Author Topic: Dj PhiaSko....Im calling u out..  (Read 519 times)

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dj PhiaSko....Im calling u out..
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2002, 08:57:09 PM »
yo roccy.. this is da best shit i've seen from ya ..
but i've got one suggestion..
y  dont u try aligning ur barz.. they look so cluttered up ..
put em one after the other..

keep it up !!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

ROCCY

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2002, 06:39:25 AM »
Thanks for all the Commens Everyone and Phiasko Stay on beat's your pretty good at them I'l give u that! and DS talk to me on Aol..

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2002, 08:22:36 AM »
roccy rhyme like this
My Rhymes Comes At you Faster and Harder~Then~a~Train/
Scaring your Rhymes and making them go Farther~Down~the Drain/
Do you understand or do I need to Explain?/
My Rhymes need to give u The~STab~Of~Pain/

numsayin?

anyways my vote goes to roccy

and DAMN!!!!!!!! that 2nd pic was nasty as fucccccckkk!!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2002, 11:37:35 AM »
damn nasty pics, wtf u doin aroudn those sites foo...lol
my vote = roccy

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ROCCY

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2002, 02:31:24 PM »
roccy rhyme like this
My Rhymes Comes At you Faster and Harder~Then~a~Train/
Scaring your Rhymes and making them go Farther~Down~the Drain/
Do you understand or do I need to Explain?/
My Rhymes need to give u The~STab~Of~Pain/

numsayin?

anyways my vote goes to roccy

and DAMN!!!!!!!! that 2nd pic was nasty as fucccccckkk!!!

Yeah I think I will do that next times..and Onece again thanks for all the votes and comments....

ROCCY

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2002, 07:58:01 PM »
MAN WTF ! I MEAN WHOEVER IMED NIK AND ASKED HIM IF HE WROTE MY RHYME FUCK U FOR THINKING THAT I SWEAR TO GOD I WROTE EVERYSINGLE MOTHER FUCKING RHYME SINCE MY FIRST BATTLE AGAINST DUCE02 AND ON THIS I SWEAR TO GOD I WROT EVERYSINGLE WORD FUCK U WHO EVER IMD HIM AND ASKED IF HE WROTE IT MOTHER FUCKER THIS IS JUST BS MAN I TRY TO BATTLE AND I GOT MOTHER FUCKERS IM'IN KNOW I NOW AND ASKING HIM IF HE WROTE IT BS MAN FUCK WHO EVER DID THAT NO MATTER WHO U ARE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WRITE MY OWN RHYMES MAN THIS IS FUCKING BS DONT DO THAT SHIT NO MORE AND AND IF U STILL DONT BELIVE ME ! I PUT IT ON EVERYTHING I LOVE THAT I WROTE EVERYSINGE SHIT AND EVERYSINGLE RHYME SINCE DUCE02 I MIGHT OF GOTTES SOME INORMATION ON MY BATTLE VERSUS MADSKILLZ LIKE IF ITS TITE OR SOMETHIN BUT NO ONE EVER HELPED ME OUT SO MOTHR FUCKERS DONT FUCK AROUND AND HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

ROCCY

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2002, 07:59:43 PM »
AND FUCK U NoT FOR TELLING NOW I KNOW THAT U WROTE THAT SHIT CAUSE U DIDNT FUKER!!!!!!!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2002, 08:07:20 PM »
I believe it.......cuz i know sccits and i know roccy's styles, and they different.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2002, 08:09:34 PM »
I believe it.......cuz i know sccits and i know roccy's styles, and they different.......

Word.  Roccy's tryin here, he isn't just doin this to fuck around, he wants to get better, so why would he get someone else to write his shit?

PoeticJustice

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2002, 08:14:16 PM »
i know where u comen from roccy mafukkaz cant admitt they aint on ya level so they gotta hate n make excuses.. dun worry i know u wrote that shit ive studied u as an emcee and watched u elevate..

~1~

ROCCY

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2002, 01:03:08 PM »

Word.  Roccy's tryin here, he isn't just doin this to fuck around, he wants to get better, so why would he get someone else to write his shit?

Exactly...I mean I remember in the battles back then I got myshit from nik cause it was a tournament..but I mean whats the fun of gettng gohstwriting on here if I just want to battle and improve and another funny thing is that nik imed me and I was like "wtf u want bitch", and he was like dude Im 100% sure u didnt write it I was like WTF and hes like " Cause I know u dont know what Barricade/Diluted/Raid Mean!!"..LMAO I mean did u ask this because Im persian mother fucker? Well Just cause I'm persian it dont mean I dont know dumb easy words man u need to stop fucking around and being immature mother fucker.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2002, 01:12:11 PM »
its not cuz your persian its cuz your illiturate (and of course you dont know what illiterute means)...I mean come on, your not a genious, we all know you dont exactly have the biggest vocabulary...I see you talk every day man, I know what words you know and what you dont...Maybe you didnt get it ghostwritten, maybe you just looked in the dictionary, which is fine, but dont get so mad over little shit...the whoel board knows you as a short tempered person, and your proving yourself as exactly that...

ROCCY

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2002, 01:34:06 PM »
its not cuz your persian its cuz your illiturate (and of course you dont know what illiterute means)...I mean come on, your not a genious, we all know you dont exactly have the biggest vocabulary...I see you talk every day man, I know what words you know and what you dont...Maybe you didnt get it ghostwritten, maybe you just looked in the dictionary, which is fine, but dont get so mad over little shit...the whoel board knows you as a short tempered person, and your proving yourself as exactly that...

One word Retard? u dont have to be a fucking genious to know those words man I mena COME ON!....Its called school..and the class is calld english....And yes I am making a big deal out of his..because I dont like when people say I get shit written and shit for battles I dont need ur gay fucking rhymes bitch..I can write my own they might be worst but if I win I feel good..and dont feel like a cheater and no I did'nt open a dictionary..But I admit Ive done it before on the Match againts Automatik..but it was'nt cause I was looking for words I new the words but just didnt know what it really ment..if u know what Im talking about..but dont bs anymore man especially if u know I wrote it....

PEACE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2002, 02:19:28 PM »

I can write my own they might be worst but if I win I feel good..and dont feel like a cheater and no I did'nt open a dictionary..But I admit Ive done it before on the Match againts Automatik..but it was'nt cause I was looking for words I new

The grammar speaks for itself...I mean come on man, it just isnt words id imagine you saying, I mean on aim you didnt know what Year-round was...Come on man, dont play yourself, ya know what Im getting at but whatever, you can play it off like u dont know what Im saying, but as long as we both know to ourselves that these words arent in your vocabulary...Peace

ROCCY

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2002, 02:22:45 PM »

The grammar speaks for itself...I mean come on man, it just isnt words id imagine you saying, I mean on aim you didnt know what Year-round was...Come on man, dont play yourself, ya know what Im getting at but whatever, you can play it off like u dont know what Im saying, but as long as we both know to ourselves that these words arent in your vocabulary...Peace

dude How dumb are u mother fucker? And Yes I admit That I didnt know what u ment By Year-round..but I found out did'nt I? But come on these words Barricad Raid Diluted are things u learn at school man....stop being stupid and a faggot like u are..and I know why ur saying that man I swear its cause im persian and im "100% sure of that" Racist ass mother fucker!!!