Author Topic: To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"  (Read 1793 times)

min0rity

Re: To them wannabe Niggaz aka "Sand Naggaz"
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2002, 04:08:41 PM »

Ah and having sex wit yur mom cause she's a woman dont make u a man, Remember dat.......

BWHAHAHAHAHA good one the7th...

anyways, to be honest i'm not taking no ones side on this...but it irrates me when some dumb fag ignorant motherfucker like KVB comes in here for no reason and start dissing someones race

and let me ask you a question bitch do you really think fucking a ho makes you a man??? if that was the case i became a man at 13.... ::)man you need to think before you speak just cuz you fuck a ho you don't become a man you dumbfuck....grow up and get rid of your little childish mentality

Doggystylin

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2002, 04:38:17 PM »

why is this shit so hard to get? neva did i say tha shit wadnt directed at tha lil "Sand Nagga" crew. obviously it WAS. im sayin it aint directed at tha middle eastern people. if anyone thinks it is...then they jus not seein tha meanin behind it. everyone ive shown it too so far...otha then YALL, has gotten tha point right away. i aint beefin wit u sikotic, and on tha real...MOST of tha muthafuckaz who arguin against us on this shit...i had strait respect fah on this board. We dissin tha crew name...because we thought tha shit showed ignorance. This is a fukin keystyle forum. all of a sudden a diss aint allowed. yah righ. aint nobody on hea above gettin dissed. im half white....and ive had Tha7th call me a "fuckin whiteboy" in one of hiz rhymez. is that shit allowed? at least i aint even come at yall like dat and neitha did Time. we came on sum REAL shit. an opinion about that stupid crew name. And could sum1 tell me why doggy continues to make himself look stupider and stupider by makin dumbass comments? u easily tha most ignorant muthafucka on this forum. U so busy tryna pretend like u mad....that u aint even usin yur fukin brain. Not me or Time is backin up on our words. They RIGHT THERE FOR U TO FUKIN SEE!!!!!! im comin on hea explainin tha words cus theyre obviously too much for u to understand. I would come at u like a man and talk to u for real about tha shit, but u too busy actin like a child. so fukit. yall jus gonna believe what u WANT rather then tha truth. so its pointless arguin i guess. i guess yall know what we sayin...more then we do. lol peace tah sikotic, blade, and roccy so far for at least comin at us real, and not jus comin wit sum "fuk you" type shit.

if your dissin us cause of our name and cause of the sand nagga thing ......what about every fuckin rapper out there that uses the word nigga?, man just drop this shit, yeah i was hella fuckin mad but im over it, i dont give a shit anymore, you can call me whatever you want, im not trippin over some shit like this anymore, maybe i overreacted a lil but you gotta see where im comin from, now keep hatin if you want......but peace...even to tone and timelock
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2002, 04:44:02 PM »

if your dissin us cause of our name and cause of the sand nagga thing ......what about every fuckin rapper out there that uses the word nigga?, man just drop this shit, yeah i was hella fuckin mad but im over it, i dont give a shit anymore, you can call me whatever you want, im not trippin over some shit like this anymore, maybe i overreacted a lil but you gotta see where im comin from, now keep hatin if you want......but peace...even to tone and timelock

aiight i aint arguin wit u no more. that shitz ova, fukit. i aint got time for thiz internet beef shit anymore then u do. holla at me on aim and we squash it fah now. peace

PoeticJustice

« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2002, 05:37:30 PM »

Sorry Little Boy...But I'm Too Mature To Get Caught Up In Your Pathetic Beefs...

:P

lol@that comment right there

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2002, 07:03:50 PM »
damn, I never seen a this long argument on a "keystyle" I agree with logic back on page 3, this has been taken too serious, chill ya'll. Like Infinite said, it's hiphop, one nation, no racism.

Anyway, fo real ... read all o ya'll comments over, ya'll trippin ova some keystyle.

Peace

ROCCY

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2002, 07:20:53 PM »
^^ Its Not Just a Keystyle..Its something we middle easterns took as a Diss,Racism..

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2002, 07:21:25 PM »
Ah and having sex wit yur mom cause she's a woman dont

and let me ask you a question bitch do you really think fucking a ho makes you a man??? if that was the case i became a man at 13.... ::)man you need to think before you speak just cuz you fuck a ho you don't become a man you dumbfuck....grow up and get rid of your little childish mentality

Ya take notes from a person that had sex at 13 and aint even a man yet......LOL, jp

read all o ya'll comments over, ya'll trippin ova some keystyle.

This is a normal Diss Keystyle:

Tone u just a lame Phillipino, I’m so ill it's cancerous/
U beatin me?  Tha chance of that is about as thin as an obese man wearin pants for kids/

This is unnormal Offensive Keystyle (that should be spoked upon before Ignorant muthafuckas like KVB start beliving it):

U Black people call yurselves Niggaz and make yurself look bad/
Ya whole name and concept must makes ya parents regret giving u life, How Fuckin Sad/

U see tha difference?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ROCCY

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2002, 08:01:40 PM »
^^ 100% Agree...

