kids trying to take my position, well keep wishing 'cause I reject you like college admissions/
Like a kid you "bit" off more than you can ate, don't make me expose you as a real fake 'cause you skillz is light weight/
Fuck with me the WCC rebel, Fuck it lets go, take it to Diego, got you crossed out like whites in the ghetto/
ToNe is the back looking terriefied, looking in my eyes, done lost my mind, you in the back losing your pride/
You never seen the shit I feel inside, So stay in Diego were your free to hide, This is I.E. right/
And don't say shit 'cause the I.E. rules you, TimeLock head of the K.I.N.G.S. but you knew/
ToNe commited more sins that 7, so for that you girl's the next Faith Evans, I'm 'Pac well your gay like Tevon/
ToNe Def couldn't rhyme tight by miracle, ain't got anything close to lyrical, A lucky champion like Chris Jericho/
Against M Dogg you can't compete, Like SWV you got to be called Weak, (SWV "I get so Weak in the...) your flows is off like no beats/
Chop you to your knees to do as you please, bow down to me 'cause I'm the true K.I.N.G./
Shit, you couldn't spit heat if you was a dragon, I wouldn't end even if it's armageddeon/
Take you to the corner of Merrill and Riverside, leave you as another homicide, ain't no one cried/ *
It's the end as I rule you kingdom like my nation, cut your legs of for no transportation/
Bulking up for this like a heavyweight, even if you're starving, I'll steal you dinner plate/
Your so overrated I'ma call you VC, you bring down your team so you get dropped from the Kings/
Another title won for the Elite, mission complete, throw out the overrated like 'Pac did Biggie/

* Riverside and Merrill is were I grew up. Also has the highest amount of crime in Rialto

ToNe1904

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2002, 02:05:41 PM »
good shit M-Dogg.

Votes yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8)

Explain em if possible...

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
Re: ~ToNe1904 vs M-Dogg~ Title for Title match! VO
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2002, 04:50:54 PM »
well when you read tone's verse......that just explains it all...you know..........

ToNe1904.....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2002, 06:40:21 PM »
Thankz fah tha vote man...

1-0 ToNe.....keep votin yall.

ePiK_INgenius

• 'G'
  • aka Mr. Trigga
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2002, 08:23:44 PM »
mmmmmm......i liked tone1904's flow better..kept it in a good pace and made more sense..

m doggs was sum tyte shit too but it lacked sumthing.it was koo but my vote goes to -ToNe1904

ToNe1904

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2002, 01:02:35 AM »
2-0

keep em comin yall...

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2002, 11:43:34 AM »
since its a title match I'll give a full review:

ToNe1904

Best Lines:
My rhymes "expand" tha mind, they say i LYRICALLY-DILATE while i clown tha M-Dogg wit mah SATIRICAL-TIRADE/

U like tah dick-suck so you tha "sick-duck", when yah come wit yah QUACK-ATTACK/
Prince Techniec say he "Comin off tha bench for Elite", but after this match hes in tha "starting 5" and u taking a seat/ (5)   -This was ILL

Howd u eva think that u could jus RUN-THRU-ME? My spits spray like bullets thru tha air, i see yah DUMB-CREW-FLEE/
Need "light" tah write? Im tha ONE-TO-SEE, u wack MC's RUN-TO-ME, orbiting mah flow cus im tha SUN-TO-THEE/
This match is over, gimme my belt, u jus got pinned ONE-TWO-THREE..../

these were the best, but still overall tight.

4.8 / 5

M-Dogg

Best Lines:

Little kids trying to take my position, well keep wishing 'cause I reject you like college admissions/  

Fuck with me the WCC rebel, Fuck it lets go, take it to Diego, got you crossed out like whites in the ghetto/  
ToNe is the back looking terriefied, looking in my eyes, done lost my mind, you in the back losing your pride

Against M Dogg you can't compete, Like SWV you got to be called Weak, (SWV "I get so Weak in the...) your flows is off like no beats/  

overall a above average verse, but it didnt seem like M-Dogg's best ish,  sorry man, jus my opinion.

4.3 / 5

Vote: ToNe1904
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2002, 11:53:36 AM »
Knock-Out.

ToNe1904

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2002, 12:12:40 PM »
3-0 KO. Good battle M-Dogg.

**Holdz BOTH belts above my head**  8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2002, 12:21:22 PM »
On this day you were the better man. I think we can trade back and forth and have different outcomes. This battle I tried to come better, but when I wrote it, it was the best I could do. I erased some much bad rhymes writting it, but in the end, that was as good as it got, so I went with that. No shame in losing to ToNe. Good shit, and wear the belts proudly. And on another day, the old grizzled vet might come out of no where and shock the world again. LOL... just like our second battle.