Author Topic: Is G. Malone still droppin this month?  (Read 1473 times)

SO PRUP

Re: Is G. Malone still droppin this month?
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2008, 12:41:08 PM »
Sun Come up = Haters = Malone > Certified

Ya'll are crazy if you don't think Sun Come Up is a good single, Haters was a banger to, I really liked Malone though but that came out in like 06/07 if I'm not mistaking.  Certified was cool, but I think by far Sun Come Up is the best choice for a single, its got that old school west coast sound along with the south flavor. 

I feel ya glasses on the Major/Indy thing, I know a lot of artist drop indy albums in the process of dropping there major album, you've never considered that or was that basically what Monsters Ink is?

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2008, 12:49:13 PM »
Fam.....

Its not that bad.... I remember the days of Black Wall Street... Game got signed in 2001.......... his album didnt come out to Jan 2005.....

Lupe signed in 2002... his album aint drop till 2006....

this shit is veryyy intense.....

But I'm gonna be honest... with Fuck Glasses Malone beginning to truly circulate...and I'm sure "Sun Come Up" will be a huge single...

a couple tours coming & I got a couple other great looks on some big records, that labels are shooting videos for.... March 10, 2009 is perfect!

I wont sleep... I'm coning right bac with King Kong before '09 is up.... We got work to do West Coast.. I won't sleep!!

the rap game owes us.... " I'M HERE TO COLLECT "

Exactly. Game did actually drop a few indpendent albums with JT in 2001 and 2002 but its all good. Is that the official Beach Cruiser album artwork on the inside of the Fuck G. Malone mixtape?

Could U Post Up the Covers Of The F G Malone Mixtape?
Aight. Ill scan them soon. The BC cover is all blue and is just like a closeup pic of Malone and it says Glasses Malone - Beach Cruiser on it.  8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2008, 12:57:12 PM »
Fam.....

Its not that bad.... I remember the days of Black Wall Street... Game got signed in 2001.......... his album didnt come out to Jan 2005.....

And you originally were suppose to drop in late 2005, so I guess you have a point. LOL.

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2008, 01:48:31 PM »
Fam.....

And you originally were suppose to drop in late 2005, so I guess you have a point. LOL.
I think Malone only been around since 2003. Thats five years we have been waiting for an album though.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »
Fam.....

I think Malone only been around since 2003. Thats five years we have been waiting for an album though.
He signed with Sony is 2005. 2009=4 years.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »
You got to feel for g malone though, nigga talking about wanting to push 75k first week and not even 1000 people know he alive

he trying to get an album out but too busy with Baby's tongue down his throat
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2008, 06:53:37 PM »
I'd be hatin if I were u too!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2008, 07:04:39 PM »
Yo Glasses, wats your take on this Bishop/Game situation developing? According to Bishop he was dissing you in a recent interview too?  Do gonna be entering this beef?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2008, 07:37:52 PM »
Yo Glasses, wats your take on this Bishop/Game situation developing? According to Bishop he was dissing you in a recent interview too?  Do gonna be entering this beef?

Let me give you the take he really wants to say

"I just wish that nigga Game would work with me again, I haven't been relevant since nigga put me on the map, now I'm wacker then mack 10"
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2008, 07:55:02 PM »
yeaa, u right... Cuz Akon, T Pain, and Lil Wayne aint enuff.....LOL

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2008, 09:31:23 PM »

Let me give you the take he really wants to say

"I just wish that nigga Game would work with me again, I haven't been relevant since nigga put me on the map, now I'm wacker then mack 10"

What the Fuck Mack 10 Is Wack ???

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2008, 04:05:33 AM »
the funny thing is a girl like long beach iz active is hatin,dissin people.He is very disrespectful.

im gettin banned for 3 days for speakin my mind and to protect my self and this girl is dissin,hatin people and nothing happens to her,maybe because he is a snoop groupie....cause dubcnn is on snoops d---,like nima.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 04:07:17 AM by YoungCrookedI »

Jome

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2008, 05:13:53 AM »
^^ You were warned about that shit.. you're no better with replies like that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2008, 07:10:32 AM »
As bad as it sounds its not that far....

I thought it was a smart idea.... I asked for it!!!

I still gotta shoot the video for "Sun Come Up" and Huey's joint "24/7" with Maino...

I think Mack gonna drop b4 then, I'm all over his shit too!

Aint no rush... I think Fuck Glasses Malone can last you that long.... lol

Plus I still got "No Country For Old Men" coming....

Thanks to everyone that supported me! I won't let u down

LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

teletomble

« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2008, 08:24:06 AM »
Fam.....

this shit is veryyy intense.....

But I'm gonna be honest... with Fuck Glasses Malone beginning to truly circulate...and I'm sure "Sun Come Up" will be a huge single...

a couple tours coming & I got a couple other great looks on some big records, that labels are shooting videos for.... March 10, 2009 is perfect!

I wont sleep... I'm coning right bac with King Kong before '09 is up.... We got work to do West Coast.. I won't sleep!!

the rap game owes us.... " I'M HERE TO COLLECT "

Exactly. Game did actually drop a few indpendent albums with JT in 2001 and 2002 but its all good. Is that the official Beach Cruiser album artwork on the inside of the Fuck G. Malone mixtape?

Could U Post Up the Covers Of The F G Malone Mixtape?
Aight. Ill scan them soon. The BC cover is all blue and is just like a closeup pic of Malone and it says Glasses Malone - Beach Cruiser on it.  8)

:)