Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)  (Read 4306 times)

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Re: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2008, 02:06:03 AM »
I really thought Bishop was dope on warren g's cd.  but, he aint comin wit it anymore.  i heard this missile joint once and ill prolly never listen to it again and prolly wont be coppin the bishop cd when it comes out in 2010 either.  Game and Snoop I will continue to support.  This was a bad but desperate move by bishop.  John McCain type shit.  Is it just me or does bishop remind yall of a fake ass jamie foxx??

it's just you...you sound like a game & snoop groupie + a bishop hater to me cuz bishop is one of the dopest from the west right now..him, crooked, g malone, roscoe, ya boy & one-2 are the shyt right now fa real!! it's funny how everyone is ridin with game right now n hatin on bishop with all these immature hate threads..ya'll was feelin 'Grow Up', now all a sudden he's a bitch??? yall need to grow up!

Elano

« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2008, 02:25:43 AM »
I really thought Bishop was dope on warren g's cd.  but, he aint comin wit it anymore.  i heard this missile joint once and ill prolly never listen to it again and prolly wont be coppin the bishop cd when it comes out in 2010 either.  Game and Snoop I will continue to support.  This was a bad but desperate move by bishop.  John McCain type shit.  Is it just me or does bishop remind yall of a fake ass jamie foxx??

it's just you...you sound like a game & snoop groupie + a bishop hater to me cuz bishop is one of the dopest from the west right now..him, crooked, g malone, roscoe, ya boy & one-2 are the shyt right now fa real!! it's funny how everyone is ridin with game right now n hatin on bishop with all these immature hate threads..ya'll was feelin 'Grow Up', now all a sudden he's a bitch??? yall need to grow up!

I can't listen to an entire Game album cuz dude is so fake it gets annoying after a couple tracks

and you talk about haters ?
YOU need to grow up and get your mind right

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2008, 10:28:51 AM »
Picking sides in rap beefs is the GAYEST shit ever!!!

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2008, 10:33:41 AM »
that beat sounds hella westcoast

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2008, 10:38:56 AM »
fuck Bishop, dude is boring. Dre should`ve signed Ya Boy.

co-sign! jimmy iovine would actually release ya boy too, not just keep him as a pet for dr dre

Quote from: Ya Boy
Almost got "Depressed" when Interscope didn't sign me
Jimmy won't even sign him so how would it be possible for him to release an album under Interscope  :laugh:

Listen to his new song I Got The Power... he says what i quoted in his first verse
y'all both fail

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2008, 11:56:19 AM »

I can't listen to an entire Game album cuz dude is so fake it gets annoying after a couple tracks

and you talk about haters ?
YOU need to grow up and get your mind right

hey don't get it twisted, i like a lot of his music (mostly because of the production) + those Gunit disses were classic...just can't listen to a whole album..ain't no way i'm choosing sides like that..they can BOTH bring heat, it's just "I" would rather listen to Bishop Lamont.

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2008, 03:52:17 PM »
Grow Up had dope production.  But bishop aint deliver!! Imagine if game had that tracc.  he woulda killt it!!
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #157 on: November 08, 2008, 01:35:15 AM »
Grow Up had dope production.  But bishop aint deliver!! Imagine if game had that tracc.  he woulda killt it!!

he probably would have killed it in a negative way