Author Topic: Eminem - Relapse - Due for release on 08/12/2008!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 946 times)

The Watcher

Re: Eminem - Relapse - Due for release on 08/12/2008!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2008, 04:46:32 PM »
Ya'll do realize that that date was back in august, right LMAO?!!!! Aiiight1-Draven Out

lol, i thought the same thing...but i think in Europe they put the day of the month first & then the month second.

correct, same as australia and most other countries
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2008, 06:03:16 PM »
i knew that f.aggot wouldnt retire yet. these fa.ggots like eminem always like to bullshyt that they're going to retire , so then people will get excited when they release an album.

the only people that retire are the people whos records dont sell anymore.

nobody with half a brain would retire if there's still a demand for their music. thats guarranteed money

admit it, you would check for an eminem album if it dropped

the funny thing is he wouldn't. unless there was Warren G production or an appearence from Tha Twinz...

you're right es-jay

i never liked eminem's music. and yes i would check out the tracks that have warren g production and twinz guest appearances out of curiosity, and possibly if those tracks were good enough, i might consider downloading those particular tracks.

i knew that f.aggot wouldnt retire yet. these fa.ggots like eminem always like to bullshyt that they're going to retire , so then people will get excited when they release an album.

the only people that retire are the people whos records dont sell anymore.

nobody with half a brain would retire if there's still a demand for their music. thats guarranteed money

YOU are a faggot

but you are just a little bit more, ladyboy

« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 06:05:19 PM by LAzoo »

CAUST DRAVEN

• Lil Geezy
  • THA GOD FIRE A.KA. JOHN CONNOR
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 05:00:41 AM »
Ya'll do realize that that date was back in august, right LMAO?!!!! Aiiight1-Draven Out

lol, i thought the same thing...but i think in Europe they put the day of the month first & then the month second.

correct, same as australia and most other countries

Aiight Cham & Watcher I stand corrected lol, ya'll right I didnt even consider dat!!!! Aiight1-Draven Out
www.myspace.com/dravensmusic, www.myspace.com/thaway, www.soundclick.com/laresistancercrds.

NOONE'S SCARED 2 DIE JUST OF HOW THEY'RE GOIN 2 DIE!!!! BCAME A DAD WEN I WAZ LEFT 2 D.IE A.NOTHA D.AY!!!! -CAUST DRAVEN

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 03:37:53 PM »
According to http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3366376/Relapse/Product.html you can pre-order the album already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eminem - Relapse | CD
Pre-order. | Due for release on 08/12/2008

Interesting how people go to these sites where you can buy music and think that those release dates are actually real. This is like the 5th time I see these release dates and they change every day. Just wait for the actual release date from Interscope...