Author Topic: T.I. has started a snitch hotline  (Read 1165 times)

OchoCinco

Re: T.I. has started a snitch hotline
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2008, 08:29:40 AM »
i just find it odd. Micheal vick gets 23 months in prison for dogfighting, i dont know what kind of previous offences vick had. T.I gets 12 months in jail for trying to buy mad machine guns and silencers and i know he had previous offfences cause he wasnt even able to own any fire arm. does that make sense to u, cause it dont to me?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2008, 08:31:24 AM »
^word, jail for life with automatic weapondry...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2008, 08:36:35 AM »
i just find it odd. Micheal vick gets 23 months in prison for dogfighting, i dont know what kind of previous offences vick had. T.I gets 12 months in jail for trying to buy mad machine guns and silencers and i know he had previous offfences cause he wasnt even able to own any fire arm. does that make sense to u, cause it dont to me?
i mean what's it to it if you had four or five powerful attorneys(one represented ray lewis) and some paper.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Muhfukka

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2008, 10:19:32 AM »
i dont know about where you people are from , but where i am from if you cooperate, work with, are friendly to, or associate with the police or other authority you lose all respect. even if ti didnt directly snitch on someone (which he probably did) hes still a little bitch for working with the police.

Lunatic

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2008, 10:45:26 AM »
he got such short little time in jail cause the feds witness was emotionally broken down..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OchoCinco

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2008, 01:35:50 PM »
he got such short little time in jail cause the feds witness was emotionally broken down..

or cause he gave them a lot of info on alot of people, either or......

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2008, 05:59:32 PM »
why are you idiots catching feelings over this?

TI is a studio gangster, fake ass nigga that got exposed, so him doing a snitch hotline should come as no surprise
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....