Author Topic: Eminem - Relapse - Due for release on 08/12/2008!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 934 times)

DJJohnB

• 'G'
Eminem - Relapse - Due for release on 08/12/2008!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 02, 2008, 01:19:34 AM »
According to http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3366376/Relapse/Product.html you can pre-order the album already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eminem - Relapse | CD
Pre-order. | Due for release on 08/12/2008

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: Eminem - Relapse - Due for release on 08/12/2008!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 01:42:17 AM »
According to http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3366376/Relapse/Product.html you can pre-order the album already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eminem - Relapse | CD
Pre-order. | Due for release on 08/12/2008

Interesting how people go to these sites where you can buy music and think that those release dates are actually real. This is like the 5th time I see these release dates and they change every day. Just wait for the actual release date from Interscope...

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 02:36:28 AM »
i knew that f.aggot wouldnt retire yet. these fa.ggots like eminem always like to bullshyt that they're going to retire , so then people will get excited when they release an album.

the only people that retire are the people whos records dont sell anymore.

nobody with half a brain would retire if there's still a demand for their music. thats guarranteed money

Elano

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 03:32:11 AM »
i knew that f.aggot wouldnt retire yet. these fa.ggots like eminem always like to bullshyt that they're going to retire , so then people will get excited when they release an album.

nobody with half a brain would retire if there's still a demand for their music. thats guarranteed money

YOU are a faggot

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 04:24:08 AM »

Eminem said that he would take a break, he never said he would retire entirely.

Paul

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 05:02:45 AM »

admit it, you would check for an eminem album if it dropped
funkyfreshintheflesh

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 05:24:23 AM »

admit it, you would check for an eminem album if it dropped

the funny thing is he wouldn't. unless there was Warren G production or an appearence from Tha Twinz...

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 05:59:12 AM »

YOU are a faggot

damn why you gotta diss people,for speakin their mind man?

birdman11

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 09:26:57 AM »
I read that the album got pushed back to '09 on an unspecified date

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 09:50:55 AM »
First of all - this shit belongs to Outbound.

2nd - There's no date set yet. 8/12/2008 is just plain unrealisting though, since 50's record is supposed to drop on the 9th of December and even that is just a rumoured date.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 10:45:55 AM »
props for the info homie. 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 01:25:01 PM »
First of all - this shit belongs to Outbound.

2nd - There's no date set yet. 8/12/2008 is just plain unrealisting though, since 50's record is supposed to drop on the 9th of December and even that is just a rumoured date.[/i]

nah, unlike grow up, this isn't distracting detox , so interscope is willing to release it  ;)

CAUST DRAVEN

• Lil Geezy
  • THA GOD FIRE A.KA. JOHN CONNOR
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 01:57:06 PM »
Ya'll do realize that that date was back in august, right LMAO?!!!! Aiiight1-Draven Out
www.myspace.com/dravensmusic, www.myspace.com/thaway, www.soundclick.com/laresistancercrds.

NOONE'S SCARED 2 DIE JUST OF HOW THEY'RE GOIN 2 DIE!!!! BCAME A DAD WEN I WAZ LEFT 2 D.IE A.NOTHA D.AY!!!! -CAUST DRAVEN

Jimmy H.

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 02:26:27 PM »

I don't recall him saying he would retire. He was clearly burned out by his last album and said he wanted a break. To his credit, he lasted longer than Jay and will more than likely last longer than Game. Both of whom actually said they'd retire. I think Em made the right choice. The quality of his work kind of took a dip after 8 Mile and he was better off disappearing and coming back for a few guest spots here and there then dropping half-assed albums. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »
Ya'll do realize that that date was back in august, right LMAO?!!!! Aiiight1-Draven Out

lol, i thought the same thing...but i think in Europe they put the day of the month first & then the month second.