Author Topic: Christian churches now suggesting Obama is anti-Christ  (Read 394 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Christian churches now suggesting Obama is anti-Christ
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 02:18:03 AM »
what do you expect, these religious people are insane

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 08:19:05 PM »
I'm Christian..but I'm not "that christian."  Geez, it's annoying when those religious freaks can't keep the religion out of poltics...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jared Taylor

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »
I'm Christian..but I'm not "that christian."  Geez, it's annoying when those religious freaks can't keep the religion out of poltics...

Our culture is superior because our religion is Christianity. Reclaiming our Christian hertiage will inspire people to prevent the Muslims from trying to make us into a Shar'ia-run country.

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2008, 01:46:18 AM »
it's annoying when those religious freaks can't keep the religion out of poltics...

what happened to seperating church and state?  obviously these cocksuckers are above everyone else

religion has no place in politics, whether someone believes in God or not has nothing to do with how to get the economy rolling

dexter

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 02:41:05 PM »
out of all the possible people that could be consider the anti-christ. they choose Obama, lets get real now
he is white The 666