Author Topic: To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"  (Read 1797 times)

Hittman

Re: To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2002, 11:22:00 PM »
I have had sex with women...

WOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You Are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cool.....

::) I Mean Having Sex With A Woman Means You Must Be A Better Person Then Doggystylin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2002, 11:40:26 PM »
aight look, shit like ""Yur lil group perpetruates the idea that yur only good for "Welcome to 7-11"/" etc made it look like it was racist, espillcy from the point of view of the middle eastern....
the word sand niggaz is supposed to be a diss, and middle easterns r classified as sand naggaz, so we tryin to make the word have more meanin than a diss, and no its not ok for ppl to call us sand naggaz if their intention is to insult....
now us and timelock/tone etc think diffrently, they think its not good for us to let ourselves be called sand naggaz cuz its ment to be a bardword....but we on the other hand know that middle easterns r classified as that, n the moment the word is uttered, everyone automaticly "knows" its a diss. So what we r tryin to do is to give another meanin to the word, to make ppl think its not only ment to be bad.

So basicly both our intentions are GOOD....jus misunderstanding.

So lets not debate on this topic any futher, cuz its not going anywhere since no one is understanding each other, peace

-{bLaDe}

i feel u homie. And as for that line, if itz takin that way...it aint supposed to be. I said earlier in thiz thread that it was a fuked up stereotype. im tryna show that callin eachother that "sand nagga" shit, aint helpin it none. u could ask time and he'll tell u that when we was writin we talkin about makin sure tha shit wasnt racist. We were sayin that by callin yahselves "sand naggaz" u was disrespectin tha shit middle-eastern people are dealin wit right now. I know that yall are tryna take away tha impact of tha word by usin it yurself. But that kinda shit backfires IMO. Which is what my last verse is sayin. "Rather then just accept-it, why not say it aint accepted?". im sayin, that yall usin tha word right along wit tha racists...but why not jus stand up tah tha shit? if u go along wit it...its gonna turn into a situation like there iz now...where white kidz in tha suburbs think its ok to use tha word "nigga" cus they hear tha shit in rap music and all dat. U want otha muhafuckaz thinkin itz perfectly fine tah walk up on u and call u sum sorta racist slur as a greeting? i doubt it. Obviously u gonna do wha u want wit tha shit. But dont think for a sec i aint goan say what i wanna say. and nonna yall would bite yur tongue neitha. but im thru arguin mah case on this thread, like Blade said....its goin nowhere. anybody who wanna holla fah real....get at me on AIM or sumthin. peace

KVB

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2002, 11:48:54 PM »

WOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You Are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cool.....

::) I Mean Having Sex With A Woman Means You Must Be A Better Person Then Doggystylin.

No, but that separates a man from a boy... btw stop taking sides... I ain't got nothing against you... but if you're looking for beef, I can handle it.. just give me the word

Hittman

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2002, 11:53:28 PM »

No, but that separates a man from a boy... btw stop taking sides... I ain't got nothing against you... but if you're looking for beef, I can handle it.. just give me the word

Sorry Little Boy...But I'm Too Mature To Get Caught Up In Your Pathetic Beefs...

:P

ToNe1904

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2002, 11:56:06 PM »
^^Logic and KVB slowly turnin intah tha most heated arguement on thiz thread^^ lol

KVB

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2002, 02:22:34 AM »

Sorry Little Boy...But I'm Too Mature To Get Caught Up In Your Pathetic Beefs...

:P

I see that you have removed my post... you might as well remove this one too... Gay Virgin

Doggystylin

« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2002, 12:21:35 PM »
first of all......it was a diss and yall werent tryin to do anything positive out of it you dumbfucks are just tryin to get yourselves out of it by talking out of your asses, so just shut the fuck up now withh all your bullshit

and to KVB, your ass just makes me laugh, yeah your really mature dogg, beat me ass all the way from europe G, ohhh shit you had sex with a girl for once? KVB = lil faggot ass bitch forever

and props to logic on makin him look like an ass, lmao, and logic is right you dumbfuck hes not even on my side, were cool with eachother but thats a on and off thing, lol

ROCCY

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2002, 12:30:33 PM »
first of all......it was a diss

Damn Right..

BTW KVB having sex doesnt make u strong homie..lmao...

min0rity

« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2002, 12:39:10 PM »

Listen here you little bitch... first off, I have a girlfriend, I am not gay.
If I ever meet you in real life I swear I'll beat the shit outta you.. I'm stronger than you, you little weak bitch... I'm a man, you are a boy.. I have had sex with women... you're a virgin... I'm a man, you're a boy... I could say much more about this... but I won't... go eat a dick.

LMAO!!!!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2002, 12:49:56 PM »

That's right.. he would never have the balls to call a black man "nigger" in real life... this little kid thinks he's safe behind his computer screen.. don't talk to him like he's an adult... he's a defenseless and immature little boy, who do not know the consequences of talking shit to people in real life...

