Poll

Less than a week to go, who is going to pull if off?

Obama... easy!
5 (27.8%)
Gon' be close with Obama coming through
8 (44.4%)
McCain... easy!
0 (0%)
Gon' be close with McCain coming through
5 (27.8%)
Too close to call
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 03, 2008, 08:58:07 AM

Author Topic: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin  (Read 981 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2008, 01:46:53 AM »
Looks like McCain is done to me. Over here you don't even get a whole lot of news on this topic, as it doesn't seem too interesting since Obama is owning. He got the media so on lock, it's not even funny. I feel like there's 10 Obama articles for every McCain article.

Check this blog out.  It was started by a baseball advance statistics expert, and he basically has a similiar approach to the elections that have been going on since the primaries.  He's been very accurate with his numbers crunching.

fivethirtyeight.com

Yeah, nice page. If Obama wins Florida or Ohio, it's curtains.

This page was completely right! Amazing. So much for Bradley effect, fuckers. Those devilish racist crackers couldn't prevent a crushing Obama victory, something doesn't add up I guess. He won Florida, Ohio and Virginia (+Colorado and New Mexico).. which is crazy enough, but he even has a chance to come through in Indiana, NC and Missouri (if not, he at least kept it hella close there)  This is almost a landslide. Racist Bradley crackers indeed.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2008, 03:04:12 AM »
^ i think the state that everything is now, even if he has a terible 4 years people will be like, "well bush fucked it up, and it was unfixable"

oh your right, Obama is the media darling, he can do no wrong :puke:

If you think McCain was gonna do anything different than the BS that has been happening the past 8 years, then you're losin your swag, daddy.

It's not that McCain would have done better, because he probably wouldn't. It's the fact that Obama is seen as a god by the media whether what he does is good or bad. It's not like it's Obama's fault the media swoons over him though.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2008, 11:31:30 AM »
Indiana goes to Obama ...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2008, 12:03:20 PM »
Indiana, Virgina, I'm pretty sure N. Carolina will be called for Obama, Colorado was for Obama, Florida, Obama won all the big states except Texas. I'm willing to bet that if Obama has a good first term, Texas will go for Obama in 2012.