Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)  (Read 4308 times)

~Lucien~

Re: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2008, 04:22:09 PM »
After this song I deleted every track/mixtape from this clown Bishop...
Dr. Dre needs to put this guy in the dumpster behind the recording studio!!!

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2008, 05:24:32 PM »
quote author=eMzi link=topic=199463.msg2020948#msg2020948 date=1225576117]
And believe me, he doesn't want it Game. Game might be annoyin' namedropper, but when it comes to beefin'... you know Bishop is gonna get bodied.
[/quote]
I think people sometimes forget how good Game is when it comes to beefin', he will muder Bishop lyrically and I really like Bishop's music.
And that terroist voice at the end was a pretty lame attempt at humor.

godlike25

« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2008, 05:25:35 PM »
and game is lyrically better than bishop

lol you can't be serious!!

would pac be alive, if u let pac drive,
swear to god to reverse it i give my left eye,
with the right i visualized, the king of bed-stuy,
checkin his daughter tianna into junior high,
if i was in brooklyn, and B.I. was still alive,in 2006 it might sound like this,
N.Y. 718 212, with sues rendevouz,
its like moulin rouge,
high fashion, up town air force ones,
and vasquez, puerto ricans with fat asses
lace dutch masters, we dump ashes, on models and S classes,
for you bastards, catch a cab to manhattan,
with that broadway actin', u hype that belly shit,
would u get u capped, and wrapped in plastic,
tell the captain, S Roge was happennin',
out here nor speak no evil, inside the magnum

I can Be serious for about another 50 songs where Game shits on your Fav Rapper lyrically, just name me a feature or a song, and i will prove it to you that Games Carisma,flow and Lyrics are on point, when Bishop Bores People to death becoz his shit is not on point, it might be lyrical, but Complex lyrics aint the shit today, people get bored with that, Its all about Having the Point and Lyrics that really mean something..

And its funny, when i was reading that guys comment, before i eve scrolled down, i knew that Somebody will get emotional over that lil like and quote, and ther you go, your Emotional fagget ass Had to Quote,

Funny? Are You Bishop? Or Maybe Hardcore G unit Dickryder That Rides anybodys cock who Disses Game??? Or Maybe Your Fav Rapper Ended Up on the Floor with Black Eye in 2006 and told The World 5 different Stories and then HImself, Appeared on Youtube Spitting bullets?

1)There are hundreds of users here who think Bishop is BOring and Even Wack, Not Lyrically, Just Boring

2)There are hundreds here who love Games Lyrics, think that he is Dope, bumping him, and his every lil thread or feauture allways gets views.

Why?

Trust Me Homie, US Majority over You(Minority) wins, and dont say we like 50 or Solja Boy, i been grown up on Wu tang, Cypress Hill, Bone thugs,Big L and all.

and Again, All those rappers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bishop, Bishop is trash, i aint bumping him, Johny aint bumping him, Darek aint bumping him, Who dubcnn hardly bumping him, there is 10 pages of Thread, Who Say "Am I the Only one aint feeling Bishop".

Get fuking Mad Homie.

And At the end of the day, all guy said, was, "Game is lyrically better than Bishop" and u got mad, Coz u are one emo ass fagget, so, what? SO, the guy cant have his own opinion? Just Becoz your Lil Emo ass Get so emotional over it means that we gotta follow u?

I think Krayzie bone Shits on Game, but if i go to trbws and say it there, I will get EMOED By Faggets Like u, Does that mean i gotta follow what they say>?

1.bishop isn't my fav rapper
2.im not mad at all
3.you're the one who's getting "emotional"
4.i like game, i got all his cds but to me he's not a better lyricst and that's MY opinion.
well, in that case, thats something i cant front with, i respect your opinion, thou you should learn to respect others too, coz if the dude said that In his Opinion Game is better lyrically, than it must be that way.

ok?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2008, 05:51:11 PM »
Let me adress some things:

