Author Topic: To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"  (Read 1796 times)

ToNe1904

Re: To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2002, 03:50:59 PM »

:o ::)

dont git it twisted. think about tha line. itz a fuked up stereotype...im sayin that callin eachotha "sand nagga" shit, aint helpin it...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2002, 04:04:32 PM »
man yall are lil nerdy jealous faggots that have nothin better to do.....yall are a joke, were just doin our own thing not havin anything to do with anyone and yall come out and diss us because our name? wtf?...........whatever yall.... timelock i never liked you faggot ass and you just even try to put up a track as good as ours and then diss us, your still on a lower level, i never liked you lil bitch ass.....lets say if you had a crew named african niggaz or somethin, lol.......and i came out and diss you because of it......or i dissed tones mutt ass, how would yall like it.......this is bullshit....timelock im not even wasting my time on your 1st grader ass, how would you like it if i dissed your ass because your a nigger.....bitch....

i would never even waste my time dissing someone because of this shit, and then goin that far?, you fucking ignorant bitches, dont even talk about my race or my religion you fucking cocksuckers, you have no idea how far your taking, show your fucking face up here in my town to me and you wont be goin back to your IE, lil dumbass nerd

easy for you to talk all this shit behind a screen.....consider your selves lucky....this is the only way that i can get shit this bad talked to and not do anything about it

yall took it too far on this one......dumbass nigger and whiteboy and half chink......how ya like that.....well thats all cause im not writin a rhyem for your asses, lol....waste of time

^^aiight yall...this is a perfect muthafuckin example of tha maturity level we dealin wit on thiz shit. Muthafucka callin timelock a "nigger", and u tryna be a lil rapper. And u callin me chink? yurra strait up joke. if i dissed yur race id undastand. but if u too fukin stupid to understand tha verse...that aint mah prollem.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2002, 05:15:21 PM »
aight they were good rhymes, but i didnt understand how you were dissin the name "sand naggaz", and ppl like KVB sayin we should change the name, it aint racist, we aint wannabe "niggers" or anything.....thaz straight bullshit, its kinda like a brotherhood, iz like a black man callin another black man "nigga" he doesnt mean to diss him like the word was intended, he uses it to signifiy brotherhood, to make the name shine, to un-do the bad reputation the word has gotten.
Its like that, but idiots dont get that, the rhyme was nice, but shit like this was ignorent:

"ya whole name and concept must makes ya parents regret, giving u life/ "

wot tha fuck is that, ure talkin as if a black man regrets making kids who are black, because the world hates em, yo thats straight up bullshit

"i guess u don't respect ya culture, cuz ya own crew name is lame and insults ya/ "

See, thaz wht im talkin bout, when a black dude calls another black a "nigga" it IS NOT taken a way of disrespect u fools, that kinda ignorent shit causes RACISM....

yo that rhyme is fulla dat kinda bullshit,  thaz ignorent shit, jus cause of a few morons think the name is a racial-stero type, think of it as a "diss", and insult, we aint gonna change it, shit like that gives birth to the KKK, i aint talkin but ya'll specisificly, but im jus showin you how much bullshit is in a few lines ya'll spat.....

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ROCCY

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2002, 05:15:42 PM »
And why do u guys have a big problem with them saying 'sand naggaz' ?  I mean i got not beef with u time or tone just curious I mean tone u dont see them coming up to u and saying change that name and stuff u know? they wanna be called that so let it be if it pisses u off dont look at it... :-/

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2002, 05:31:07 PM »
Look,

I see what Tone and Timelock are sayin', but I don't get the motive or overall purpose. So y'all are telling us that the "Sand Nagga" is disrespectful to Middle Easterns?

I don't see not ONE Middle Eastern on the board that has a problem with the name so why do you guys care? Are you guys tryin to look out for us because if you are no thanks, we can handle our own.

We just took a name that is disrespectful and turning it into a positive and we get hate for it? The reason y'all are gettin misunderstood is because your not makin' any sense. I mean look at the damn thread title "To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"". At least make some sense for Christ's sake.

We are just doin' a lil compiliation and minding our own damn business and doing our thing the way we want it and y'all come out of the blue and straight diss us for nuthin. And don't give me that bullshit that those stereotypes y'all put in your verses weren't their to diss our race, religion and culture. And for that fuck y'all.

And then in ya verse your saying we aren't "keeping true to our culture"? First off lol @ at such a bullshit statement. Secondly, y'all don't know me, 7th, Doggy or anyone else and if we are keeping true to ourselves or not. If y'all wanna be like that then I can say why don't y'all keep true to your man hood and stop actin' like bitches.

