Author Topic: To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"  (Read 1795 times)

ToNe1904

Re: To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2002, 10:49:15 PM »
yall took it too far on this one......dumbass nigger and whiteboy and half chink......how ya like that.....

^^thas what tha fuk im talkin bout^^

and u flappin yo lips like u sum sorta man. If anybody feelin safe behind they lil computer screen itz u foo. u can keep that shit in tahoe. All u done since i been at thiz board is run yo muthafuckin mouth and neva back it up. And u dun tha same bullshit at that trash Bone Board that yall luved so much. And ova thea u was a JOKE to everybody. obviously this shit cant be squashed or settled in person, so why u even bring it up? cus u KNOW it could neva go down that way. u wouldnt say NONE of yo bullshit in person. U aint nuthin but Tha7ths lil fukin puppet anywayz. so hop back on hiz lap and keep yappin bitch...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2002, 10:55:04 PM »
Speakin of Doggy, u so cool wit sikotic and hes half black? i wonder how cool he is with u callin anotha black man a "nigger".

sikotic feels me and if i say somethin like that he knows where im comin from, sikotic is my homie, and he knows the last thing i wanna do is offend him, same with the rest of my homies, now get off our nutz, you dumb bitch, you started this shit, we never did shit to yall, keep your big ass noses in your own buisness

Doggystylin

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2002, 11:00:01 PM »

and u flappin yo lips like u sum sorta man. If anybody feelin safe behind they lil computer screen itz u foo. u can keep that shit in tahoe. All u done since i been at thiz board is run yo muthafuckin mouth and neva back it up. And u dun tha same bullshit at that trash Bone Board that yall luved so much. And ova thea u was a JOKE to everybody. obviously this shit cant be squashed or settled in person, so why u even bring it up? cus u KNOW it could neva go down that way. u wouldnt say NONE of yo bullshit in person. U aint nuthin but Tha7ths lil fukin puppet anywayz. so hop back on hiz lap and keep yappin bitch...

lol and then you say we dont understand what your talkin about....if ya didnt notice....there was a "how ya like that" after that shit...which meant...im just showin yall how it would be and that i dont mean that shit, im not goin that far to make a whole fuckin rhyme about it.

lol what do you want me to do, you actually want me to get serious on yall?, what cuz, you wanna get gangsta? lol wel "FUK you" lmao, dumb ass bitch tryin to act all hard n gangsta on here from day one and you say i just run my mouth on this board when im usually messin with yall and your nerdy ass takes it all serious, lol, well why dont you pop a e cap in my ass and it will all be settled young cuz ::)

KVB

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2002, 11:01:09 PM »

That's right.. he would never have the balls to call a black man "nigger" in real life... this little kid thinks he's safe behind his computer screen.. don't talk to him like he's an adult... he's a defenseless and immature little boy, who do not know the consequences of talking shit to people in real life...

Doggystylin

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2002, 11:01:13 PM »

Word...

you should stay out of this rookie, lol

Hittman

« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2002, 11:01:14 PM »
ROFL @ This Topic. Who Really Gives A Fuck? Your Taking This Way To Serious.

::)

Doggystylin

« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2002, 11:03:11 PM »

That's right.. he would never have the balls to call a black man "nigger" in real life... this little kid thinks he's safe behind his computer screen.. don't talk to him like he's an adult... he's a defenseless and immature little boy, who do not know the consequences of talking shit to people in real life...

yeah and your sayin all this cause you know me right?.......lol talk shit you gangstaz, keep talkin shit, you fuckin nerd, and what you think you would talk this shit to me? i doubt that? go hide behind your sheild you lil gangsta, lol, KVB your one dumbfuck

Hittman

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2002, 11:03:54 PM »

Who Remembers When KVB Created That Username "Big Gay Dogg" And Came Onto TimeLock....

BAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Doggystylin

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2002, 11:06:06 PM »

Who Remembers When KVB Created That Username "Big Gay Dogg" And Came Onto TimeLock....

LMAO yeah that was real mature kvb, now i remeber this faggot

KVB

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2002, 11:07:27 PM »

Hahaha... yeah, that was a joke.. do you still remember that.... lol  that happened a long time ago... whatever get off Doggy's nuts

Doggystylin

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2002, 11:09:52 PM »

Hahaha... yeah, that was a joke.. do you still remember that.... lol  that happened a long time ago... whatever get off Doggy's nuts

whatever man, your always gonna be fag, youz gonna die a fag biaatch, lmao

and the only one ridin nuts is you cause we all know what your fag ass wants from timelock, lol

Hittman

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2002, 11:12:10 PM »

I'm Not Even Close To Doggys Nuts....Me And Him Have Never Exactly Been Cool With Each Other. I Was Just Trying To Put Some Light Hearted Humour Into This Thread. People Still Taking It Way Too Serious.

ToNe1904

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2002, 11:15:59 PM »
ROFL @ This Topic. Who Really Gives A Fuck? Your Taking This Way To Serious.

i would understand, and even expect a fukin response like thiz if we was dissin they race and religion. but itz plain tah see that tha verse aint about that. itz tha exact fukin opposite actually.

lol@ logic bein a joker durin this shit lol

KVB

« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2002, 11:17:38 PM »

whatever man, your always gonna be fag, youz gonna die a fag biaatch, lmao

and the only one ridin nuts is you cause we all know what your fag ass wants from timelock, lol

Listen here you little bitch... first off, I have a girlfriend, I am not gay.
If I ever meet you in real life I swear I'll beat the shit outta you.. I'm stronger than you, you little weak bitch... I'm a man, you are a boy.. I have had sex with women... you're a virgin... I'm a man, you're a boy... I could say much more about this... but I won't... go eat a dick.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2002, 11:20:48 PM »
aight look, shit like ""Yur lil group perpetruates the idea that yur only good for "Welcome to 7-11"/" etc made it look like it was racist, espillcy from the point of view of the middle eastern....
the word sand niggaz is supposed to be a diss, and middle easterns r classified as sand naggaz, so we tryin to make the word have more meanin than a diss, and no its not ok for ppl to call us sand naggaz if their intention is to insult....
now us and timelock/tone etc think diffrently, they think its not good for us to let ourselves be called sand naggaz cuz its ment to be a bardword....but we on the other hand know that middle easterns r classified as that, n the moment the word is uttered, everyone automaticly "knows" its a diss. So what we r tryin to do is to give another meanin to the word, to make ppl think its not only ment to be bad.

So basicly both our intentions are GOOD....jus misunderstanding.

So lets not debate on this topic any futher, cuz its not going anywhere since no one is understanding each other, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...