Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)  (Read 4352 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2008, 03:26:18 AM »
Another dope ass track from Bishop, can't front. Straight checkin' Game & Snoop.

I think it's kinda fucked up though that dudes on the West coast still can't work together after all that talk. But everybody holding hands, singing Kumbaya and "making it together" isn't very likely, now is it? Maybe shit like this will make the best come out of people, we'll see.

I'm not picking sides though, fuck all that. As long as the music is dope I'll buy everybody's records.

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2008, 03:35:27 AM »
 Aftermath is the label that pays me & you can suck my dick big baby....WoW!!! If he didn't already have everybody's attention he does now..
Flixx

godlike25

« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2008, 03:56:24 AM »
bishop is 30??

Wtf, i thought he was like 23, wtf, dude is 30 hahahah lol..Omg, I been living under the stone.

Lol, first i wasnt feeling This nigga, than i hated him, now, i dont even hate him, he is a Pattern for a redicule, if Spider Loc was a joke, this guy is the Everybody Loves Raymond of Rap, He is the Whole series of Jokes.

LOL, 30 years old, no album, Game is 28, 20 million Deep, Probably 30 after LAX and all,3 studio albums, 4 idnie albums, 20 tapes, Snoop is around 40 mil deep, many albums deep,

And they are both the victims of a nigga with????? 0 albums and 30 years old?

Haha

Don't blame Bishop..blame Jimmy  ::) Bishop is dope..if he wants to diss Snoop let him diss Snoop...Snoop was the King of the Coast...he is now he King of the Dixy Chicks or whatever..im not saying that Bishop will be the new Snoop but if the drops he will be huge!Why all the hate for Bishop..only because hes dissin your favourite Pussycatdolls colaborating "Gangsta" Rapper??!! ;D ::) Snoop had his time let him go fellas  ::)  8)

cant stand snoop,. what made u thinki liked snoop? but bishop is pathetic

godlike25

« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2008, 03:58:22 AM »
Seenow if you guys really listen he going at GAME one The First Verse Then Snoop On The Second. This Is A Warrning Shot im Sure Cause Bishop Knows What He's Doing These Rap niggaz Need To RESPECT the NEW WEST fucc these Hater ass Niggaz!

Ya Fav Rappers Been Doing All they Can To Keep LA upcoming artist down and its getting to the point of no Return
it's revolution Time What Side Are You On

The worst thing that one rapper can do to another dissing, is ignore him, thats exactly what he gonna Do, Duno about Snoop, but Game has ignored him once and nobody has spoken since Bishop Dissed Game 2 weeks ago, So For 2 Weeks, Bishops Career hasnt moved forward a bit, so if Game and Snoop ignore him for 2 years, guess Your Sad ass wont see his album for another 2 years.

Imagine how if feels when u threw shots at somebody and they dont pay attention..

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2008, 06:03:47 AM »
Is he gettin @ Game to? :o :o :o

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2008, 06:11:47 AM »
I'm comin' for Bishop, I'm gunnin' for Bishop
I'm the king of this L.A. shit
Tell me homie, is you Blood or Crip? Is you thug or bitch?
Cause the ese's say they don't never see holmes runnin' round L.A.
Fake ass ghostwriter, get your lil' flow tighter
'For I put you in the trunk of this fuckin' low-rider
Nigga you ain't nuttin' but Hittman in quicksand
Got a deal cause you sucked a couple dicks and
Turned your back on Delany and Jimmy Henchman
Just take this as a warnin', don't flinch, man
It's still true and this was 2 years ago. Bishop is lookin' for buzz 'cause he's in danger of being dropped from the 'Math. I mean, his single flopped, his mixtapes ain't got no hits. He's nice lyrically, he has nice beat selection (which is not amazing if you got Khalil, Nottz etc. behind your back) but his flow and voice are wack. He ain't gon' blow up.
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2008, 06:39:32 AM »
didnt see him dissing snoop coming, all publicity for Aftermath and Bishop.

Okka

« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2008, 06:42:39 AM »
At the end of the day, snoop has the right to say he aint diggin bishop if he aint diggin him.

EDIT: Not really feeling the song.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 07:03:16 AM by Okka »

Elano

« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2008, 06:46:08 AM »
Snoop getting what he deserve.Crooked i,bishop lamont and spider loc is on his head.He shouldnt never spoke bad about them niggas in that interview

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2008, 07:37:05 AM »
Can't believe a lil missle testing is causing so many ppl feelings to get hurt  :laugh:
i've heard of bandwagon fans but there's bandwagon haters now, it's funny that until that thread "am i the only one not feeling Bishop" was done many ppl were quiet about their dislike for Bishop but the moment thread was made ppl started flying out the woodworks airing their opinion.

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2008, 08:31:20 AM »
Seenow if you guys really listen he going at GAME one The First Verse Then Snoop On The Second. This Is A Warrning Shot im Sure Cause Bishop Knows What He's Doing These Rap niggaz Need To RESPECT the NEW WEST fucc these Hater ass Niggaz!

Ya Fav Rappers Been Doing All they Can To Keep LA upcoming artist down and its getting to the point of no Return
it's revolution Time What Side Are You On

Chuuuuch
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2008, 08:39:06 AM »
This track is fuckin sick!

If Snoop has the right to state his oppinion than so does Bishop....

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2008, 08:47:55 AM »
Damn you´re fuckin cocksuckers can´t tell me shit,THIS TRACK IS DOPE,BISHOP IS DOPE.PLEASE DETROY THAT BITCH SNOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elano

« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2008, 08:56:50 AM »
Damn you´re fuckin cocksuckers can´t tell me shit,THIS TRACK IS DOPE,BISHOP IS DOPE.PLEASE DETROY THAT BITCH SNOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a fuckin joke

Matty

« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2008, 11:16:47 AM »
nah bishop's single didn't flopped, his own label pulled the plug on it :laugh: surprised he wasn't a lil' more annoyed about that, he's obviously believes what he's got there is too good to spoil. ironic though...

not that it was great single anyway but it was a nice track. nobody outside of westcoast internet forums really wants to hear about this new west politics crap with snoop and newer rappers and stuff...zzzzzzzzz......

i like this track though, beat is hot and bishop is spitting!