ToNe1904

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2002, 11:07:02 PM »

U beatin me?  Tha chance of that is about as thin as an obese man wearin pants for kids/

This is unnormal Offensive Keystyle (that should be spoked upon before Ignorant muthafuckas like KVB start beliving it):

Ya whole name and concept must makes ya parents regret giving u life, How Fuckin Sad/

U see tha difference?

aiight listen. i feel where u comin frum. BUT, nowhere in mah shit was i sayin anything like "You Middle Eastern People.....". It was a strait diss ONLY to yur click and its NAME. So u cant compare it to that last 2 lines u wrote. it aint tha same. Theres no way u can read that verse....and say it was aimed at middle eastern people as a whole. it was aimed at YALL, and we used tha NAME of yur click as tha basis of our disses. Jus because we came wit sum mo real comments then jussa "fuck u bitchass emcees" verse. doesnt make it racist. youve dissed people in verses on worse levels about race then our verse (because our shit wasnt about race, it was about what we saw as ignorance) but u think u guys are untouchable when it comes to disses? naw.

Hittman

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2002, 11:34:04 PM »
*Laughs*

*Goes Back Into The Shadows*

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2002, 05:45:04 AM »

U see tha difference?

yes, I do.

KVB

« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2002, 03:34:28 AM »
first of all......it was a diss and yall werent tryin to do anything positive out of it you dumbfucks are just tryin to get yourselves out of it by talking out of your asses, so just shut the fuck up now withh all your bullshit

and to KVB, your ass just makes me laugh, yeah your really mature dogg, beat me ass all the way from europe G, ohhh shit you had sex with a girl for once? KVB = lil faggot ass bitch forever

and props to logic on makin him look like an ass, lmao, and logic is right you dumbfuck hes not even on my side, were cool with eachother but thats a on and off thing, lol

It was never my intention to diss Persian/Middle Eastern people... the reason I got involved with this was because of Doggystylin' racism.. he offended me, and I felt I had to get at that bitch... btw lil' dogg... I'd rather have sex with women than getting down Doggystyle with tha7th at 7-11 24/7... but that's just how I feel... you may look at it different... peace out dogg

KVB

« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2002, 03:46:59 AM »

Ya, ummm, I'd like 2 see yur punk ass say Sand Nigga as an insult 2 a middle eastern.......Anywayz, why is yur ass gettin involved in this? Put tha dick back in yo mouth like its suppose 2 be.......

Ah and having sex wit yur mom cause she's a woman dont make u a man, Remember dat.......

Anywayz this shit's gone too far.......Tone and Timelock tried 2 give us advice about how we shouldnt name ourselves Sand Niggaz because it would Backfire at us but It waz written in a Pure Hatred type of way which convinces ignorant people like KVB that we're tha bad guys 4 using it.......

It's coo if yall wanted 2 give advice but It waz written in a Diss fashion.......And we dun need tha advice cause we know what we doing, at least I know.......

Oh and why dont we see Timelock using "Nigga" in his rhymes?

Simple, He is NOT black.......I got word from someone who knows him personally.

for real Rod... I mean.. come on man.. don't diss me like that.. I never offended you... but now it's on... believe me dogg... I'd hate to live in a city were 50% of the population is homosexuals, including yourself... that's a well known fact, do not dare to deny it... but shit... I done fucked up now... I mean, Rod-zilla ain't nuthin to fuck wit... that name tells me you're a hard-ass muthafucka who won't hesitate to blast... now... close your mouth, do not take more shots at me... I have sex with women my around my age, not my mother... and btw... LOL... TimeLock is indeed black... I'm 100% sure... look at his avatar pic...  ;) I've even seen his webcam one time... you're just making a fool outta yourself...  ;D  and that's all.. keep it tight Nagga

KVB

« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2002, 03:56:30 AM »
Ah and having sex wit yur mom cause she's a woman dont make u a man, Remember dat.......BWHAHAHAHAHA good one the7th...

anyways, to be honest i'm not taking no ones side on this...but it irrates me when some dumb fag ignorant motherfucker like KVB comes in here for no reason and start dissing someones race

I did not diss them because of race... read my other posts ^
And I ain't fucking hoes.. I have sex with my girlfriend... look dogg, I'm sorry your grandfather raped you at age 13... but that ain't a reason to talk shit like that.. and yes, getting rid of your virginity by having sex voluntarily does indeed make you a man, that's a well known fact you little cocksucker... man... just like a Korean I can't understand you... I used to be cool with you... I was really feelin' your verse in the audio battle against NIK... but I don't give a fuck... never have, never will... I know you're one part of two Vietnamese twins anyway... Minority killa... BLAAW

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2002, 06:17:27 AM »

I'd rather have sex with women than getting down Doggystyle with tha7th at 7-11 24/7...

Wats funny is that u have no knowledge about what yur talking about.......It's Indians that work at 7-11 not Persians.......

But we're all Middle Eastern so Fuck u 4 sayin dat.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!