Author Topic: {{ ViSioN -VS- ONETIME }}  (Read 397 times)

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
  • ..::Ur WackNess Irritates Me::...
{{ ViSioN -VS- ONETIME }}
« on: April 06, 2002, 06:51:29 AM »
aight   post tha rules
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
LiFePhOrMz
::..ViSioN Harm-Many H20 Apocalyse Choz Gareefa 757 Dizaaterous One::..

My Record::...Doesn't Matter
<:.I, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, have been doing the unbeliveable for so long with so little, that I now attempt the impossible.:>

-----------------------------------
º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Re: {{ ViSioN -VS- ONETIME }}
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2002, 09:05:23 AM »
THIS IS GONNA BE SAD! Vision will blow him away, yo how about i battle onetime cause he was shittalkin me! afta ;D

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2002, 09:57:25 AM »
HAHAHA I DONT KNOW ::)

WELL HE DID CALL ME OUT
I'LL POST LATER
LiFePhOrMz

<:.I, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, have been doing the unbeliveable for so long with so little, that I now attempt the impossible.:>

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

PakiGangsta

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2002, 10:36:55 AM »
RULEZ
---------

No bar limit.
No K-O

First MC to gain 8 votes Win.
---------------------------------

I'll spit first, after u agree with the rulez........

eZ

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2002, 10:54:47 AM »
damn first to 8 aight
aight i agree
LiFePhOrMz

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

ToNe1904

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2002, 10:58:27 AM »
damn first to 8 aight
aight i agree

first to 8 LOL

PakiGangsta

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2002, 11:39:51 AM »
yea.....yea........

yo....yo....yo yo.......

Action...Re-action, ONETIME leaves VISION missing like words in 'contractions'...ONETIME is never lackin/ a-post-for-a-fee(apostrophe) minus the yappin...condensed version/  
ill-fated path leads to a never pleasant excursion... cut off your ankles so you can 'trip down memory lane' while you're cursing...the only thing that's for certain/  
was death but I conquered that when Christ split the curtains/ so keep searching...  
if you're looking for a win, ONETIME  is the wrong person/  
word to the wise...even if you was twice my size...I'd sever you at the thighs/  
just so we could see eye to eye...I spy a weak guy who has come to his demise/  
with the chemical 'element' of surprise let the reaction take place and the heat rise/  
but like birds with no wings, your wack verse is not going to fly/  
so stay grounded, like a search party for retarded kids, your verse was dumbfounded/  
ONETIME is bounded in truth like a perfect circle, well-rounded and complete/  
I'm 'lion' through my teeth when I speak, 'King' of  EASTSIDERZ... WESTSTIDE??? i don give a fuk.......ONETIME  unleash  
the beast and allow this lyrical reaction to feel the heat of 'words' that break sticks, bones, and shatters concrete...you can plead for peace but this world breeds on grief/  
so I'm cooking the beef with 'fire' that will never 'cease'/  
rip out your heart for amplified bass...feel the beat?...have the audience nodding their head and tapping their feet...my elevated peak is at a status you can't reach/  
yet you still want to compete...isn't it too soon? we can both draw our weapons at high noon...but the outcome will be scattered rain versus a typhoon/  
this is the end times, the visible red moon symbolizes destruction and your  
residence will be a closed tomb...I leave no room...  
for error, 'juggle machettes' and let them fall on my opponent, 'rain' of terror/  
hired 'pallbearers'...I capture the heat and allow the 'cold' to leave them 'coffin'/  
send out radar signals like dolphins and over power this weak ranger without morphin/  
while ya'll fooz are sneezing and wheezing...I got the glock and the film...so I'm squeezing and cheesing...you still breathing?...cornered and left with two choices, like heads and tails, odds and even...every time ONETIME spits, its hurricane season/  
I play the stoic position..facial expressions show my emotions are missing/  
like a heated piston...rhythmic patterns remind you of catching attacks from the rear in prison...microphone wisdom....your one-dimensional skills gets blinded by ONETIME's prism  
of unprecedented lyricism...cuz when you get intimate with ONETIMER there's no such thing as safe sex...the 'illness' I ejaculate burns a whole through 'latex'/  
my verbal abuse damages audio in the form of cassette decks, cd's are next/  
published works are now banned texts...'force' ya'll to agree and nod ur head 'yes' when I remove two bones from his 'neck'...ONETIME's verbal effects stunts this kid's growth like birth defects/  
the only prescribed medicine is to 'toss' ya'll in a bucket and make u a human projectile 'jettison'/  
let him swim...with jaws and his twin...invest 'against' ONETIME I leave 'brokers'/  
low probability of winning like russian roulette 'flushed' with poker/  
battling ONETIME is far from kosher...like a 52 card deck, my challengers no where to be found like the two jokers...the lyrical ammunition I use "coined the term" super-soaker/  
I take every MC ONETIME, and beat them and shit on 'em like a certified shitter/
how mani times i've beaten u....infinity.......how mani times i've fuked ur mom, go ask her, how ill ONETIME iz..its undefined/
---------------------------------------------------

ONE LUV.

