Author Topic: could someone explain to me why anyone would vote for mc cain???  (Read 1807 times)

Chief

i am bamboozled

his running mate is basically against the party now, she is completely inexperienced, and they both dont know shit about the economy.

why would anyone vote for mc cain?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: could someone explain to me why anyone would vote for mc cain???
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 07:53:22 AM »
Because people believe in lies.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

penenstamp

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 07:57:28 AM »
Veterans have a lot of status in the US. I think the main reason McCain was chosen to run for president is because he's a war hero.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 09:30:26 AM »
Veterans have a lot of status in the US. I think the main reason McCain was chosen to run for president is because he's a war hero.

That argument don't hold weight either because John Kerry is a war hero too when he ran against Bush 4 years ago, while Bush dodged serving in the National Guards.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 09:55:45 AM »
Why would anyone have voted for Bush? Especially the second time?

There are enough right wing Christian idiots in this country who let their mental illness (religion) make their choices for them. Those same idiots will vote for Mccain. There are also those people who blindly vote Republican or Democrat. Voting for Mccain doesnt make a whole lot of sense.....but what makes less sense is when middle or lower middle class people vote Republican. Wtf? Now these people, are some true idiots.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 01:58:50 PM »

That argument don't hold weight either because John Kerry is a war hero too when he ran against Bush 4 years ago, while Bush dodged serving in the National Guards.

Kerry was sent home early from Vietnam because he shot himself. That normally doesn't constitute the label of hero, and most vets who served with Kerry didn't like him. But yeah, Bush dodged the Guard and Vietnam altogether.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 02:02:28 PM »
i am bamboozled

his running mate is basically against the party now, she is completely inexperienced, and they both dont know shit about the economy.

why would anyone vote for mc cain?

I'm not a fan of McCain, but you can't use inexperience as an excuse when Obama isn't anymore experienced than Palin. Obama is the one running for president. Palin isn't. You are right by saying they don't know shit about the economy, but what has Obama done to make him the defacto economic expert?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 04:32:21 PM »

Kerry was sent home early from Vietnam because he shot himself. That normally doesn't constitute the label of hero, and most vets who served with Kerry didn't like him. But yeah, Bush dodged the Guard and Vietnam altogether.

The SBVT were a bunch of assholes trying to just discredit Kerry for his service.  Swiftboating even became a term thanks to these assholes.  Here's the true story

The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth further says Kerry didn't deserve his third purple heart, which was received for shrapnel wounds in left buttocks and contusions on right forearm. The Swift Boat group's affidavits state that the wound in Kerry's backside happened earlier that day in an accident. "Kerry inadvertently wounded himself in the fanny," Thurlow said in his affidavit, "by throwing a grenade too close (to destroy a rice supply) and suffered minor shrapnel wounds."

The grenade incident is actually supported by Kerry's own account, but the shrapnel wound was only part of the basis for Kerry's third purple heart according to official documents. The evidence here is contradictory.

Kerry's account is in  the book Tour of Duty by Douglas Brinkley, who based it largely on Kerry's own Vietnam diaries and 12 hours of interviews with Kerry. "I got a piece of small grenade in my ass from one of the rice-bin explosions and then we started to move back to the boats," Kerry is quoted as saying on page 313. In that account, Kerry says his arm was hurt later, after the mine  blast that disabled PCF-3, when a second explosion rocked his own boat. "The concussion threw me violently against the bulkhead on the door and I smashed my arm," Kerry says on page 314.

And according to a Navy casualty report released by the Kerry campaign, the third purple heart was received for "shrapnel wounds in left buttocks and contusions on his right forearm when a mine detonated close aboard PCF-94," Kerry's boat. As a matter of strict grammar, the report doesn't state that both injuries were received as a result of the mine explosion, only the arm injury.

The official citation for Kerry's Bronze Star refers only to his arm injury, not to the shrapnel wound to his rear. It says he performed the rescue "from an exposed position on the bow, his arm bleeding and in pain." The description of Kerry's arm "bleeding" isn't consistent with the description of a "contusion," or bruise.

Rassmann's Aug. 10 Wall Street Journal article states that Kerry's arm was "wounded by the explosion that threw me off his boat," which would make that wound clearly enemy-inflicted.

In any case, even a "friendly fire" injury can qualify for a purple heart "as long as the 'friendly' projectile or agent was released with the full intent of inflicting damage or destroying enemy troops or equipment," according to the Web site of the Military Order of the Purple Heart. All agree that rice was being destroyed that day on the assumption that it otherwise might feed Viet Cong fighters.