- The track is pure dopeness. Banging production (Khalil ?), lyrics on point as always, flow and delivery off the chain (and not lazy like he tends to sometimes)
- Somebody said how Snoop only spoke his mind. I agree but why shouldn't Bishop also do just that ?
- It's not like he went all in, being straight disrespectful and shit. This reminds me of Royce vs. Buddens and those 2 squashed it.
- some peopl say "his single flopped, he's never gonna blow". That all may be true but it's fo freaking hard to break a new artist in todays climate. This ain't 04,05 no more, Def Jam, Shady/Aftermath/GUnit, Bad Boy... when was the last time somebody new blew up and I'm not talking about garbage SOulja Boy. And Grow Up was dope, it was something different than what we get from singles these days, it actually had substance. Then people here said how this ain't gonna get played in the clubs, smh at the ingorance.
- "he's desperate, how can he discrespect Snoop like that". I've read this from 2 Game fans, which is so funny since we all know that Game is like the westcoast version of 50 when it comes to beefs and being an attention whore. Remember that he was sitting on shelf for 3 years just like Bishop is now, untill 50 came along. I'm sure that if that wouldn't have happened, Game would start dissing people too. He already had that petty lil beef with Memphis Bleek over a fucking logo. And yes, of course Bishop did this because he's frustrated with label situation, there's no denying that.
- since when does age matter ? That's just a number and to me Bishop sounds fresh as hell, like he's 25 years old. Just like Nas, despite being like 34,35 he still sounds like a youngin and raps 30x times better than them too. And it's not like Bishop been in the game for 10 years like Crook, he's started getting attention in 05.
-
The worst thing that one rapper can do to another dissing, is ignore him, thats exactly what he gonna Do, Duno about Snoop, but Game has ignored him once and nobody has spoken since Bishop Dissed Game 2 weeks ago, So For 2 Weeks, Bishops Career hasnt moved forward a bit, so if Game and Snoop ignore him for 2 years, guess Your Sad ass wont see his album for another 2 years.
Imagine how if feels when u threw shots at somebody and they dont pay attention.
Okay, first of all Game dissed Bishop first. Second of all there's no telling if there even is a beef, since that song he played was from 07. And last but not least, funny that you should talk about somebody ignoring, since that's what 50 has been doing with Game for the past 3 years.
- the same dude also said how everybody hates Bishop here and loves Game. How mature, he he. In reality Bishops songs always get positive feedback, there are of course people who aren't feeling him which is normal and then you also have the Game groupies who are still butthurt because they think that Game got replaced with Bishop by Dre, like it's some fucking love triangle.
- somebody said:
Show me which of his tracks would blow up in mainstream. Face it, Bishop ain't got no appeal, he ain't a star. He's good for a ghostwriter or y'all "online fans", but he ain't gon' do nuttin' in mainstream. Don't tell me that you think his boring ass flow will make bitches shake their asses in clubs.
This comment right here is what's wrong with hiphop today. Ain't got no apperal, he ain't a star, bitches won't shake their asses... there's so many wrong things said in this sentence. Are people really not tired of the same old single formulas and subjet matter. "I'm in the club, fucking some hoes and shooting those filthy niggaz". I have nothing againts club music but hiphop needs some balance, some people in the mainstream with some substance and only Nas and Lupe come to mind of the top of my head. Rapper with different producers than your Swizz Beatz, Cool N Dre with a hook from Lil Wayne. Everything is the same.
- In the end, I hope that all beef is squashed and that we'll see a Snoop, Bishop, Crook collabo someday.
- Bishop is too dope to be sitting on the shelf, fuck Dre, get on that independed shit. He already bulit a relationship with Khalil, Hi Tek, Nottz, Storch, Focus, Denuan Porter, Black Milk... actually a whole album produced by Khalil would be great.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 05:54:24 PM by Meho »

penenstamp

« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2008, 05:54:01 PM »

