Author Topic: could someone explain to me why anyone would vote for mc cain???  (Read 1808 times)

Jared Taylor

Re: could someone explain to me why anyone would vote for mc cain???
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2008, 06:10:48 PM »
voting mc cain would be like voting a 3rd bush!!!

While I did not vote for McCain, I think you should shut up. You don't live in this country.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2008, 07:02:22 PM »
I'm not a fan of McCain, but you can't use inexperience as an excuse when Obama isn't anymore experienced than Palin. Obama is the one running for president. Palin isn't. You are right by saying they don't know shit about the economy, but what has Obama done to make him the defacto economic expert?

What is a VP? Their job, number one, is be ready to replace the President if something happens. Palin has shown she has no experience, and no knowledge. What does Obama know about the economy? What does McCain know? They know what their advisers tell them. Experience is a minor thing anyways. Look at Clinton or Kennedy, no "experience" by your standards, but great presidents. Look at Bush, lots of experience, horrible President. The thing you need to ask yourself is, what kind of person do you want running the country? The educated, young person? Or the old man. Experience means nothing if you're a moron. Palin proved that. Cheney proved that. Bush proved that. Rumsfeld proved that.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »
I'm not a fan of McCain, but you can't use inexperience as an excuse when Obama isn't anymore experienced than Palin. Obama is the one running for president. Palin isn't. You are right by saying they don't know shit about the economy, but what has Obama done to make him the defacto economic expert?

What is a VP? Their job, number one, is be ready to replace the President if something happens. Palin has shown she has no experience, and no knowledge. What does Obama know about the economy? What does McCain know? They know what their advisers tell them. Experience is a minor thing anyways. Look at Clinton or Kennedy, no "experience" by your standards, but great presidents. Look at Bush, lots of experience, horrible President. The thing you need to ask yourself is, what kind of person do you want running the country? The educated, young person? Or the old man. Experience means nothing if you're a moron. Palin proved that. Cheney proved that. Bush proved that. Rumsfeld proved that.

You have to be one of the dumbest people I have ever seen on this board. Experience equals the wherewithal to endure a crisis at any given time. Obama has NONE and he is the one running for president. You are trying to give Obama a pass with asinine statements. A VP is just a VP. Don't you think the person who is acutally going to be the president should have the knowledge to actually run a country? The "old man" is just as educated, if not more, than the "educated young person".

Clinton was the reason why APRs were given out at astounding rates, helping cause this economic turmoil we are in. He's hardly a "great" president. You give terrible examples. Do you even research what you write?

Jared Taylor

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2008, 07:54:28 PM »
Do you even research what you write?

Rhetorical question, of course. Don't answer it, Mr. "King".

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2008, 07:59:31 PM »

You have to be one of the dumbest people I have ever seen on this board. Experience equals the wherewithal to endure a crisis at any given time. Obama has NONE and he is the one running for president. You are trying to give Obama a pass with asinine statements. A VP is just a VP. Don't you think the person who is acutally going to be the president should have the knowledge to actually run a country? The "old man" is just as educated, if not more, than the "educated young person".

Clinton was the reason why APRs were given out at astounding rates, helping cause this economic turmoil we are in. He's hardly a "great" president. You give terrible examples. Do you even research what you write?

Listen junior, I can't argue with your bullshit opinions. Who handled the economic crisis better? McCain, or Obama? What crisis has McCain handled as a Senator? Senators don't handle crisis's. They sit, they vote, they write bills. Don't give me bullshit. Clinton was a whole lot better then Bush, and who's policies does McCain support? Bush's. Who's policies does Clinton support? Obama's. It's simple son. Look at the fucking policies. And I'm talking about EDUCATION. You know, FORMAL EDUCATION? You're comparing a Harvard grad with someone who graduates at the bottom of their Naval Academy.

Yeah yeah, it's all Carters and Clintons fault we're in this crisis. Give me a break kid. You stick two examples of how Clinton is to blame for the economic crash. What about Biden? What about McCain? Aren't they just as at fault? Go read a book. If anyone is to blame for this shit, it's Bush. Bush hasn't done anything, for anyone, or made anything better, in 8 years. You're defending the same people who lied to your face about the Iraq war. Yet you still trust these war mongers. How educated could McCain be if he thought invading Iraq was a good idea? Really son. This isn't complicated shit. The last 8 years proves, deregulation, free market, doesn't work. Bush's policies are garbage. Take you're arrogant trolling somewhere else, you're out of your league. Get some formal education, and meet me back here in 8 years.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 08:03:05 PM by The King »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »

Listen junior, I can't argue with your bullshit opinions. Who handled the economic crisis better? McCain, or Obama? What crisis has McCain handled as a Senator? Senators don't handle crisis's. They sit, they vote, they write bills. Don't give me bullshit. Clinton was a whole lot better then Bush, and who's policies does McCain support? Bush's. Who's policies does Clinton support? Obama's. It's simple son. Look at the fucking policies. And I'm talking about EDUCATION. You know, FORMAL EDUCATION? You're comparing a Harvard grad with someone who graduates at the bottom of their Naval Academy.

Yeah yeah, it's all Carters and Clintons fault we're in this crisis. Give me a break kid. You stick two examples of how Clinton is to blame for the economic crash. What about Biden? What about McCain? Aren't they just as at fault? Go read a book.

OBAMA IS A GOD DAMN SENATOR TOO! Geez you are dumb. Maybe you should go read a book. At least I actually have a diploma and a degree you dipshit.

Chief

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2008, 08:03:57 PM »

While I did not vote for McCain, I think you should shut up. You don't live in this country.

lol coming from an alias, i think you should just fuck off!!

Jared Taylor

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »

Are all Australians noodle-armed choir boys like you? Then again, you probably don't even care that Muslims are taking over your country.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2008, 10:04:17 PM »

Yeah yeah, it's all Carters and Clintons fault we're in this crisis. Give me a break kid. You stick two examples of how Clinton is to blame for the economic crash. What about Biden? What about McCain? Aren't they just as at fault? Go read a book.

OBAMA IS A GOD DAMN SENATOR TOO! Geez you are dumb. Maybe you should go read a book. At least I actually have a diploma and a degree you dipshit.

You mad? Thanks for pointing out the obvious. "Obama is a Senator." Profound. A diploma and a degree? Quiet impressive. Sounds like a community college transferee. Come talk to me when you have a real degree. Keep up the bad work.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2008, 11:01:56 PM »

You mad? Thanks for pointing out the obvious. "Obama is a Senator." Profound. A diploma and a degree? Quiet impressive. Sounds like a community college transferee. Come talk to me when you have a real degree. Keep up the bad work.

You obviously know nothing of value and therefore you are not worth anymore of my time. All you do is spew idiocy. Go fuck yourself.

Chief

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2008, 06:01:30 AM »

Are all Australians noodle-armed choir boys like you? Then again, you probably don't even care that Muslims are taking over your country.

what do you care? you're not from australia!

Jared Taylor

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2008, 10:23:21 AM »

what do you care? you're not from australia!

I don't care. That's exactly my point. Australia can let all the Muslims in and rot in Shar'ia hell for all I care.

Chief

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2008, 12:30:59 AM »
lol

but like i said before, fuck off.

thats a gay ass alias you chose anyway, fail.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2008, 01:50:37 AM »
lol

but like i said before, fuck off.

thats a gay ass alias you chose anyway, fail.

After a quick follow up on the name Jared Taylor, I agree. He is an alias and it is very corny.