Author Topic: T.I. has started a snitch hotline  (Read 1163 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. has started a snitch hotline
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2008, 05:12:50 PM »
I'll only call that if T.I personally answers the phones.

Lunatic and Classic Material are answerin the calls
LOL.........ya mom is there wit us getting a train ran on her. who did he tell on ???????????
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2008, 06:45:43 PM »
who cares... lets clean up them neighbourhoods

for real, these ignorant fools think the no snitching movement is cool. What would you do if a family member of yours was murdered? help for police or let me guess... keep it real  ::)

lets say in order for him to get the deal he got he had to give up some shit on phil's case...

why the hell he aint talk soon as phil got killed...

why open ya mouth when u get caught up...

Exactly. TI snitched to help his own ass and fuck someone else's life up, not in order to help the neighborhood. Also, about the Freakey Zeekey issue... TI is big as fuck now, him doing those things has a lot more impact. The feds aren't retards. Even Eminem had to diss guns a little bit on the Eminem Show as part of the deal to get him off, and he did a much lesser crime. TI snitched, and not for noble reasons. Deal with it.

First of all I think 3rd Ward misunderstood what I was saying. 2nd you got to be kidding me with the bs you just wrote. We're not even really sure if TI snitched. Until we see the legal court documents noone knows what he did. With Zeke we've actually seen the documents so hes a 100% certified rat. Dont try to downplay his case because youre a fan of his but then exaggerate TIs shit because you dont like him.

how do you know Zeke is a rat?  I have never heard of that once.

DIP DIP SET SET

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2008, 07:16:52 PM »

for real, these ignorant fools think the no snitching movement is cool. What would you do if a family member of yours was murdered? help for police or let me guess... keep it real  ::)

lets say in order for him to get the deal he got he had to give up some shit on phil's case...

Exactly. TI snitched to help his own ass and fuck someone else's life up, not in order to help the neighborhood. Also, about the Freakey Zeekey issue... TI is big as fuck now, him doing those things has a lot more impact. The feds aren't retards. Even Eminem had to diss guns a little bit on the Eminem Show as part of the deal to get him off, and he did a much lesser crime. TI snitched, and not for noble reasons. Deal with it.

First of all I think 3rd Ward misunderstood what I was saying. 2nd you got to be kidding me with the bs you just wrote. We're not even really sure if TI snitched. Until we see the legal court documents noone knows what he did. With Zeke we've actually seen the documents so hes a 100% certified rat. Dont try to downplay his case because youre a fan of his but then exaggerate TIs shit because you dont like him.

maybe if you got his balls and dick out yo mouth , you would know shits obvious fagget ass nigga

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2008, 03:37:14 AM »

We might not know for a 100% that he's snitched, but what we do know for a 100% is that he made deals with the feds. "The bullshit" I wrote was about 2 things:

*why does TI have to do those commercial type of videos when other rappers who snitched didn't have to? - because he is much bigger than they were. a random black guy who appears to be a rapper and a platinum rapper everybody knows... hmmm... who is more appealing to the public?

*for those people who want to glorify TI's possible snitching and the fact that he made deals with the feds as something noble to make the neighborhoods safer or some shit: gimme a break. people got mistreated for decades. yet he still packed mad guns and never talked down on gangbangers. now all of a sudden, he feels like telling on niggas would be good for the community? get the fuck outta here. he is doing this to help himself, and only himself because it is part of the deal with the feds that made him get off with a slap on the wrist.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2008, 06:35:01 AM »

We might not know for a 100% that he's snitched, but what we do know for a 100% is that he made deals with the feds. "The bullshit" I wrote was about 2 things:

*why does TI have to do those commercial type of videos when other rappers who snitched didn't have to? - because he is much bigger than they were. a random black guy who appears to be a rapper and a platinum rapper everybody knows... hmmm... who is more appealing to the public?

*for those people who want to glorify TI's possible snitching and the fact that he made deals with the feds as something noble to make the neighborhoods safer or some shit: gimme a break. people got mistreated for decades. yet he still packed mad guns and never talked down on gangbangers. now all of a sudden, he feels like telling on niggas would be good for the community? get the fuck outta here. he is doing this to help himself, and only himself because it is part of the deal with the feds that made him get off with a slap on the wrist.

i wasnt being specific to TI's case, just saying in general the Stop Snitching movement is pathetic

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2008, 06:51:37 AM »

lmao.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »

There was a video Jungle put out a while back where they had the papers with his real name(Ezekial Jiles) where he was telling on dude who shot him a while back. Supposedly the guy who shot him was cool with Jungle and gave him the papers so he could show the world. Im trying to find it now but its under the dude he snitched ons name so I gotta find out dudes name.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

OchoCinco

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2008, 02:33:20 PM »

no offense to luna or nethin but that was pretty funny

Archetype

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2008, 05:52:32 PM »

lol

OchoCinco

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2008, 08:55:14 PM »
until your the one that gets snitched out its all cool ::)
watch it all before you start trippin, dude makes some valid points
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhqffMXqQ6S0I32Fyt

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2008, 09:05:45 PM »
if im doin somethin stupid enough where i can be snitched on and get jail time, i deserve to be snitched on and locked up
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OchoCinco

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2008, 09:09:55 PM »
if im doin somethin stupid enough where i can be snitched on and get jail time, i deserve to be snitched on and locked up

they live differently luna, u ever bought weed luna or drank underage, u gunna go snitch onthat dude that sold u ur weed, or mayb ur buddys should snitch u out for underage drinkin......

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2008, 09:11:41 PM »

they live differently luna, u ever bought weed luna or drank underage, u gunna go snitch onthat dude that sold u ur weed, or mayb ur buddys should snitch u out for underage drinkin......
i've never bought weed..i understand underage drinkin is a crime and yes i know that and still decide to do it..if i get hit up for that, so be it cause i do it still knowing the consequences

and lol at his ignit ass "the law is for the 9 to 5 ppl we run from the law"

OchoCinco

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2008, 09:17:15 PM »
Toward the latter part of Tip’s rant, he specifically addresses the snitching prospects with a powerful mini PSA. “I heard that ni**a TI got to be snitching” TI asserts in a mocking style tone. He continues, ” Aye look shawty, I go by the G-Code all the time, If you don’t know what the f*ck you talkin about, then keep my name out yo mothafu*kin mouth ni**a”

hahaha..some rappers should just keep there mouth closed so they dont make them selve look dumb

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2008, 09:23:32 PM »
^he didn't snitch