Author Topic: T.I. has started a snitch hotline  (Read 903 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. has started a snitch hotline
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2008, 06:08:59 AM »
these KIDS on this shit is pathetic. how the fuck is a nigga saying get justice for ya family members and such is snitchin' ? he didn't say get all the dope boys off your blocks or some shit. LOL at this whole thread. so i guess jennifer hudson shoulda got an a k and killed the nigga who did her family in huh (i would've) ?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 08:20:27 AM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2008, 06:50:57 AM »
I'll only call that if T.I personally answers the phones.

Lunatic and Classic Material are answerin the calls
know  i get it. :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2008, 07:09:10 AM »
I'll only call that if T.I personally answers the phones.

Lunatic and Classic Material are answerin the calls
know  i get it. :laugh:
go to school, get an education, and learn how to spell.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2008, 07:22:58 AM »
so u dont think t.i shoulda been ratted out?
no..the body guard knew what he was doing was wrong..u ain't gotta be smart to know that's a crime..he knew the consequences and still did it..u get caught up, face the time yaself..if he wasn't prepared for it, he could have told T.I. he didn't wanna do it..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2008, 07:44:30 AM »
He got one year in Jail --What You Expect

Elano

« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2008, 07:47:21 AM »
yep..

lil troy ass was suppose to do football numbers..not once did i see him hangin wit the cops...helpin the cops or none of that..went right back to the shit he was doin before he got popped..

????

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2008, 07:52:32 AM »
Toward the latter part of Tip’s rant, he specifically addresses the snitching prospects with a powerful mini PSA. “I heard that ni**a TI got to be snitching” TI asserts in a mocking style tone. He continues, ” Aye look shawty, I go by the G-Code all the time, If you don’t know what the f*ck you talkin about, then keep my name out yo mothafu*kin mouth ni**a”

hahaha..some rappers should just keep there mouth closed so they dont make them selve look dumb

where did he say that ? i don't care what people say about tip. i will always support his music.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 08:16:50 AM by Classic Material »

Chamillitary Click

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2008, 09:10:13 AM »
^aren't you the one a few months back, sayin you will never respect 50 Cent again for snitching nor support his shit?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2008, 09:18:49 AM »
^aren't you the one a few months back, sayin you will never respect 50 Cent again for snitching nor support his shit?
you are so correct. it's documented that 5-0 snitched. there's no documentation on tip snitching. if so pull it up. if not the haters words still don't mean shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2008, 09:20:47 AM »
^ohh, honestly im not really like DEEP into this thing. so i dont know if he snitched or not. im just sayin if he did, i dont know why would support him & not 50.

but you have cleared it up.......for now. ;)

OchoCinco

« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2008, 09:29:40 AM »
i just find it odd. Micheal vick gets 23 months in prison for dogfighting, i dont know what kind of previous offences vick had. T.I gets 12 months in jail for trying to buy mad machine guns and silencers and i know he had previous offfences cause he wasnt even able to own any fire arm. does that make sense to u, cause it dont to me?

Chamillitary Click

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2008, 09:31:24 AM »
^word, jail for life with automatic weapondry...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2008, 09:36:35 AM »
i just find it odd. Micheal vick gets 23 months in prison for dogfighting, i dont know what kind of previous offences vick had. T.I gets 12 months in jail for trying to buy mad machine guns and silencers and i know he had previous offfences cause he wasnt even able to own any fire arm. does that make sense to u, cause it dont to me?
i mean what's it to it if you had four or five powerful attorneys(one represented ray lewis) and some paper.

Muhfukka

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »
i dont know about where you people are from , but where i am from if you cooperate, work with, are friendly to, or associate with the police or other authority you lose all respect. even if ti didnt directly snitch on someone (which he probably did) hes still a little bitch for working with the police.

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2008, 11:45:26 AM »
he got such short little time in jail cause the feds witness was emotionally broken down..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OchoCinco

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2008, 02:35:50 PM »
he got such short little time in jail cause the feds witness was emotionally broken down..

or cause he gave them a lot of info on alot of people, either or......

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Tonite
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »
why are you idiots catching feelings over this?

TI is a studio gangster, fake ass nigga that got exposed, so him doing a snitch hotline should come as no surprise
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....