Another major discrepancy raises a question of how close Kerry's accusers actually were to the rescue of Rassmann. Tour of Duty describes Rassmann's rescue (and the sniper fire) as happening "several hundred yards back" from where the crippled PCF-3 was lying, not "a few yards away," the distance from which the anti-Kerry veterans claim to have witnessed the incident.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 04:51:47 PM »
There are a bunch of reason to vote McCain.  He's more experienced, he's more conservative economically, he has served his country and is a hero, etc.  I just love how some people just think their choice is the only reasonable choice and anyone who doesn't agree is stupid, everyone's an expert.  There is nothing wrong whatsoever with voting for McCain because it's not like Obama is the second coming of Christ. 

With that said, if I could vote I'd go with Obama, that's just me.   

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 06:52:50 PM »
I don't get why McCain won't drop STUPID ASS joe the plumber when he don't give a fuck about McCAin.  Geez...joe been busy getting his publisher and his contract to do music..LMAO.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jared Taylor

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 07:54:06 PM »
Who gives a fuck what Europeans and Australians think anyway? They're the ones who are letting militant Islamists invade their countries and giving away their culture piece-by-piece because they've lost their sense of how to stand up for their culture and civilization.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 07:59:47 PM »
Who gives a fuck what Europeans and Australians think anyway? They're the ones who are letting militant Islamists invade their countries and giving away their culture piece-by-piece because they've lost their sense of how to stand up for their culture and civilization.

And what is your culture? Your ancestors were from Europe. They for damn sure werent from here.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 08:00:39 PM »
I DONT KNOW IF IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SEE THIS SHIT THROUGH...BUT...AMERICA HAS BEEN BIULT WITH A CLOSED CIRCUIT GOVERNMENT FOR MOST OF ITS EXISTENCE.SO...WHEN THEY'RE ARE ANY VARIABLES (COMPETION  IE....AFRICAN AMERICANS OR LATINOS)
RACE IS NOW A PRIME FACTOR IN EVERY TOPIC DEALING WITH THE BRANCH OR LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT DIRECTY EFFECTED...WHEN ITS TWO "WHITE" PPL....U NEVER HEAR ANY TALK OF RACE WHAT SO EVER..BECAUSE U HAVE TO VOTE FOR ONE OF THE TWO CANDIDATES WHICH ARE ACTUALLY PLAYING FOR THE SAME TEAM SO IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER IN THE END

TO SHOW YOU HOW ADVANCED PREJUDICE IS NOW....PPL WOULD STILL RATHER VOTE FOR MCCAIN..WHO IN FACT..HAS GIVEN THE WEALTHIEST PEOPLE IN AMERICA TAX BREAKS SO THEY CAN "REDISTRIBUTE" WEALTH AMONGST THEMSELVES...IN THE FORM OF BUSINESSES,HOMES,CARS ETC....
BUT WHEN BARACK SAID...LETS TAX THE PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD THE TAX....PEOPLE SAID..HEY...BARACK WANT TO SPREAD THE WEALTH..OH NO...THEY CALL HIM A MARXIST...WHEN IN FACT..THIS COUNTRY IS ONE OF THE MOST MARXIST COUNTRIES  KNOWN TO MAN..OUR GOVERNMENT CAN THROW OUT ANY PHILOSOPHY WHICH SOUNDS BAD AND SMEAR IT ON PEOPLE...LOOK UP MARXISM AND IT SOUNDS LIKE AMERICA,THE BUSINESSES IN AMERICA...AND HOW THEY TREAT MINORITIES...LOL...
DO YOUR RESEARCH....
SOME..NOT ALL..WHITE PEOPLE RATHER VOTE FOR MORE BUSH BULLSHIT RATHER THAN CHANGE ONLY CAUSE THE PERSON TO CHANGE IT IS "BLACK"..

LOL...HUMANS DESTRUCTION IS INEVITABLE
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2008, 08:01:12 PM »

And what is your culture? Your ancestors were from Europe. They for damn sure werent from here.

American culture, moron. Uniquely American.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2008, 08:33:37 PM »

I'm pretty sure in 2006, Australia told the muslims who were immigrating to their nation to adapt or turn right back around and leave.

"If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you," Treasurer Peter Costello said on national television.

Better check your sources Jared.