Author Topic: OFFICIAL CROOKED I - Block Obama II Discussion Thread! EP OUT NOW!  (Read 5769 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001JYE9ZI/ref=sr_f2_album_20?ie=UTF8&child=B001JYCHK2&qid=1225636979&sr=102-20

1. Circle Gang Anthem (feat. Kobe) [Explicit]    4:19      
     2. On My Mama I'm A Boss (prod. By Rick Rock) [Explicit]   4:29      
     3. American Me [Explicit]   5:25      
     4. 3 Bitches (feat. Knoc-Turnal) [Explicit]   4:12      
     5. Do It Like Me (feat. Das [I-15]) [Explicit]   3:59      
     6. Can I Talk To You? [Explicit]   3:30      
     7. You Should Be From C.O.B. (feat. G.L. Smooth) [Explicit]   4:11      
     8. Dream Big (feat. Akon) [Explicit]   4:28      
     9. Dream Big Remix (feat. Akon)[Bonus Track] [Explicit]

shits gonna be great!!  check it!!

Treacherous Records recording artist Crooked I follows up his street anthem 'Dream Big' featuring Akon with the Block Obama II which features a guest appearance by Knoc-Turnal and production by Rick Rock. Block Obama II will be released in conjuction with the U.S. Presidential election on November 4th 2008, Block Obama II will be available at all digital retailers, including iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, Napster, Emusic and all Mobile Carriers.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 12:12:35 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Matty

Re: Discuss: CROOKED I - Block Obama 2 (snippets), on amazon! BANGIN!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 07:08:38 AM »
lol did they add more bass to dream big?

after a quick skip through the snippets this sounds extremely average from a production viewpoint. all boring, slow beats. the jim gittum track sounds the best by a long way. no doubt crooked is spitting heat but he needs to get on some better production.

fail!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 07:10:19 AM »
Im Coppin Fo Sho.... ;)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 07:10:52 AM »
lol did they add more bass to dream big?

after a quick skip through the snippets this sounds extremely average from a production viewpoint. all boring, slow beats. the jim gittum track sounds the best by a long way. no doubt crooked is spitting heat but he needs to get on some better production.

fail!

im really happy with production, number 6 is  :o :o  , thanx for the feedback tho!

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Matty

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 07:14:31 AM »
i loved that komplex track on block obama 'swagga like crook' that was on some more chilled out ish but i cant get into the slower gangsta tracks like these unless they sound a lot better. will gve it a proper spin when it drops though.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 08:06:47 AM »
i loved that komplex track on block obama 'swagga like crook' that was on some more chilled out ish but i cant get into the slower gangsta tracks like these unless they sound a lot better. will gve it a proper spin when it drops though.

yea, when the shit drops in full it will be easier to review it.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 08:20:58 AM »
Just like Block Obama Vol 1, this is very AVERAGE

Track 6 sounds boring, slow and average. If BOSS sounds like this, then I no longer care for it.

I'll download this when it leaks, 'American Me' sounds the best, appart from Dream Big.

Still Tha Row, So Damn Hood, Dollaz In My Hands, I Love The Ghetto, and Str8 Bosses are his 4 best tracks in that order, he should stay with that style.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 08:43:50 AM »
Just like Block Obama Vol 1, this is very AVERAGE

Track 6 sounds boring, slow and average. If BOSS sounds like this, then I no longer care for it.

I'll download this when it leaks, 'American Me' sounds the best, appart from Dream Big.

Still Tha Row, So Damn Hood, Dollaz In My Hands, I Love The Ghetto, and Str8 Bosses are his 4 best tracks in that order, he should stay with that style.

are u the dude that calls himself : "veteran of 2pac scene" ?

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 08:49:02 AM »

LMAO, Still the row and So Damn Hood??? Are you serious?? Those 2 are considered two of Crooks worst by many... But ok, your entitled to your own opinion I guess... Even if its a ridiculous one...

I like the sound of these btw, much better than BO1 already...

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 09:06:44 AM »
So Damn Hood was Crooked I's biggest ever songs, it had massive buz in 2003 on hot 97 and online, crooks never had another song played on nyc radio, thats how good so damn hood is.

Block Obama 1 and 2 mixtapes just sound weak compared to So Damn Hood

I been in the pac scene for 11 yrs, I was an OG on MTF thats musicfantalk.com forums which was one of the 1st pac forums and I was on TB for 3 yrs before jon peters banned me from hitemup.com. many 2pac rare tracks that leaked are tagged with Rhyan D...well thas me.... i leaked a few rares bk in the days on TB....

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 09:18:18 AM »
damnnnn
i cant listen to it i get an error
"unable to play song sample"

can someone rip these?

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 09:36:46 AM »
gonna cop on itunes, i like: On My Mama I'm A Boss, Can I Talk To You, Dream Big original
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:44:48 AM by Tha Chemist »
WEST UP

EFFeX

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 09:49:36 AM »
So Damn Hood was Crooked I's biggest ever songs, it had massive buz in 2003 on hot 97 and online, crooks never had another song played on nyc radio, thats how good so damn hood is.

Block Obama 1 and 2 mixtapes just sound weak compared to So Damn Hood

I been in the pac scene for 11 yrs, I was an OG on MTF thats musicfantalk.com forums which was one of the 1st pac forums and I was on TB for 3 yrs before jon peters banned me from hitemup.com. many 2pac rare tracks that leaked are tagged with Rhyan D...well thas me.... i leaked a few rares bk in the days on TB....

I been bumping Crook since '98 easily and dude is in my Top 5, so I'm not hating, but let's be honest. The only reason Hot 97 was showing "So Damn Hood" love was because it was hand delivered by Death Row as part of the labels second coming. It wasn't necessarily, just about Crook and just about the song, is more like "Death Row is BACK".

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 09:54:33 AM »
hopefully if this sells well they will try to get B.O.S.S. out there
WEST UP

EFFeX

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2008, 09:56:51 AM »
hopefully if this sells well they will try to get B.O.S.S. out there

I think this is the "test" project. I'm happy they are finally standing up and making a move. They will see that there IS an audience and it feels good to sell something, LOL. The fans just have to come through and do their job by copping this... or at least the songs they like. This is a good sign though, a new direction.