Author Topic: Young Keno - Tattoos & Jewelry feat Hot Dollar & Guerilla Black [AUDIO][FIRE!!]  (Read 248 times)

penenstamp

Thanks! I hope that DJ Ill Will, DJ Warrior, DJ September 7th and DJ Nik Bean tagged this.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks! I hope that DJ Ill Will, DJ Warrior, DJ September 7th and DJ Nik Bean tagged this.

they did...and Big Mike and DJ Drama added intro and Outro Drops about how gay you are Smeg...  ;)

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

its pathetic that everything u contribute to this forum is hatred or sideways comments about DJ's and tags...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope track!

penenstamp

its pathetic that everything u contribute to this forum is hatred or sideways comments about DJ's and tags...

I'm trying to do something positive for this community and this is the thanks I get?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm trying to do something positive for this community and this is the thanks I get?
"I started this 'fuck DJ tags' shit, and this the motherfuckin thanks i get?" - Mauz Cube

penenstamp

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u complain more than a 99 yr old pregnant woman with a bum hip... how is that something positive??

just take the game for what it is....these artists from the streets dont log on the computer to leak their own music so the fastest and quickest way they know how to get it to people in Switzerland like u is to go thru mixtape DJ's that embrace the streets and work with these artists...hence the tags.... 99% of the time the songs end up leaking a week or 2 later with no tags anyway or just wait til the album comes out....

Its just annoying that anything and everything people post u have to come in the thread and shit on em...your beating a dead horse day after day week after fucking week its pathetic

penenstamp

u complain more than a 99 yr old pregnant woman with a bum hip... how is that something positive??

just take the game for what it is....these artists from the streets dont log on the computer to leak their own music so the fastest and quickest way they know how to get it to people in Switzerland like u is to go thru mixtape DJ's that embrace the streets and work with these artists...hence the tags.... 99% of the time the songs end up leaking a week or 2 later with no tags anyway or just wait til the album comes out....

Its just annoying that anything and everything people post u have to come in the thread and shit on em...your beating a dead horse day after day week after fucking week its pathetic

Drink some water. I would hate for you to get a heart attack over this.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Young Keno is dope! Good to see a street record from him!  ;D

djrazeone

• 'G'
dope collabo right here......

Psychotik

• 'G'
i hate dj tags too but i still listen to em because its free. i delete em once i get the untagged ones. i wouldn't pay money for a mixtape with tags all over it. im about poppin tags, ya dig? lol.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
Props For This Homie

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i hate dj tags too but i still listen to em because its free. i delete em once i get the untagged ones. i wouldn't pay money for a mixtape with tags all over it. im about poppin tags, ya dig? lol.

LOL I AGREE