Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)  (Read 4307 times)

MisterX

• 'G'
Re: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2008, 07:30:45 PM »
Is this from the Team America Fuck Yeah mixtape? When is that supposed to come out?

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2008, 07:52:33 PM »
Is this from the Team America Fuck Yeah mixtape? When is that supposed to come out?

I dont think its from that mixtape but i was wondering when that was droppin too. This is a nice lil warning shot diss.

godlike25

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2008, 09:37:11 PM »
bishop is 30??

Wtf, i thought he was like 23, wtf, dude is 30 hahahah lol..Omg, I been living under the stone.

Lol, first i wasnt feeling This nigga, than i hated him, now, i dont even hate him, he is a Pattern for a redicule, if Spider Loc was a joke, this guy is the Everybody Loves Raymond of Rap, He is the Whole series of Jokes.

LOL, 30 years old, no album, Game is 28, 20 million Deep, Probably 30 after LAX and all,3 studio albums, 4 idnie albums, 20 tapes, Snoop is around 40 mil deep, many albums deep,

And they are both the victims of a nigga with????? 0 albums and 30 years old?

Haha

papa-smurf

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2008, 09:48:03 PM »
Snoop getting what he deserve.Crooked i,bishop lamont and spider loc is on his head.He shouldnt never spoke bad about them niggas in that interview

godlike25

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2008, 09:58:42 PM »
yeah, snoop deserved, he should have never spoken about Game vs Spider like he was pimping them, when his ass wuoldnt even fight Solja Boy,.

As for Crooked, If i was him, i would Fucked him up and Pissed on his face for Bitch ass shit he did to Crooked I.

As For Bishop, he an idiot for this shit.

As for Dre,he gonna stay behind the scenes and do what he does the best "NOT PRODUCE ANY #1 or any Top 40 Singles since How we do and Be the Most Ovverated and Overpaid Producer ever, specially on this board, where People Embrace him even thou he aint been producing Half of the Rap Hits or Any rap  or RNB songs on Biggest Selling albums like Beyonce, fergie, justin, Nelly F,T.I,Wayne or anybody like that"

Sorry but

Just Blaze
Jr Rotten
Jim Jonsin
Timbaland
pollow Da Don

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dre.

Whts Dres last Shit? Straight to the Bank? LOL, TRASH!

h2k4

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2008, 10:19:32 PM »
Not a really big fan of Bishop but this was good.  Production was dope.  I don't think he said enough for Snoop to consider dissing him back.  It was more like a jab.  If all Snoop said was that he wasn't feeling him then you can't hate on him for saying that.  That's just how he feels.

LOL @ the dude that said he was using Pac's flow a little.  Straight disrespecting Pac, :grumpy:.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2008, 10:22:31 PM »
So many muthafuckas on here getting butt hurt over this track, it's a damn shame so many ppl only showing Snoop support coz of their dislike for Bishop. If y'all actually think Bishop is dissing Snoop coz Interscope/Dre won't release his album then consider yaself stupid.

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2008, 12:41:15 AM »
DAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone got footage of snoop dissin bishop on the internet? Bishop rode this beat nicely and killed it.

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2008, 12:54:28 AM »
Hell yea time 2 air these haters out! New and old...cuz the west aint movin so its time 4 some changes. Gettem bishop!

preach bro! 

btw who produced this slapper by bishop lamont, shit is bangin, turn up the voooluummeee!!!

Yess indeed. Cant wait for the No Country For Old Men tape with g. malone and crooked. Anyone got any info on this particular project.

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2008, 01:23:09 AM »
THIS IS HOT AS F%^&*^%&%*&K man....

you can't deny this....who produced this? it's a straight banger

Bishop is so creative.,..and the diss was respectful yet intellgent..

he admits snoop is a legend..but says fuck you for bringing up my name..I would say this is fairplay...

Why does Snoop hate on these guys coming up? He has his own lane
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2008, 01:33:46 AM »
lol picking sides is old  :laugh: :banana: :idea: be original.

anyway, that line about doggfather is funny  :D

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2008, 02:19:24 AM »
anyway, that line about doggfather is funny  :D
+ 100% true.

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2008, 02:43:56 AM »
bishop is 30??

Wtf, i thought he was like 23, wtf, dude is 30 hahahah lol..Omg, I been living under the stone.

Lol, first i wasnt feeling This nigga, than i hated him, now, i dont even hate him, he is a Pattern for a redicule, if Spider Loc was a joke, this guy is the Everybody Loves Raymond of Rap, He is the Whole series of Jokes.

LOL, 30 years old, no album, Game is 28, 20 million Deep, Probably 30 after LAX and all,3 studio albums, 4 idnie albums, 20 tapes, Snoop is around 40 mil deep, many albums deep,

And they are both the victims of a nigga with????? 0 albums and 30 years old?

Haha

Don't blame Bishop..blame Jimmy  ::) Bishop is dope..if he wants to diss Snoop let him diss Snoop...Snoop was the King of the Coast...he is now he King of the Dixy Chicks or whatever..im not saying that Bishop will be the new Snoop but if the drops he will be huge!Why all the hate for Bishop..only because hes dissin your favourite Pussycatdolls colaborating "Gangsta" Rapper??!! ;D ::) Snoop had his time let him go fellas  ::)  8)

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2008, 03:05:14 AM »
Seenow if you guys really listen he going at GAME one The First Verse Then Snoop On The Second. This Is A Warrning Shot im Sure Cause Bishop Knows What He's Doing These Rap niggaz Need To RESPECT the NEW WEST fucc these Hater ass Niggaz!

Ya Fav Rappers Been Doing All they Can To Keep LA upcoming artist down and its getting to the point of no Return
it's revolution Time What Side Are You On

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2008, 03:16:38 AM »
Seenow if you guys really listen he going at GAME one The First Verse Then Snoop On The Second. This Is A Warrning Shot im Sure Cause Bishop Knows What He's Doing These Rap niggaz Need To RESPECT the NEW WEST fucc these Hater ass Niggaz!

Ya Fav Rappers Been Doing All they Can To Keep LA upcoming artist down and its getting to the point of no Return
it's revolution Time What Side Are You On

Real Talk!  he smacked them both like lil children. NEW WEST MOVEMENT ROCKIN IN YA STEREO!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 03:18:40 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM