Author Topic: "Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we'd still be in Africa."  (Read 591 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: "Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we'd still be in Africa."
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 09:28:36 AM »
why has he not already been beat down? everyone hates him
Maybe people feel sorry for him? Didn't some 12 y old kid throw rocks at his tour bus?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 04:44:02 PM »
Why can't the guy have an opinion? It's got nothing to do with this "new generation" shit. He's only a few years younger than we are and has been through the same schooling and shit that we've been through. Now this opinion of his will probably change in the next few years and then change again a few years later, but he can still hold it now. He believes that it is privelege to live in a country that millions of people each year want to get in to, and he believes that his life would be worse off right now if there was never a slave trade and he had been in Africa.

Is he really wrong? If there was never a slave trade Africa would still have been the white world's victim to this day.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 06:25:02 PM »
Why can't the guy have an opinion? It's got nothing to do with this "new generation" shit. He's only a few years younger than we are and has been through the same schooling and shit that we've been through. Now this opinion of his will probably change in the next few years and then change again a few years later, but he can still hold it now. He believes that it is privelege to live in a country that millions of people each year want to get in to, and he believes that his life would be worse off right now if there was never a slave trade and he had been in Africa.

Is he really wrong? If there was never a slave trade Africa would still have been the white world's victim to this day.
please shut the fuck up with that bullshit. you can't say if there wasnt a slave trade Africa would still be fucked up. because if there was no slave trade, then all the negative influences by you white devils would not exist. that means Africa would never have been underdeveloped. you one of those white people thats like "Black should be lucky because we took them out of that savage Africa".
this proves that whites love when Blacks act like fucking retarded ass slaves because you co-signing this bullshit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 06:39:59 PM »
^for the first time i will agree with JOB...

there is no good out of the slave trade. thats like Japan saying there glad we bombed them because otherwise we would still be enemies or some bullshit. Soulja Boy is a fuckin moron in many ways, musically, mentally & gaming (that fuck tried to gain fans over xbox :loco:).

strongest point of JOB's statement, that Africa would never have been underdeveloped. i mean when Africans were taken they were thrown SO many years behind the rest of the world.

bottom line...Soulja Boy = FUCKIN MORON! :grumpy:

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 06:45:25 PM »

its just a very selfish way to look at it, but yes he can have an opinion, but he is spitting in the eye of his ancestors

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 06:56:01 PM »

its just a very selfish way to look at it, but yes he can have an opinion, but he is spitting in the eye of his ancestors

word, you think Soulja Boy would be saying that if he was around back then? one of the stupidest comments ever made lol.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2008, 07:15:33 PM »
^ again, as shallow said, maybe not too stupid, because american life is arguably better, but selfish, in the giving props to the murder and slavery of your own race so that you can wear a chain

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2008, 07:20:35 PM »
^ again, as shallow said, maybe not too stupid, because american life is arguably better, but selfish, in the giving props to the murder and slavery of your own race so that you can wear a chain

well Africa might not be the same continent as it is today if they all werent taken away from it. then, the whole country itself was put on a low scale. fell behind in development & shit. i dont know....

either way, its a fucked up & yes, selfish comment.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 03:27:54 AM »
but look at his quote its like hes saying... hes glad hes not from africa.... its like hes saying damn glad im not in africa...

thats the first thing that came to mind when i read that

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 03:41:04 AM »
^ wats wrong with that? id rather be in america than africa, id rather be in america than my birth country (ukraine)

ABN

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 03:48:58 AM »
^ wats wrong with that? id rather be in america than africa, id rather be in america than my birth country (ukraine)
wtf? all this time i thought you were english ???

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 04:07:49 PM »
^ no, im an american ukranian from philly, but i do feel english at heart, and black as well

ABN

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2008, 12:20:36 AM »
^ no, im an american ukranian from philly, but i do feel english at heart, and black as well
damn, i thought you were from London and had moved to the states. i must be have you mixed up with someone else or i´m bugging.