Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)  (Read 4350 times)

Prof@ssor

Re: Bishop Lamont - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2008, 12:04:09 PM »
I'm comin' for Bishop, I'm gunnin' for Bishop
I'm the king of this L.A. shit
Tell me homie, is you Blood or Crip? Is you thug or bitch?
Cause the ese's say they don't never see holmes runnin' round L.A.
Fake ass ghostwriter, get your lil' flow tighter
'For I put you in the trunk of this fuckin' low-rider
Nigga you ain't nuttin' but Hittman in quicksand
Got a deal cause you sucked a couple dicks and
Turned your back on Delany and Jimmy Henchman
Just take this as a warnin', don't flinch, man
It's still true and this was 2 years ago. Bishop is lookin' for buzz 'cause he's in danger of being dropped from the 'Math. I mean, his single flopped, his mixtapes ain't got no hits. He's nice lyrically, he has nice beat selection (which is not amazing if you got Khalil, Nottz etc. behind your back) but his flow and voice are wack. He ain't gon' blow up.

his mixtapes ain't got no hits? you must be kidding me.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2008, 12:07:45 PM »
Can someone give a link to that interview? All these idiots giving their opinion about some shit they don't know anything about: If Bishop found that "diss" on the internet, why can't nobody here say where it is? Anyone?

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2008, 12:16:01 PM »
this beat is sick... who produced it?

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »
Come on guys this dude is now dissing snoop and game i mean i know snoop aint been the greatest recently but you still gotto show love to snoop his a west coast vet, and game is lyrically better than bishop and now bishop is dissin two of the west coast's biggest artist and this guy has not even dropped an album so we really dont know if this guy is going to blow up just because he is signed to dr.dre that does not mean shit. Plenty of tight artists have been signed to dre and sucked. I like bishop but i dont think this is a good move on his half and as far as dre he is a bitch hes letting this guy diss snoop a guy hes close with a guy that bailed him out on chronic 2001 and he is dissing game a guy who is running the west coast, and now dre still has his back that just means that dre is a bitch for telling him not to shut up when he told that to game when he dissed 50 im not feelin the aftermath interscope movement right now its all a bunch of BS ! what do you guys think ?

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »
and game is lyrically better than bishop

lol you can't be serious!!
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2008, 12:59:36 PM »

thers alot of dudes in here that dont understand that being lyrical is not : name-dropping and repeating worlds like cpt, aftermath, kill, gun, bitch, fat ass,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2008, 12:59:49 PM »
I'm not picking sides though, fuck all that.

yep.

i agree with bishop that snoop should retire though.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »
real muthafuckin talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is fuckin heat, good shit,. fuck em bishop you the pope!!!!
haha bishop goin off on a muthafucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep bringin it!!!

bishop will rise

as for crooked, he will when dont know but the sooner he goes off at snoop to this degree he might sooner than later!!!!

but this is dope!!!
keep hatin on bishop tho fuckin hatin ass muthafuckas!!!!!

THIS IS HOT AS F%^&*^%&%*&K man....

you can't deny this....who produced this? it's a straight banger

Bishop is so creative.,..and the diss was respectful yet intellgent..

he admits snoop is a legend..but says fuck you for bringing up my name..I would say this is fairplay...

Why does Snoop hate on these guys coming up? He has his own lane
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2008, 02:06:53 PM »
Hell yea! Knock these old rappers out they wheelchairs! ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »
for real

its not like all bishop says is bitch/gunz/hoes

nah he talks about everything, why the hate?

i mean look who's dropp the heat?

big snoop dogg?

why dont he hate on bad lucc????? why didnt he hate on bad lucc before he signed him up for WU?
bad lucc is dope and so is bishop!!!
been a bishop fan from day 1, so im not hoppin on no bangwagon!!!!!

any given day lyrically
snoop/the game<<<<<<<<<bishop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aite snoop or game might or do have more gang ties but lyrically here were talkin bishop will murder them slice by slice, wife beater and snoop will get pimp slapped by the pope!!!!!

this is great for hip hop!!!
but its great for bishop!!!
shows that hes not scared of dre to speak on what he wants to speak on!!!!!

thers alot of dudes in here that dont understand that being lyrical is not : name-dropping and repeating worlds like cpt, aftermath, kill, gun, bitch, fat ass,

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2008, 02:48:37 PM »
I'm comin' for Bishop, I'm gunnin' for Bishop
I'm the king of this L.A. shit
Tell me homie, is you Blood or Crip? Is you thug or bitch?
Cause the ese's say they don't never see holmes runnin' round L.A.
Fake ass ghostwriter, get your lil' flow tighter
'For I put you in the trunk of this fuckin' low-rider
Nigga you ain't nuttin' but Hittman in quicksand
Got a deal cause you sucked a couple dicks and
Turned your back on Delany and Jimmy Henchman
Just take this as a warnin', don't flinch, man
It's still true and this was 2 years ago. Bishop is lookin' for buzz 'cause he's in danger of being dropped from the 'Math. I mean, his single flopped, his mixtapes ain't got no hits. He's nice lyrically, he has nice beat selection (which is not amazing if you got Khalil, Nottz etc. behind your back) but his flow and voice are wack. He ain't gon' blow up.

his mixtapes ain't got no hits? you must be kidding me.
Show me which of his tracks would blow up in mainstream. Face it, Bishop ain't got no appeal, he ain't a star. He's good for a ghostwriter or y'all "online fans", but he ain't gon' do nuttin' in mainstream. Don't tell me that you think his boring ass flow will make bitches shake their asses in clubs.
And believe me, he doesn't want it Game. Game might be annoyin' namedropper, but when it comes to beefin'... you know Bishop is gonna get bodied.
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2008, 02:57:12 PM »
dope shit! Whys bishop going at Snoop though??

