Author Topic: To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"  (Read 1798 times)

Doggystylin

Re: To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2002, 07:10:55 AM »
man yall are lil nerdy jealous faggots that have nothin better to do.....yall are a joke, were just doin our own thing not havin anything to do with anyone and yall come out and diss us because our name? wtf?...........whatever yall.... timelock i never liked you faggot ass and you just even try to put up a track as good as ours and then diss us, your still on a lower level, i never liked you lil bitch ass.....lets say if you had a crew named african niggaz or somethin, lol.......and i came out and diss you because of it......or i dissed tones mutt ass, how would yall like it.......this is bullshit....timelock im not even wasting my time on your 1st grader ass, how would you like it if i dissed your ass because your a nigger.....bitch....

i would never even waste my time dissing someone because of this shit, and then goin that far?, you fucking ignorant bitches, dont even talk about my race or my religion you fucking cocksuckers, you have no idea how far your taking, show your fucking face up here in my town to me and you wont be goin back to your IE, lil dumbass nerd

easy for you to talk all this shit behind a screen.....consider your selves lucky....this is the only way that i can get shit this bad talked to and not do anything about it

yall took it too far on this one......dumbass nigger and whiteboy and half chink......how ya like that.....well thats all cause im not writin a rhyem for your asses, lol....waste of time

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2002, 07:21:14 AM »
and whiteboy and half chink......

WTF? really? He's not even black and he's doin this?

Wat does he get outta this?

I think he just has too much time on his hands.......

Why dont u go get on some slob dick and stop typing bullshit u dunno about on tha computer.......

Goddamm, yur a disgrace......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2002, 07:27:57 AM »
Yo......To the SandNaggaz click.....They dissed you on some straight keystyle hip-hop shit....Ya'll can come back and spit some bars at them..... They weren't even trying to make shit personal.... it's called battlin....hip-hop started from battlin, from graffiti, to breakin, dj battle's and mc's, it was all about dissin muthafucka's, it's artistic competition, rather then arguing, fussing, and fighting, it's art..... And when Eminem or any white cats I've seen battle, we get made fun of for being white in our battles, and we don't take the shit personal, well now they are dissing you, not because your from the middle east, but they are dissing your crew name, and like Tone said.... 90% of this board is dissin, that's what it's all about..... I think the name is dope, SandNaggaz, and I think ya'll have just as much right to use the name, as black people have to use the word nigga, so if that's how ya'll feel..... then drop some bars, and serve these cats.... but you better come tight, because Tone and Timelock came correct... Peace.

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2002, 07:30:59 AM »
Yo......To the SandNaggaz click.....They dissed you on some straight keystyle hip-hop shit....Ya'll can come back and spit some bars at them..... They weren't even trying to make shit personal.... it's called battlin....hip-hop started from battlin, from graffiti, to breakin, dj battle's and mc's, it was all about dissin muthafucka's, it's artistic competition, rather then arguing, fussing, and fighting, it's art..... And when Eminem or any white cats I've seen battle, we get made fun of for being white in our battles, and we don't take the shit personal, well now they are dissing you, not because your from the middle east, but they our dissing your crew name, and like Tone said.... 90% of this board is dissin, that's what it's all about..... I think the name is dope, SandNaggaz, and I think ya'll have just as much right to use the name, as black people have to use the word nigga, so if that's how ya'll feel..... then drop some bars, and serve these cats.... but you better come tight, because Tone and Timelock came correct... Peace.

well if its like that.....im not wasting my time.....and then that would mean i could come back and diss timelock and call him a nigger and hes my slave and make fun of their religion.....peace

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2002, 07:34:03 AM »

well if its like that.....im not wasting my time.....and then that would mean i could come back and diss timelock and call him a nigger and hes my slave and make fun of their religion.....peace

No..... all you'd have to do, is take all the ish you and tha 7th have been saying.... and instead of turning this into, "The Debate Forum" make it art, so it is "The Keystyle Forum" basically spit bars saying, that if they can call themselves niggaz, ya'll can call yourselve's Sandnaggaz.... that ain't racism....that's hip-hop.  

min0rity

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2002, 07:35:48 AM »
yo doggystylin you need to chill with the "chink" word sand nigga!!!!

naw for real...the word "sand nigga" is a diss man...its even known around here in the midwest..its disrespect to middle easterns its not something they made it up LOL

TimeLock

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2002, 07:38:53 AM »
man yall are lil nerdy jealous faggots that have nothin better to do.....yall are a joke, were just doin our own thing not havin anything to do with anyone and yall come out and diss us because our name? wtf?...........whatever yall.... timelock i never liked you faggot ass and you just even try to put up a track as good as ours and then diss us, your still on a lower level, i never liked you lil bitch ass.....lets say if you had a crew named african niggaz or somethin, lol.......and i came out and diss you because of it......or i dissed tones mutt ass, how would yall like it.......this is bullshit....timelock im not even wasting my time on your 1st grader ass, how would you like it if i dissed your ass because your a nigger.....bitch....

