Author Topic: Dj PhiaSko....Im calling u out..  (Read 496 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Dj PhiaSko....Im calling u out..
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2002, 08:23:44 PM »
aight aight, chill chill, ya'll gettin heated off notin, i can understand how people thought roccys rhyme was ghostwritten, cuz i know his vocab aint too great, and all of a sudden hes usin words he didnt know and rhymin em...but i know roccy aint a liar, i know he doesnt WANT sumone to ghostwrite for him now, hes writing on his own, and hes kinda dedicated.  So i belive him when he says it was 100% his, but i can understand how people got the impression his shit aint his.....so ya'll jus stop talkin about it and move on...pz

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2002, 11:48:23 AM »

I swear its cause im persian and im "100% sure of that" Racist ass mother fucker!!!

Dude, there are persian people who are smart and know english good, I go to Taft so i should know...Its not cuz your persian its because i see you every day and you dont understand a lot of words people say, plus you used to fail all 6 of your classes last year (I dont know about this year). But seriously, you dont have the hugest vocabulary, i dont THINK, I KNOW!!! But maybe now your doing better in school, I wouldnt know, nut last year, 6 f's...

Thats horrible..

ROCCY

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2002, 01:19:24 PM »

Dude, there are persian people who are smart and know english good, I go to Taft so i should know...Its not cuz your persian its because i see you every day and you dont understand a lot of words people say, plus you used to fail all 6 of your classes last year (I dont know about this year). But seriously, you dont have the hugest vocabulary, i dont THINK, I KNOW!!! But maybe now your doing better in school, I wouldnt know, nut last year, 6 f's...

Thats horrible..

6 F"s my ass bitch..I had 3 F's and 2 d's and 1 b fag..and yes I am doing good in school so far, and I dont have hugest vocabulary I know that.. But I kno enough to speak to people and stuff, and what do u mean I dont understand what alot of people say? Like what? cause dude I know english bitch..there might be some hard words I dont know..but I do and my vocab is good enough to be passing english...

PEACE