buzz

godlike25

« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2008, 03:06:42 PM »

would pac be alive, if u let pac drive,
swear to god to reverse it i give my left eye,
with the right i visualized, the king of bed-stuy,
checkin his daughter tianna into junior high,
if i was in brooklyn, and B.I. was still alive,in 2006 it might sound like this,
N.Y. 718 212, with sues rendevouz,
its like moulin rouge,
high fashion, up town air force ones,
and vasquez, puerto ricans with fat asses
lace dutch masters, we dump ashes, on models and S classes,
for you bastards, catch a cab to manhattan,
with that broadway actin', u hype that belly shit,
would u get u capped, and wrapped in plastic,
tell the captain, S Roge was happennin',
out here nor speak no evil, inside the magnum

I can Be serious for about another 50 songs where Game shits on your Fav Rapper lyrically, just name me a feature or a song, and i will prove it to you that Games Carisma,flow and Lyrics are on point, when Bishop Bores People to death becoz his shit is not on point, it might be lyrical, but Complex lyrics aint the shit today, people get bored with that, Its all about Having the Point and Lyrics that really mean something..

And its funny, when i was reading that guys comment, before i eve scrolled down, i knew that Somebody will get emotional over that lil like and quote, and ther you go, your Emotional fagget ass Had to Quote,

Funny? Are You Bishop? Or Maybe Hardcore G unit Dickryder That Rides anybodys cock who Disses Game??? Or Maybe Your Fav Rapper Ended Up on the Floor with Black Eye in 2006 and told The World 5 different Stories and then HImself, Appeared on Youtube Spitting bullets?

1)There are hundreds of users here who think Bishop is BOring and Even Wack, Not Lyrically, Just Boring

2)There are hundreds here who love Games Lyrics, think that he is Dope, bumping him, and his every lil thread or feauture allways gets views.

Why?

Trust Me Homie, US Majority over You(Minority) wins, and dont say we like 50 or Solja Boy, i been grown up on Wu tang, Cypress Hill, Bone thugs,Big L and all.

and Again, All those rappers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bishop, Bishop is trash, i aint bumping him, Johny aint bumping him, Darek aint bumping him, Who dubcnn hardly bumping him, there is 10 pages of Thread, Who Say "Am I the Only one aint feeling Bishop".

Get fuking Mad Homie.

And At the end of the day, all guy said, was, "Game is lyrically better than Bishop" and u got mad, Coz u are one emo ass fagget, so, what? SO, the guy cant have his own opinion? Just Becoz your Lil Emo ass Get so emotional over it means that we gotta follow u?

I think Krayzie bone Shits on Game, but if i go to trbws and say it there, I will get EMOED By Faggets Like u, Does that mean i gotta follow what they say>?

Kilo2

« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2008, 03:11:57 PM »

if i was in brooklyn, and B.I. was still alive,in 2006 it might sound like this,
its like moulin rouge,

I can Be serious for about another 50 songs where Game shits on your Fav Rapper lyrically, just name me a feature or a song, and i will prove it to you that Games Carisma,flow and Lyrics are on point, when Bishop Bores People to death becoz his shit is not on point, it might be lyrical, but Complex lyrics aint the shit today, people get bored with that, Its all about Having the Point and Lyrics that really mean something..

And its funny, when i was reading that guys comment, before i eve scrolled down, i knew that Somebody will get emotional over that lil like and quote, and ther you go, your Emotional fagget ass Had to Quote,

Funny? Are You Bishop? Or Maybe Hardcore G unit Dickryder That Rides anybodys cock who Disses Game??? Or Maybe Your Fav Rapper Ended Up on the Floor with Black Eye in 2006 and told The World 5 different Stories and then HImself, Appeared on Youtube Spitting bullets?

1)There are hundreds of users here who think Bishop is BOring and Even Wack, Not Lyrically, Just Boring

2)There are hundreds here who love Games Lyrics, think that he is Dope, bumping him, and his every lil thread or feauture allways gets views.

Why?

Trust Me Homie, US Majority over You(Minority) wins, and dont say we like 50 or Solja Boy, i been grown up on Wu tang, Cypress Hill, Bone thugs,Big L and all.

and Again, All those rappers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bishop, Bishop is trash, i aint bumping him, Johny aint bumping him, Darek aint bumping him, Who dubcnn hardly bumping him, there is 10 pages of Thread, Who Say "Am I the Only one aint feeling Bishop".

Get fuking Mad Homie.

And At the end of the day, all guy said, was, "Game is lyrically better than Bishop" and u got mad, Coz u are one emo ass fagget, so, what? SO, the guy cant have his own opinion? Just Becoz your Lil Emo ass Get so emotional over it means that we gotta follow u?

I think Krayzie bone Shits on Game, but if i go to trbws and say it there, I will get EMOED By Faggets Like u, Does that mean i gotta follow what they say>?

Do us all a favor man, and visit this site.

http://www.englishgrammarsecrets.com/

Thanks, and I wish the best for all three artists.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2008, 03:27:15 PM »

its like moulin rouge,

Why?

Get fuking Mad Homie.

1.bishop isn't my fav rapper
2.im not mad at all
3.you're the one who's getting "emotional"
4.i like game, i got all his cds but to me he's not a better lyricst and that's MY opinion.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!