i would never even waste my time dissing someone because of this shit, and then goin that far?, you fucking ignorant bitches, dont even talk about my race or my religion you fucking cocksuckers, you have no idea how far your taking, show your fucking face up here in my town to me and you wont be goin back to your IE, lil dumbass nerd

easy for you to talk all this shit behind a screen.....consider your selves lucky....this is the only way that i can get shit this bad talked to and not do anything about it

yall took it too far on this one......dumbass nigger and whiteboy and half chink......how ya like that.....well thats all cause im not writin a rhyem for your asses, lol....waste of time

i never expected u to undastand the point behind my rhyme
but i still spoke my mind...
i know the truth and i keep my shit real.
and why don't ya'll just reply with a verse and prove your point that way instead of all the debating..."this is the keystyle forum not the debate forum"

peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2002, 07:39:51 AM »
Yo......To the SandNaggaz click.....They dissed you on some straight keystyle hip-hop shit....Ya'll can come back and spit some bars at them..... They weren't even trying to make shit personal.... it's called battlin....hip-hop started from battlin, from graffiti, to breakin, dj battle's and mc's, it was all about dissin muthafucka's, it's artistic competition, rather then arguing, fussing, and fighting, it's art..... And when Eminem or any white cats I've seen battle, we get made fun of for being white in our battles, and we don't take the shit personal, well now they are dissing you, not because your from the middle east, but they are dissing your crew name, and like Tone said.... 90% of this board is dissin, that's what it's all about..... I think the name is dope, SandNaggaz, and I think ya'll have just as much right to use the name, as black people have to use the word nigga, so if that's how ya'll feel..... then drop some bars, and serve these cats.... but you better come tight, because Tone and Timelock came correct... Peace.

Battling is all good.......I been battling for ages.......

But this is more than a simple crew battle tho.......When people like KVB are convinced that we should change our name because we being racist to black people because of that rhyme then we have to explain everything, this waz not a "lyrical" type of battle, this waz about race and we didn't wanna look like tha bad guys or tha victims.......

Im sorry but all middle easterns are like this, u just dun fuck wit us like that.......u want a real rhyme or audio battle then post up cause this aint a real battle, this is about race and I aint gonna go down 2 their level and diss blacks and phillipinos aiight?>

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2002, 07:42:07 AM »
yo doggystylin you need to chill with the "chink" word sand nigga!!!!

naw for real...the word "sand nigga" is a diss man...its even known around here in the midwest..its disrespect to middle easterns its not something they made it up LOL

its all good....im done with that....im chilled now, lol

but since this was a touchy subject maybe they should have explained it was only a battle or some shit, i dunno, i get pissed like that when it comes to this....and the sand nagga crew...were not keystylers, were doin audio, so if yall wanna diss us, then diss us with some audio shit

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2002, 07:43:25 AM »

But this is more than a simple crew battle tho.......When people like KVB are convinced that we should change our name because we being racist to black people because of that rhyme then we have to explain everything, this waz not a "lyrical" type of battle, this waz about race and we didn't wanna look like tha bad guys or tha victims.......

Im sorry but all middle easterns are like this, u just dun fuck wit us like that.......u want a real rhyme or audio battle then post up cause this aint a real battle, this is about race and I aint gonna go down 2 their level and diss blacks and phillipinos aiight?>

word......yall are foul

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2002, 07:45:08 AM »

i never expected u to unda stand the point behind my rhyme
but i still spoke my mind...
i know the truth and i keep my shit real.
and why don't ya'll just reply with a verse and prove your point that way instead off all the debating..."this is the keystyle forum not the debate forum"

peace

whatever dumbfuck, lol

TimeLock

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2002, 07:48:23 AM »

u don't undastand the rhyme still oh well

i am not saying u are dissin' blacks by using that name i'm sayin' you dissin your own people by expecting it as a name and calling your self it.
i'm not one to go around calling my homies nigga anyway.

peace

TimeLock

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2002, 07:51:29 AM »
i'm willing to do audio battles too

ROCCY

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2002, 11:55:39 AM »

Yur lil group perpetruates the idea that yur only good for "Welcome to 7-11"/

:o ::)

ToNe1904

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2002, 03:48:48 PM »

WTF? really? He's not even black and he's doin this?

Wat does he get outta this?

I think he just has too much time on his hands.......

Why dont u go get on some slob dick and stop typing bullshit u dunno about on tha computer.......

Goddamm, yur a disgrace......

you know wha? if yall muthafuckas could read this rhyme on ANOTHA level then sum superficial shit. youd undastand what tha FUK we talkin bout!!! no whea in mah verse were mah shotz at yall for tha use of tha word "nagga". Timelock jus came at me wit sum REAL shit, and i said id spit wit him. Tha diss is based on tha fact that yall are usin tha word that disrespects YOU, for tha name of yur crew. It aint about bein black, thas not where i was comin from wit mah spit. And tha diss wasnt about middle easterns, if u read tha fukin verse youll see that. Did i diss muslim people? NO. Did i ONCE fukin diss middle eastern people? NO. so dont even try tah turn intah sumthin like that. And for bitchass doggystylin. u need to calm tha FUCK down bitch. I been coo wit mosta yall muhafuckaz for a minute. But i agreed wit Time on this shit, so i spit wit him. U tha one comin wit sum strait up racist shit that u would neva in yo FUKIN life say outside yur own home. Tha7th callin me a disgrace now huh? wtf you know about shit playa? u know me now huh? well tha muthafuckaz that really know me on hea KNOW tha deal. i aint neva once claimed Blood foo. name a set i claimed on hea? i jus stay flamed tha fuk up cus i dont give a fuk! in SD everybody bang blood. so quit yur fukin aol set trippin bullshit (when u aint even frumma set regardlezz) i only diss u fukin dirty azz crabz cus i know thas wha id neva fukin be dogg. This shit aint gotta be beef, but if yall wanna jump tah fukin conclusions about tha verse...without even hollerin to find out what itz about. then thas yo bad. Timelock gotta line sayin that tha reaction hes lookin for frum yall is positive. Guess thas askin for too much frum u clownz. I expected Infinite to understand our verse...and he came through like i thought he would. I expected more from yall too...oh well.

peace

btw...if yall wanna straiten thiz out, holla at me. im down tah talk about it. if not, then i dont giva fuk....