Author Topic: Is G. Malone still droppin this month?  (Read 1476 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is G. Malone still droppin this month?
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 01:10:36 PM »
thats his
B E N T dont stand for entertainment anybody see where malone went?

Long beach is shook must have got his ass slapped by Glasses once....thanks for trying to not have real artists post here.  It's all good to not like an artist but when you come into every thread on some hatin shit....that aint right....Why would Glasses or anyone else want to answer questions when some dude keeps yappin trash like a lil' ass chiuahuaua dog.  Back to topic...No country for old men sounds like it could be nice...and I would rather a album get pushed back a little than rushed out.

The album's been pushed back for quite some time now, not a little.  It seems like the label is stuck and they don't know what to do with Malone.  He hasn't generated the buzz they thought he would so they have to go back to the drawing board.  Oh well, atleast he still has the company Bentley.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2008, 01:19:01 PM »
has "Haterz" even been played on 106 n Park??? Weezy and Baby should of brought G Malone on 106 N Park, to intoduce the video, And to introduce G Malone to evryone who doesnt know him. I mean hes a relativlyy new artist. Why wouldnt baby or weezy be promoting him a little more? If Lil Wayne would of went of 106 n Park and brought G Malone, and made a big deal about him being the new Cash Money Recording artist, they would of intoduced him to alot more fans. Ive never seen Haterz on tv ounce yet. As far as Malone gettin pushed back, he'll definately need another single to catch on. "Haterz" never really seemed to catch on, I Wish G the best, hope his album drops soon, I'll be there when it does.. 8)

h2k4

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2008, 01:20:50 PM »
thats his
B E N T dont stand for entertainment anybody see where malone went?

Long beach is shook must have got his ass slapped by Glasses once....thanks for trying to not have real artists post here.  It's all good to not like an artist but when you come into every thread on some hatin shit....that aint right....Why would Glasses or anyone else want to answer questions when some dude keeps yappin trash like a lil' ass chiuahuaua dog.  Back to topic...No country for old men sounds like it could be nice...and I would rather a album get pushed back a little than rushed out.

The album's been pushed back for quite some time now, not a little.  It seems like the label is stuck and they don't know what to do with Malone.  He hasn't generated the buzz they thought he would so they have to go back to the drawing board.  Oh well, atleast he still has the company Bentley.

the ghost

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2008, 01:45:46 PM »
Good Point H2...thats why I hate to see singles dropped before the album is wrapped and almost shipped.  It has been a while now, but still I would hope it is better than rushed...I don't know what the reason for the delay...maybe not enough buzz?  but I hope it gives them time to make it better then

h2k4

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 01:50:49 PM »
Good Point H2...thats why I hate to see singles dropped before the album is wrapped and almost shipped.  It has been a while now, but still I would hope it is better than rushed...I don't know what the reason for the delay...maybe not enough buzz?  but I hope it gives them time to make it better then

Yeah, lets hope a better product will come out of this.  Heck, lets hope the album actually comes out.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2008, 02:52:35 PM »
leak "Ghostwriter" or pm it to me so I can hear it

Maaat

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2008, 01:17:01 AM »
maybe too many big names droppin in november - december...

SO PRUP

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2008, 09:07:52 AM »
4th quarter is always bad for new artist because thats when all the popular big names drop.  Hopefully Glasses will drop in March, thats always a good time for new cats cuz the holidays been over people just getting there taxes back and usually got a lil more money to spend on albums. 

Glasses do you think your promotion could have been a little better up to this point?  Or were you good with it?  If not does cash money have a better plan now?  i know you said you gonna be all over macks album.  I been asking a lot of rappers this question, why did you pick mainstream over indy.  do you think it would get you more money or fans?

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2008, 09:53:29 AM »
Honestly, I dont think they were really prepared themselves to drop it then....

Think it was just scheduled due to precedures............Since the album hadn't been reviewed....... & a few other things

Its coming March 10th... whether in stores or leaked...lol... yall held me down more than long enuff......

It cost alot of money to drop in the 4th quarter... everything cost double... mag ads to the product placement in stores...

My new single is "Sun Come Up"... Pain wanted me to have the record. He and Baby felt it would put me on the 106 and Park couch.