Ya, ummm, I'd like 2 see yur punk ass say Sand Nigga as an insult 2 a middle eastern.......Anywayz, why is yur ass gettin involved in this? Put tha dick back in yo mouth like its suppose 2 be.......

Ah and having sex wit yur mom cause she's a woman dont make u a man, Remember dat.......

Anywayz this shit's gone too far.......Tone and Timelock tried 2 give us advice about how we shouldnt name ourselves Sand Niggaz because it would Backfire at us but It waz written in a Pure Hatred type of way which convinces ignorant people like KVB that we're tha bad guys 4 using it.......

It's coo if yall wanted 2 give advice but It waz written in a Diss fashion.......And we dun need tha advice cause we know what we doing, at least I know.......

Oh and why dont we see Timelock using "Nigga" in his rhymes?

Simple, He is NOT black.......I got word from someone who knows him personally.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

PakiGangsta

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2002, 12:57:43 PM »
if black folks call each other nigga, and aint no one sayin shit, why you naggin on them for?

lol...ahahahahaha....lol.

tru dat prince......lol.......tru dat........

MidnightPills

« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2002, 01:07:24 PM »
MAN!! what the fuck is up with all this heat!!!... you all need to chill... and get one thing stright... nigga.. is not even a nice word... really it is not.. it shows lack of education.. and stuff like.. that.. there are better words to use.. and if i had a dictionary.. i would.. right them down for you  ;)... but anyway... in the famious words of this guy i never met.. but only seen on TV.. and the reason why we had LA riots....
"can't we all just got along"

sheesh!!!!! i thought the civil rights moment was over with!! so.. stop the racist shit and.. be happy...!! DAMN IT!!  ;D

~1~

ROCCY

« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2002, 01:21:42 PM »

Ah and having sex wit yur mom cause she's a woman dont make u a man, Remember dat.......

ROFLMAO..

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2002, 03:00:51 PM »

Listen here you little bitch... first off, I have a girlfriend, I am not gay.
If I ever meet you in real life I swear I'll beat the shit outta you.. I'm stronger than you, you little weak bitch... I'm a man, you are a boy.. I have had sex with women... you're a virgin... I'm a man, you're a boy... I could say much more about this... but I won't... go eat a dick.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that had to be the funniest thing I've read in a minute. Just mind your own business so you don't clown yourself again.

Anyways, I don't see how y'all were trying to help us when you were callin out names dissing and shit. I don't see how y'all can say it wasn't even directed towards us when I clearly see some of our names in ya rhymes. I don't even understand what you guys were expecting us to reply with when we are told we don't respect our culture?

But whatever, If y'all were trying to help us out well thanks but no thanks. And if y'all wanted to battle, come at us, not this bullshit. I'm not starting beef with anyone cause this was a big misunderstanding.

I'd rather sit back and watch KVB make an ass outta himself again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToNe1904

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2002, 04:01:34 PM »

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that had to be the funniest thing I've read in a minute. Just mind your own business so you don't clown yourself again.

Anyways, I don't see how y'all were trying to help us when you were callin out names dissing and shit. I don't see how y'all can say it wasn't even directed towards us when I clearly see some of our names in ya rhymes. I don't even understand what you guys were expecting us to reply with when we are told we don't respect our culture?

But whatever, If y'all were trying to help us out well thanks but no thanks. And if y'all wanted to battle, come at us, not this bullshit. I'm not starting beef with anyone cause this was a big misunderstanding.

I'd rather sit back and watch KVB make an ass outta himself again.

why is this shit so hard to get? neva did i say tha shit wadnt directed at tha lil "Sand Nagga" crew. obviously it WAS. im sayin it aint directed at tha middle eastern people. if anyone thinks it is...then they jus not seein tha meanin behind it. everyone ive shown it too so far...otha then YALL, has gotten tha point right away. i aint beefin wit u sikotic, and on tha real...MOST of tha muthafuckaz who arguin against us on this shit...i had strait respect fah on this board. We dissin tha crew name...because we thought tha shit showed ignorance. This is a fukin keystyle forum. all of a sudden a diss aint allowed. yah righ. aint nobody on hea above gettin dissed. im half white....and ive had Tha7th call me a "fuckin whiteboy" in one of hiz rhymez. is that shit allowed? at least i aint even come at yall like dat and neitha did Time. we came on sum REAL shit. an opinion about that stupid crew name. And could sum1 tell me why doggy continues to make himself look stupider and stupider by makin dumbass comments? u easily tha most ignorant muthafucka on this forum. U so busy tryna pretend like u mad....that u aint even usin yur fukin brain. Not me or Time is backin up on our words. They RIGHT THERE FOR U TO FUKIN SEE!!!!!! im comin on hea explainin tha words cus theyre obviously too much for u to understand. I would come at u like a man and talk to u for real about tha shit, but u too busy actin like a child. so fukit. yall jus gonna believe what u WANT rather then tha truth. so its pointless arguin i guess. i guess yall know what we sayin...more then we do. lol peace tah sikotic, blade, and roccy so far for at least comin at us real, and not jus comin wit sum "fuk you" type shit.