Author Topic: T.I. has started a snitch hotline  (Read 1167 times)

OchoCinco

Re: T.I. has started a snitch hotline
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2008, 09:32:30 PM »
^he didn't snitch

lets say he didnt(not wat i think). so you think he should have snitched then, cus that what u were gettin at earlier right, fuck tryin to be ganster and saying no to snitch, ti shoulda snitch on some other people?

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2008, 09:35:11 PM »
^he didn't snitch

lets say he didnt(not wat i think). so you think he should have snitched then, cus that what u were gettin at earlier right, fuck tryin to be ganster and saying no to snitch, ti shoulda snitch on some other people?
not in his case..he shouldn't have snitched unless it was on the body guard who originally bought the guns for him because he was (knowingly) committing an illegal crime and sold out TI when he got caught.

What i think is wrong is snitching on people for no reason, just 2 get time off..the body guard deserved to be snitched on, but clearly wasn't..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OchoCinco

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2008, 09:48:28 PM »
^he didn't snitch

not in his case..he shouldn't have snitched unless it was on the body guard who originally bought the guns for him because he was (knowingly) committing an illegal crime and sold out TI when he got caught.

What i think is wrong is snitching on people for no reason, just 2 get time off..the body guard deserved to be snitched on, but clearly wasn't..

did t.i get snitched on?

Lunatic

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2008, 09:59:07 PM »
^he didn't snitch

did t.i get snitched on?
yes....u didnt know that? i bet that changes it? lol :P

he was getting his body guard to purchase the guns illegally..somethin the man knew was illegal and decided to be apart of..he was caught by the feds and sold out T.I...wore wires when speaking to TI, phone tapped their convos, set up TI to meet him where the feds would be and more..
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 10:01:06 PM by Lunatic 63 »

OchoCinco

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2008, 10:10:18 PM »
so u dont think t.i shoulda been ratted out?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2008, 05:08:59 AM »
these KIDS on this shit is pathetic. how the fuck is a nigga saying get justice for ya family members and such is snitchin' ? he didn't say get all the dope boys off your blocks or some shit. LOL at this whole thread. so i guess jennifer hudson shoulda got an a k and killed the nigga who did her family in huh (i would've) ?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 07:20:27 AM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2008, 05:50:57 AM »
I'll only call that if T.I personally answers the phones.

Lunatic and Classic Material are answerin the calls
know  i get it. :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2008, 06:09:10 AM »
I'll only call that if T.I personally answers the phones.

Lunatic and Classic Material are answerin the calls
know  i get it. :laugh:
go to school, get an education, and learn how to spell.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2008, 06:22:58 AM »
so u dont think t.i shoulda been ratted out?
no..the body guard knew what he was doing was wrong..u ain't gotta be smart to know that's a crime..he knew the consequences and still did it..u get caught up, face the time yaself..if he wasn't prepared for it, he could have told T.I. he didn't wanna do it..

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2008, 06:44:30 AM »
He got one year in Jail --What You Expect

Elano

« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2008, 06:47:21 AM »
yep..

lil troy ass was suppose to do football numbers..not once did i see him hangin wit the cops...helpin the cops or none of that..went right back to the shit he was doin before he got popped..

????

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2008, 06:52:32 AM »
Toward the latter part of Tip’s rant, he specifically addresses the snitching prospects with a powerful mini PSA. “I heard that ni**a TI got to be snitching” TI asserts in a mocking style tone. He continues, ” Aye look shawty, I go by the G-Code all the time, If you don’t know what the f*ck you talkin about, then keep my name out yo mothafu*kin mouth ni**a”

hahaha..some rappers should just keep there mouth closed so they dont make them selve look dumb

where did he say that ? i don't care what people say about tip. i will always support his music.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 07:16:50 AM by Classic Material »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2008, 08:10:13 AM »
^aren't you the one a few months back, sayin you will never respect 50 Cent again for snitching nor support his shit?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2008, 08:18:49 AM »
^aren't you the one a few months back, sayin you will never respect 50 Cent again for snitching nor support his shit?
you are so correct. it's documented that 5-0 snitched. there's no documentation on tip snitching. if so pull it up. if not the haters words still don't mean shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2008, 08:20:47 AM »
^ohh, honestly im not really like DEEP into this thing. so i dont know if he snitched or not. im just sayin if he did, i dont know why would support him & not 50.

but you have cleared it up.......for now. ;)