I'm sure when I do sit on the couch, Weezy, Bird, and Mack will be there....hopefully...... That'll be an iLL look!

I didn't choose Mainstream fam... it chose me.... I had all mines to be an indie artist.... but enuff labels come with that paper... u gotta rocc

Even after I left Sony... another 3 or 4 major was right there with more money.... sometimes I do wish I were tho...

Yall would get 2 to 3 projects a year out of me... (in stores)... I would do 40-50k soundscan off each and still be round here doin the crazy parties I do...

Honestly, I  gotta shoot a video to Ghost Writa before I leak it... Its the single off of "Monster's InK"... Makes me wish I just gave yall that project anyway.

but I refuse to live with regrets... No Country For Old Men 'Coming Soon'

« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 10:03:53 AM by Glasses M »

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2008, 10:01:58 AM »
No Country for OLD MEN coming Soon!!! (BISHOP LAMONT,  CROOKED I & G. MALONE)
Thats all i gotta say get ready

Cannot wait for that. Thats a Dream Team IMO and if the mixtape is about what it sounds like its gonna be about.... :o

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2008, 10:02:13 AM »
...and the wait continues  :-\

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2008, 10:13:17 AM »
Fam.....

Its not that bad.... I remember the days of Black Wall Street... Game got signed in 2001.......... his album didnt come out to Jan 2005.....

Lupe signed in 2002... his album aint drop till 2006....

this shit is veryyy intense.....

But I'm gonna be honest... with Fuck Glasses Malone beginning to truly circulate...and I'm sure "Sun Come Up" will be a huge single...

a couple tours coming & I got a couple other great looks on some big records, that labels are shooting videos for.... March 10, 2009 is perfect!

I wont sleep... I'm coning right bac with King Kong before '09 is up.... We got work to do West Coast.. I won't sleep!!

the rap game owes us.... " I'M HERE TO COLLECT "

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2008, 12:04:04 PM »
Fam.....

Its not that bad.... I remember the days of Black Wall Street... Game got signed in 2001.......... his album didnt come out to Jan 2005.....

But I'm gonna be honest... with Fuck Glasses Malone beginning to truly circulate...and I'm sure "Sun Come Up" will be a huge single...

a couple tours coming & I got a couple other great looks on some big records, that labels are shooting videos for.... March 10, 2009 is perfect!

I wont sleep... I'm coning right bac with King Kong before '09 is up.... We got work to do West Coast.. I won't sleep!!

Exactly. Game did actually drop a few indpendent albums with JT in 2001 and 2002 but its all good. Is that the official Beach Cruiser album artwork on the inside of the Fuck G. Malone mixtape?

penenstamp

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2008, 12:18:05 PM »
Honestly, I dont think they were really prepared themselves to drop it then....

Think it was just scheduled due to precedures............Since the album hadn't been reviewed....... & a few other things

Its coming March 10th... whether in stores or leaked...lol... yall held me down more than long enuff......

It cost alot of money to drop in the 4th quarter... everything cost double... mag ads to the product placement in stores...

I mean... they could have known all of this in advance. This is no news for whoever is in the marketing machine. I understand you're trying to talk it right to your fans, but damn man... this is not a good look at all! You're not even listed on the official website in the artists section.

About that single with T-Pain... Unless you're coming out with a new version, you're not on the song much. That isn't a good look either. I hope for you that T-Pain is still the #1 hook man in half a year from now. "Certified" and "Haters" were better singles in all aspects and they will probably be too old to put on the album.

When you first signed with Cash Money I had my doubts and they haven't been taken away. In fact: I only got more reason to doubt this deal. Not that that is any of my business, but I'd like to hear a proper album from you. I know you dropped that Fuck Glasses Malone mixtape, but your DJ friend doesn't come through with his promise to drop it untagged.

teletomble

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2008, 12:19:41 PM »
Fam.....

Exactly. Game did actually drop a few indpendent albums with JT in 2001 and 2002 but its all good. Is that the official Beach Cruiser album artwork on the inside of the Fuck G. Malone mixtape?

Could U Post Up the Covers Of The F G Malone Mixtape?