ONETIME.

ROCCY

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2002, 12:07:34 PM »
^^ damn thats long man..I dont even wanna read it!!!! ^^

PakiGangsta

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2002, 12:11:52 PM »
took me twice the time......

but the longer it iz.i beleive the better u feel it.....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2002, 12:14:43 PM »
^^ damn thats long man..I dont even wanna read it!!!! ^^

You should, it's pretty good.

Just one word of advise for ONETIME. Don't use everything at once. If you wrote that much, cut some and save some for another day. You might need it later, just a thought.

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2002, 03:21:13 PM »
All ya’ll scripts are pre-written and bitin I’m sick of fucks like ya claimin illness//
Six hours ta post style stail couldn’t spit money duckin me given a bill-kiss//
As a fetus ya moms wasn’t even feelin kidd aint worth da effort ta kill-miss//
Ya rhyme like little kims titties and hair cant compare on fiber ta realness//
Ya battle once a month cause pussy like you can only let flow go at due time//
Knocked kidd senseless ya finally tremendous ya actually da jokes punchline//
Ya hip hop detraction tonight battle featuring ONeTIME so pussy da main attraction//
Said ya had to leave best believe ya was shit at home callin ghost writer faction//
I’m beyond underground I’m profound ta be underwater wit pressure to rupture minds//
A assassin killin emcees like you who hugs tree claimin it’s good da enviroment ta recycle lines//
If ya spit birth at da center of da earth ya style wouldn’t father undergroud or spit molten//
In dis game of cards I royally flush ya bluff take da pot proven ya just dick holdin soon foldin//
When we're done ull regret we battled so 'fast',you'll 'suck your teeth-in'//
Beat you 'Sat and Sun' without 'closings',and still not see 'Weak-'ends'//
only time kid rocked a beat was when he had me bangin his eardrums on discman//
If the planets collided world divided ta leave just ya not even one girl would give ya a listen//
Ya can’t do addition or have an equation throwin in invasion of body snatch an not get sickness//
Ya script couldn’t be out of dis world if ya spit dem on meteor ya mediocre thickness
Kid I’m da king on four sites wit no division so I’m beyond ya even if ya had triple vision//
Ya energy wouldn’t be renewable if ya was da suns fission cause I’m da supernova black hole ya into a bad decision//
After my verse ill have u like an astronout,all scared trying to leave this earth!!//
Verbaly im 'Numb',no wonder i cant feel ONEtime verse//
LiFePhOrMz

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

PakiGangsta

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2002, 03:42:12 PM »
votingz pleaze.........

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2002, 04:57:10 PM »
One Time... I liked your stoic line, and you had dope ish dispersed sporatically throughout, you should of taken this verse, and deleted any wack bars, and condense your bars so they were even, and then connected it all together....This verse was all over the place.  But the content and skill was there behind all the disorganization.

Vision-  Yo.... sometimes it seemed like you were just rhymin to rhyme, like the verse was unfocused, your attempt at dope wordplay was hit and miss, because sometimes it just didn't make sense, make sure the words and phrases go together to deliver a powerful blow.

Scores:
Onetime- 2.89999999999999999999
Vision- 2.8888888888

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2002, 05:18:46 PM »
One Time... I liked your stoic line, and you had dope ish dispersed sporatically throughout, you should of taken this verse, and deleted any wack bars, and condense your bars so they were even, and then connected it all together....This verse was all over the place.  But the content and skill was there behind all the disorganization.

Vision-  Yo.... sometimes it seemed like you were just rhymin to rhyme, like the verse was unfocused, your attempt at dope wordplay was hit and miss, because sometimes it just didn't make sense, make sure the words and phrases go together to deliver a powerful blow.

Scores:
Onetime- 2.89999999999999999999
Vision- 2.8888888888

0-1 ONE
YEAH U RITE INFINITE I DO SUMTIMES JUST RHYMIN TA RHYME BE GETTIN BORED
LiFePhOrMz

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

Youngster323

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2002, 05:09:18 AM »
my vote goes for onetime, even though it was long it was pretty tight, slightly better than VISION's