Author Topic: muscle milk  (Read 633 times)

westsiderider323

Re: muscle milk
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 03:29:35 PM »
i dont use no protein shakes or supplements
mostly just water and peanut butter sandwiches

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 03:35:12 PM »
mine works fin but reamber u have to work out and diet right  or u will just get fat

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 03:36:36 PM »
i cant fuck with the powder,i cant keep that shit down. i need to find one that i can take though desperately.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »
i cant fuck with the powder,i cant keep that shit down. i need to find one that i can take though desperately.
what do ya mean ?????

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »
what do ya mean ?????
shits disgusting...the consistency alone makes me wanna throw up before i can even finish the shit....fore now im tryin to just eat as much protien as possible (steaks,chicken etc.)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 04:12:20 PM »
Yeah, I use the EAS protein from Costco. It works okay. I noticed some real results with BSN products. But that shit is too expensive.
My Future Wife:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 04:16:35 PM »
what do ya mean ?????
shits disgusting...the consistency alone makes me wanna throw up before i can even finish the shit....fore now im tryin to just eat as much protien as possible (steaks,chicken etc.)

Really ? I guess some flavours suck but I only fucks with chocolate and I love the taste. Actually, when I'm on a high protein/low carb diet, that chocolate protein shake is the closest thing to candy I taste in 3,4 months.

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 04:52:50 PM »
mine works fin but reamber u have to work out and diet right  or u will just get fat

I don't gain muscle or fat, I'm a skinny muthafucka lol when I work out I just seem to get stronger and I do get toned, but I don't appear to really gain muscle mass at all  :-\

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 05:50:29 PM »
my shit tast great i do half milk half water 3 .  ;D

Johnny B

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 06:19:05 PM »

I don't gain muscle or fat, I'm a skinny muthafucka lol when I work out I just seem to get stronger and I do get toned, but I don't appear to really gain muscle mass at all  :-\

it all depends on genes man. lotta ppl can't get all jacked like that.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 06:45:28 PM »
^ true that

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 07:40:05 PM »
yes not all people can get beefed up, but everyone can get stronger. its not a bad thing, speed combined with strength is good. a lot of pussies take their little protein shakes, do their little workouts, gain some muscle and think theyre badasses because they got a little bigger. then they get in a little bullshit fight with someone smaller than them and get laid on their ass like the bitch they are

Johnny B

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 07:44:24 PM »
^ u wouldn't be speaking of that out of experience would u?
j/p, but I know what ur getting at.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 07:46:34 PM »
yes not all people can get beefed up, but everyone can get stronger. its not a bad thing, speed combined with strength is good. a lot of pussies take their little protein shakes, do their little workouts, gain some muscle and think theyre badasses because they got a little bigger. then they get in a little bullshit fight with someone smaller than them and get laid on their ass like the bitch they are
I FEEL  U ON THAT  u can big the bigest guy and all cut but that dont mean shit

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 08:01:29 PM »
I FEEL  U ON THAT  u can big the bigest guy and all cut but that dont mean shit
it means SOMETHING, but not that much. if you dont know how to fight and you get all big it can actually be a bad thing because if you cant throw a decent punch that strength isnt really going to help, plus all that extra weight is going to slow you down