- The track is pure dopeness. Banging production (Khalil ?), lyrics on point as always, flow and delivery off the chain (and not lazy like he tends to sometimes)
- Somebody said how Snoop only spoke his mind. I agree but why shouldn't Bishop also do just that ?
- It's not like he went all in, being straight disrespectful and shit. This reminds me of Royce vs. Buddens and those 2 squashed it.
- some peopl say "his single flopped, he's never gonna blow". That all may be true but it's fo freaking hard to break a new artist in todays climate. This ain't 04,05 no more, Def Jam, Shady/Aftermath/GUnit, Bad Boy... when was the last time somebody new blew up and I'm not talking about garbage SOulja Boy. And Grow Up was dope, it was something different than what we get from singles these days, it actually had substance. Then people here said how this ain't gonna get played in the clubs, smh at the ingorance.
- "he's desperate, how can he discrespect Snoop like that". I've read this from 2 Game fans, which is so funny since we all know that Game is like the westcoast version of 50 when it comes to beefs and being an attention whore. Remember that he was shitting on shelf for 3 years just like Bishop is now, untill 50 came along. I'm sure that if that wouldn't have happened, Game would start dissing people too. He already had that petty lil beef with Memphis Bleek over a fucking logo. And yes, of course Bishop did this because he's frustrated with label situation, there's no denying that.
- since when does age matter ? That's just a number and to me Bishop sounds fresh as hell, like he's 25 years old. Just like Nas, despite being like 34,35 he still songs like a youngin and raps 30x times better than them too. And it's not like Bishop been in the game for 10 years like Crook, he's started getting attention in 05.
-
The worst thing that one rapper can do to another dissing, is ignore him, thats exactly what he gonna Do, Duno about Snoop, but Game has ignored him once and nobody has spoken since Bishop Dissed Game 2 weeks ago, So For 2 Weeks, Bishops Career hasnt moved forward a bit, so if Game and Snoop ignore him for 2 years, guess Your Sad ass wont see his album for another 2 years.
Imagine how if feels when u threw shots at somebody and they dont pay attention.
Okay, first of all Game dissed Bishop first. Second of all there's no telling if there even is a beef, since that song he played was from 07. And last but not least, funny that you should talk about somebody ignoring, since that's what 50 has been doing with Game for the past 3 years.
- the same dude also said how everybody hates Bishop here and loves Game. How mature, he he. In reality Bishops songs always get positive feedback, there are of course people who aren't feeling him which is normal and then you also have the Game groupies who are still butthurt because they think that Game got replaced with Bishop by Dre, like it's some fucking love triangle.
- somebody said:
Show me which of his tracks would blow up in mainstream. Face it, Bishop ain't got no appeal, he ain't a star. He's good for a ghostwriter or y'all "online fans", but he ain't gon' do nuttin' in mainstream. Don't tell me that you think his boring ass flow will make bitches shake their asses in clubs.
This comment right here is what's wrong with hiphop today. Ain't got no apperal, he ain't a star, bitches won't shake their asses... there's so many wrong things said in this sentence. Are people really not tired of the same old single formulas and subjet matter. "I'm in the club, fucking some hoes and shooting those filthy niggaz". I have nothing againts club music but hiphop needs some balance, some people in the mainstream with some substance and only Nas and Lupe come to mind of the top of my head. Rapper with different producers than your Swizz Beatz, Cool N Dre with a hook from Lil Wayne. Everything is the same.
- In the end, I hope that all beef is squashed and that we'll see a Snoop, Bishop, Crook collabo someday.
- Bishop is too dope to be sitting on the shelf, fuck Dre, get on that independed shit. He already bulit a relationship with Khalil, Hi Tek, Nottz, Storch, Focus, Denuan Porter, Black Milk... actually a whole album produced by Khalil would be great.

why don't you write a book about bishop lamont?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2008, 05:56:21 PM »
Coming from a guy who probably has TQ hidden in his basement.

The Watcher

« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2008, 06:21:48 PM »
Coming from a guy who probably has TQ hidden in his basement.

LMAO
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

~Lucien~

« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2008, 06:22:41 PM »

- "he's desperate, how can he discrespect Snoop like that". I've read this from 2 Game fans, which is so funny since we all know that Game is like the westcoast version of 50 when it comes to beefs and being an attention whore. Remember that he was shitting on shelf for 3 years just like Bishop is now, untill 50 came along. I'm sure that if that wouldn't have happened, Game would start dissing people too. He already had that petty lil beef with Memphis Bleek over a fucking logo. And yes, of course Bishop did this because he's frustrated with label situation, there's no denying that.
- since when does age matter ? That's just a number and to me Bishop sounds fresh as hell, like he's 25 years old. Just like Nas, despite being like 34,35 he still songs like a youngin and raps 30x times better than them too. And it's not like Bishop been in the game for 10 years like Crook, he's started getting attention in 05.
-
- somebody said:

why don't you write a book about bishop lamont?

;D

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2008, 11:08:54 PM »
would pac be alive, if u let pac drive,
swear to god to reverse it i give my left eye,
with the right i visualized, the king of bed-stuy,
checkin his daughter tianna into junior high,
if i was in brooklyn, and B.I. was still alive,in 2006 it might sound like this,
N.Y. 718 212, with sues rendevouz,
its like moulin rouge,
high fashion, up town air force ones,
and vasquez, puerto ricans with fat asses
lace dutch masters, we dump ashes, on models and S classes,
for you bastards, catch a cab to manhattan,
with that broadway actin', u hype that belly shit,
would u get u capped, and wrapped in plastic,
tell the captain, S Roge was happennin',
out here nor speak no evil, inside the magnum

I can Be serious for about another 50 songs where Game shits on your Fav Rapper lyrically, just name me a feature or a song, and i will prove it to you that Games Carisma,flow and Lyrics are on point, when Bishop Bores People to death becoz his shit is not on point, it might be lyrical, but Complex lyrics aint the shit today, people get bored with that, Its all about Having the Point and Lyrics that really mean something..