Mind your own damn business and raise off our nuts on the real.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToNe1904

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2002, 05:34:58 PM »
And why do u guys have a big problem with them saying 'sand naggaz' ?  I mean i got not beef with u time or tone just curious I mean tone u dont see them coming up to u and saying change that name and stuff u know? they wanna be called that so let it be if it pisses u off dont look at it... :-/

look. itz jus spittin. people can call eachotha whateva they want. that dont mean i wont speak what i think. but we jus spittin, itz a diss verse. and as for tha whole "black man usin the word nigga" thing. Well, i collaboed wit Time on this verse. Has anyone EVA heard Time use tha word "nigga"? i doubt it, i havent. so quit tryna use that against him. Theres ALOTTA issues that people spit about on here. and ALOTTA times they may be political or social issues. This was a social issue....only difference is, it was aimed at sum people. i aint dissin them as people, i aint even really know these muhafuckaz. im dissin that fukin name they usin cus i think itz ignorant. And to Blade...u sayin the shit WE spit causes racism? sorry dogg....but itz tha exact OPPOSITE. we spit our shit cus we think that yall usin that word for yur lil crew only bringz negative attention tah yahselvez. i mean itz like this. itz coo yall call eachotha what u want. but, u doin out in tha open (in tha public eye) like timelock said. And, even tho like Tha7th said it supresses tha harshness of tha word....does it really? all it does it make those type of racist words and slurs acceptable (peep mah lass verse). But it aint acceptable and im jus sayin yall should treat it like dat. jus mah opinion.

ToNe1904

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2002, 05:44:45 PM »
Look,

I see what Tone and Timelock are sayin', but I don't get the motive or overall purpose. So y'all are telling us that the "Sand Nagga" is disrespectful to Middle Easterns?

I don't see not ONE Middle Eastern on the board that has a problem with the name so why do you guys care? Are you guys tryin to look out for us because if you are no thanks, we can handle our own.

We just took a name that is disrespectful and turning it into a positive and we get hate for it? The reason y'all are gettin misunderstood is because your not makin' any sense. I mean look at the damn thread title "To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"". At least make some sense for Christ's sake.

We are just doin' a lil compiliation and minding our own damn business and doing our thing the way we want it and y'all come out of the blue and straight diss us for nuthin. And don't give me that bullshit that those stereotypes y'all put in your verses weren't their to diss our race, religion and culture. And for that fuck y'all.

And then in ya verse your saying we aren't "keeping true to our culture"? First off lol @ at such a bullshit statement. Secondly, y'all don't know me, 7th, Doggy or anyone else and if we are keeping true to ourselves or not. If y'all wanna be like that then I can say why don't y'all keep true to your man hood and stop actin' like bitches.

Mind your own damn business and raise off our nuts on the real.

u right....u muss got it figured out. me and timelock are racist. u muss be fukin jokin. Yall jus aint seein thru tha lines. its like u guyz only can skim tha surface of tha shit. its hard to explain cus we on a fukin message board. but like ive said about 10 times now, this shit had nuthin to do wit yall bein middle eastern. if it did....i would FUKIN say it. i aint tha one tah go back on mah shit. if i meant sumthin frum this verse...then id strait up tell u. and as it goez, im tellin yall tha meanin behind...but yah chose not to listen. Thas why i said, anybody who wanna holla at me about....can get at me and ill explain tha shit. for anyone else...who jus got ignorant ass, childish ass comments. yall can go tah hell. and still, doggy (a memeber of yur lil click) jus proved himself tah be a strait up racist. So u get no fukin respect. And whoeva read yo comments prolly feels tha same...unless they jus share yur fukin stupidass viewz. fuk u....

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2002, 05:54:32 PM »
Well no one gets the "hidden meaning" if their is one, so I guess it was a waste of y'all time LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2002, 05:58:29 PM »

look. itz jus spittin. people can call eachotha whateva they want. that dont mean i wont speak what i think. but we jus spittin, itz a diss verse. and as for tha whole "black man usin the word nigga" thing. Well, i collaboed wit Time on this verse. Has anyone EVA heard Time use tha word "nigga"? i doubt it, i havent. so quit tryna use that against him. Theres ALOTTA issues that people spit about on here. and ALOTTA times they may be political or social issues. This was a social issue....only difference is, it was aimed at sum people. i aint dissin them as people, i aint even really know these muhafuckaz. im dissin that fukin name they usin cus i think itz ignorant. And to Blade...u sayin the shit WE spit causes racism? sorry dogg....but itz tha exact OPPOSITE. we spit our shit cus we think that yall usin that word for yur lil crew only bringz negative attention tah yahselvez. i mean itz like this. itz coo yall call eachotha what u want. but, u doin out in tha open (in tha public eye) like timelock said. And, even tho like Tha7th said it supresses tha harshness of tha word....does it really? all it does it make those type of racist words and slurs acceptable (peep mah lass verse). But it aint acceptable and im jus sayin yall should treat it like dat. jus mah opinion.

Nah see, we dont go around callin oursevles "naggaz" in public, iz jus a crew name ...and i know it can recieve "negative attention" by haters and racists.....but bout the names,  i can understand ya dissin crews/names .... but ya'll included the race type thing, if ya'll had excluded that, this kinda arguement would have never been born.....[jus look at the topic title...]

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2002, 06:53:03 PM »
hmmm, So I guess now it's time 4 yall 2 go make a verse 4 CSN.......They're Certified Sicc "Niggaz"......They're black and Nigga is a racial slur, so they're makin themselves look bad :-/.....

CMON ::)

And dont say this aint racist cause it is.......Look @ all tha lines from tha rhyme Blade pointed out, look at tha fuckin title goddammit.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2002, 08:10:00 PM »
hmmm, So I guess now it's time 4 yall 2 go make a verse 4 CSN.......They're Certified Sicc "Niggaz"......They're black and Nigga is a racial slur, so they're makin themselves look bad :-/.....

CMON ::)

And dont say this aint racist cause it is.......Look @ all tha lines from tha rhyme Blade pointed out, look at tha fuckin title goddammit.

Word

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2002, 08:32:06 PM »
lol see.....these foolz fucked up and realizsed it and now their just talking out of their asses so they wont look bad, lmao

Doggystylin

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2002, 08:38:19 PM »

and still, doggy (a memeber of yur lil click) jus proved himself tah be a strait up racist. So u get no fukin respect. ..

LOL thats right....and thats why im cool with sikotic who is half black, and thats why im cool with infinite who is white and with millions at my school who are mexicans, filipinos and all kinds of races.....

lol callin me immature and judgin me when you dont even know shit....yeah now thats real mature

and now your all tryin to cover it up with that bullshit....yeah timelock doesnt use the word nigga or like it huh? thats why hes a huge fan of rap.....where every fuckin rapper besides will smith uses that damn word you stupid bitches

raise up off our nutz you jealous bitches

ToNe1904

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2002, 10:37:36 PM »
Yall are sum of tha most simple minded muhafuckas. Callin this shit racist. How u gonna tell me what I MEANT, by MY words? Racism aint in tha wordz, its in tha meaning behind them. If it makes u feel better to believe tha shitz racist...well then keep believin tha lie. U muthafuckas aint said NUTHIN yet. i would respect where u comin from, if ud actually come at me like an adult about tha shit. blades so far tha only one thas even come close tah bein real about anything. so far tha only racism i seen in thiz whole fukin thread as come frum yall side. not all of yall....but u know who. Speakin of Doggy, u so cool wit sikotic and hes half black? i wonder how cool he is with u callin anotha black man a "nigger". This thread started as a beef wit a particular person that happened tah be in yur lil group, so thas why CSN aint included (answerin Tha7th). i showed this verse to a few of mah homiez, and they got tha fukin message right off tha bat!! but yall cant seem to get it. it aint no "hidden message" like sikotic said. itz pretty fukin clear. But yall so busy bein mad about tha shit, u aint even thinkin. I guess me and Time was expectin too much frum yall.

KVB

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2002, 10:41:15 PM »
Yall are sum of tha most simple minded muhafuckas. Callin this shit racist. How u gonna tell me what I MEANT, by MY words? Racism aint in tha wordz, its in tha meaning behind them. If it makes u feel better to believe tha shitz racist...well then keep believin tha lie. U muthafuckas aint said NUTHIN yet. i would respect where u comin from, if ud actually come at me like an adult about tha shit. blades so far tha only one thas even come close tah bein real about anything. so far tha only racism i seen in thiz whole fukin thread as come frum yall side. not all of yall....but u know who. Speakin of Doggy, u so cool wit sikotic and hes half black? i wonder how cool he is with u callin anotha black man a "nigger". This thread started as a beef wit a particular person that happened tah be in yur lil group, so thas why CSN aint included (answerin Tha7th). i showed this verse to a few of mah homiez, and they got tha fukin message right off tha bat!! but yall cant seem to get it. it aint no "hidden message" like sikotic said. itz pretty fukin clear. But yall so busy bein mad about tha shit, u aint even thinkin. I guess me and Time was expectin too much frum yall.

Word...