Author Topic: Dat Nigga Daz ......had some heat some time back..  (Read 714 times)

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
Dat Nigga Daz ......had some heat some time back..
« on: November 01, 2008, 07:21:58 PM »
That album "RAW" was the hardest he hit ..its been downhill ever since.. :(

Been bumpin this album today on the ipod.....

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

EFFeX

Re: Dat Nigga Daz ......had some heat some time back..
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 09:04:30 PM »
Classic Daz.  8)

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »
So So Gangsta was pretty tight aswell.

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 01:17:17 AM »
RAW = Daz's best album, WHAT IT IZ NEPHHHEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 01:36:04 AM »
daz was one of the best producers, damn, if u just check all eyez on me. as for his albums RRGB and RAW is classic!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 01:43:15 AM »
this was never brought up before, was it?  :eh:  ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 05:15:59 AM »
daz was one of the fucking greatest producers the west had. now he sounds shitty as hell. money changes muthafuckas. he needs to get back under dre's wing. his shit used to be musical as hell now his shit sound like some fake ass david banner shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Mietek23

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 05:24:29 AM »
Daz still got it in my opinion... in any album he put's out there's always some heat

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 05:36:06 AM »
Daz still got it in my opinion... in any album he put's out there's always some heat

i don't really want to filter through 100 tracks to find one decent song... i'll stick to the classics, thanks.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 05:41:07 AM »

i don't really want to filter through 100 tracks to find one decent song... i'll stick to the classics, thanks.

haha, i like the sarcasm, props  :laugh: ;)

love33

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 06:20:07 AM »
I agree "R.A.W." (which was unreleased Death Row Records material) was his hardest and best album next to "Retaliation...".  His "So So Gangsta" album was off the hook but that album was supposed to be even more tracks but Daz stabbed Jermaine Dupri in the back by putting out all those shitty underground releases.  JD couldn't establish a buzz with him doing that so he just threw 12 random tracks together, released it, and cut the promotion and his contract was up.

If Daz would have done what Jermaine Dupri told him to do like a real man, he may have reestablished himself as a superstar.  JD had tracks like "Boyz In The Hood" ft. Nate Dogg, "It's My Thang" ft. Kurupt, "Party People" ft. Jagged Edge, tracks with T.I., and many other top artists for him to collab with but Daz ruined it for himself by dropping those shitty releases when JD told him not to.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 06:25:43 AM »
I agree "R.A.W." (which was unreleased Death Row Records material) was his hardest and best album next to "Retaliation...".  His "So So Gangsta" album was off the hook but that album was supposed to be even more tracks but Daz stabbed Jermaine Dupri in the back by putting out all those shitty underground releases.  JD couldn't establish a buzz with him doing that so he just threw 12 random tracks together, released it, and cut the promotion and his contract was up.

If Daz would have done what Jermaine Dupri told him to do like a real man, he may have reestablished himself as a superstar.  JD had tracks like "Boyz In The Hood" ft. Nate Dogg, "It's My Thang" ft. Kurupt, "Party People" ft. Jagged Edge, tracks with T.I., and many other top artists for him to collab with but Daz ruined it for himself by dropping those shitty releases when JD told him not to.

so so gangsta may hav been a gd album but remember not all of it was produced by daz. if it was then i would say daz is back with great producton like he used to. but yh his 1st 2 albums wer the shit. i hope honestly that he comes back with tight shit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 07:43:05 AM »

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Playano

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 12:23:57 PM »
R.A.W was the bomb!.. I remember that videoclip "raw" that was some gangsta shit!

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2008, 12:55:04 PM »
R.A.W. has the worst cover I've ever seen. But sure it is a fuckin' dope album! I love ''Feels Good'', I heard it probably thousand times!

Like one dude said Daz was one of the best West Coast classic producers, he had some heat.
It's funky enough!