And its funny, when i was reading that guys comment, before i eve scrolled down, i knew that Somebody will get emotional over that lil like and quote, and ther you go, your Emotional fagget ass Had to Quote,

Funny? Are You Bishop? Or Maybe Hardcore G unit Dickryder That Rides anybodys cock who Disses Game??? Or Maybe Your Fav Rapper Ended Up on the Floor with Black Eye in 2006 and told The World 5 different Stories and then HImself, Appeared on Youtube Spitting bullets?

1)There are hundreds of users here who think Bishop is BOring and Even Wack, Not Lyrically, Just Boring

2)There are hundreds here who love Games Lyrics, think that he is Dope, bumping him, and his every lil thread or feauture allways gets views.

Why?

Trust Me Homie, US Majority over You(Minority) wins, and dont say we like 50 or Solja Boy, i been grown up on Wu tang, Cypress Hill, Bone thugs,Big L and all.

and Again, All those rappers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bishop, Bishop is trash, i aint bumping him, Johny aint bumping him, Darek aint bumping him, Who dubcnn hardly bumping him, there is 10 pages of Thread, Who Say "Am I the Only one aint feeling Bishop".

Get fuking Mad Homie.

And At the end of the day, all guy said, was, "Game is lyrically better than Bishop" and u got mad, Coz u are one emo ass fagget, so, what? SO, the guy cant have his own opinion? Just Becoz your Lil Emo ass Get so emotional over it means that we gotta follow u?

I think Krayzie bone Shits on Game, but if i go to trbws and say it there, I will get EMOED By Faggets Like u, Does that mean i gotta follow what they say>?

If anyone take you serious they gotta be on drugs or happens to be bored... the hate threads you've made makes wat u say hold no weight

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2008, 11:19:43 PM »
People mostly mad at Bishop bcoz he dissed a legend IMO Snoop is... i was disappointed when i saw there was a diss to Snoop from him but then i listened the track and it bangs, i'm still disappointed he did it but i guess it had to be done.
Bishop and alot more New West niggaz respect Snoop but if someone you respect said something that seens disrespectful to you there's gonna be some ill feelings.

Goin' back to the legend thing i said about Snoop.... we must all remember that he dissed Eazy-E who already had legendary status for his work he put in witt N.W.A and as a solo artist. At the end of the day Snoop is still in my top 5 all time and Bishop is still in my top 5 new rappers

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2008, 01:35:12 AM »

- "he's desperate, how can he discrespect Snoop like that". I've read this from 2 Game fans, which is so funny since we all know that Game is like the westcoast version of 50 when it comes to beefs and being an attention whore. Remember that he was sitting on shelf for 3 years just like Bishop is now, untill 50 came along. I'm sure that if that wouldn't have happened, Game would start dissing people too. He already had that petty lil beef with Memphis Bleek over a fucking logo. And yes, of course Bishop did this because he's frustrated with label situation, there's no denying that.
- since when does age matter ? That's just a number and to me Bishop sounds fresh as hell, like he's 25 years old. Just like Nas, despite being like 34,35 he still sounds like a youngin and raps 30x times better than them too. And it's not like Bishop been in the game for 10 years like Crook, he's started getting attention in 05.
-
- somebody said:

propz for the effort, but i dont think the dudes who actually think that bishop is wack or the song is wack will read this. its too complicated for them.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2008, 01:36:54 AM »
LOL and +1 for penenstamp and +1 for Meho :) TQ comment  ;D ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2008, 01:42:49 AM »

-
- somebody said:

propz for the effort, but i dont think the dudes who actually think that bishop is wack or the song is wack will read this. its too complicated for them.

;D +1 ECC.

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2008, 01:03:07 AM »
dope shit! Whys bishop going at Snoop though??

cause snoop been tellin shit about him in some interview, like i dont feel the dudes music, he cant make it etc etc...typical snoop comment on new upcoming westcoast artist

What's the problem there? I feel the same way about Bishop.

me too
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2008, 01:03:52 AM »
dope shit! Whys bishop going at Snoop though??

cause snoop been tellin shit about him in some interview, like i dont feel the dudes music, he cant make it etc etc...typical snoop comment on new upcoming westcoast artist

What's the problem there? I feel the same way about Bishop.

not if theyre hurting the west by being wack ass cornball steroid rappers

lol its not the same when u say it or when snoop says it, he should show support to upcoming westcoast artists.ya dig.lol
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide